Conquer Club

All Maps *Pixar* vs Devante (19-29)

This is where members organize pickup games, leagues, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

All Maps *Pixar* vs Devante (19-29)

Postby *Pixar* on Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:17 am

Devante has stepped up to the challenge! =D>

Terms Of War:

-All the maps will be split into two groups by random.org
-One group will be *Pixar*’s other will be Devante’s
-Each player will decide the settings for their group of maps per set
-Games will be sent out in 3 game intervals
-In a set of 3 maps, home player must decided which game will be 1v1, Poly2 and Poly3
-No Freestyle,Manual or Speed
-20 Round limit is a must
-12 hour fog rule applies if applicable
-Game creation shown by example below

1st Set: Devante
2nd Set: *Pixar*
3rd Set: Devante
Etc…

Razorvich was kinda enough to donate a year premium to Devante if he wins!


show: Devante


show: Pixar
Last edited by *Pixar* on Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 60 times in total.
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: Need a Challenger!

Postby Razorvich on Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:10 am

The Chatters Department will add a prize of 1 year premium IF you beat him
High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 4480
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Need a Challenger!

Postby chanakam2020 on Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:05 am

Interesting idea .
Are all 255 maps there including beta maps ?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: Need a Challenger!

Postby *Pixar* on Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:35 am

chanakam2020 wrote:Interesting idea .
Are all 255 maps there including beta maps ?


I stole this list from my old challenge, so ill add the ones that are missing from back then as we go. And yes we can include all beta maps.
Image
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: Need a Challenger!

Postby chanakam2020 on Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:26 am

*Pixar* wrote:
chanakam2020 wrote:Interesting idea .
Are all 255 maps there including beta maps ?


I stole this list from my old challenge, so ill add the ones that are missing from back then as we go. And yes we can include all beta maps.


https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... eleaseDate

This maps list with release date order might good. Then you will not miss maps
& Can plan to play on special event maps at the times those maps are up as this challenge sound to run over a year =D> =D>
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: Need a Challenger!

Postby *Pixar* on Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:02 am

chanakam2020 wrote:
*Pixar* wrote:
chanakam2020 wrote:Interesting idea .
Are all 255 maps there including beta maps ?


I stole this list from my old challenge, so ill add the ones that are missing from back then as we go. And yes we can include all beta maps.


https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php? ... eleaseDate

This maps list with release date order might good. Then you will not miss maps
& Can plan to play on special event maps at the times those maps are up as this challenge sound to run over a year =D> =D>



Yeah I’ll have to keep in mind those holiday maps!
Image
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Devante on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:08 pm

*Pixar* wrote:Devante has stepped up to the challenge! =D>

Terms Of War:

-All the maps will be split into two groups by random.org
-One group will be *Pixar*’s other will be Devante’s
-Each player will decide the settings for their group of maps per set
-Games will be sent out in 3 game intervals
-In a set of 3 maps, home player must decided which game will be 1v1, Poly2 and Poly3
-No Freestyle,Manual or Speed
-20 Round limit is a must
-12 hour fog rule applies if applicable
-Game creation shown by example below

1st Set: Devante
2nd Set: *Pixar*
3rd Set: Devante
Etc…

Razorvich was kinda enough to donate a year premium to Devante if he wins!


show: Map and Game Numbers


Terms are accepted
Image
User avatar
Colonel Devante
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Canada
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby chanakam2020 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm

Can we place bets ?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:39 pm

chanakam2020 wrote:Can we place bets ?


Sure what kinda bet you trying to make? Who wins? The score?
Image
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:37 pm

Map List has been generated! May the best man win!
Image
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby xroads on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:36 pm

Holy shit this is awesome
Colonel xroads
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am
2543

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby chanakam2020 on Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:19 pm

*Pixar* wrote:
chanakam2020 wrote:Can we place bets ?


Sure what kinda bet you trying to make? Who wins? The score?


Bets per each set will be fun =D>
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Devante on Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:06 pm

chanakam2020 wrote:Can we place bets ?


Bet ya 100 credits Pixar takes it home
Image
User avatar
Colonel Devante
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Canada
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby shoop76 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:53 am

I made it through 70 games once against Highlanderattack before he quit on me

viewtopic.php?f=445&t=157491&start=25

That was before poly too. I hope you guys make it to the end.

My bet is *pixar* in a close battle.
User avatar
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am
45634

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby chanakam2020 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:32 am

Devante wrote:
chanakam2020 wrote:Can we place bets ?


Bet ya 100 credits Pixar takes it home


I prefer to bet per each game sets rather than overall single bet
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Devante on Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:40 am

That's too rich for this credit peasant. We could bet like at the ponies. Lay a set bet say 500 credits, and call each set, player with the most sets correct wins
Image
User avatar
Colonel Devante
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Canada
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby i-andrei on Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:14 pm

Damn..
Would do this also if anyone is up for it
Image
User avatar
Colonel i-andrei
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:33 am
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby *Pixar* on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:36 pm

i-andrei wrote:Damn..
Would do this also if anyone is up for it


Sounds like shoop would do it :P
Image
User avatar
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Location: The Mitten
22

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Devante on Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:41 pm

Come on Shoop, you know you wanna…
Image
User avatar
Colonel Devante
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Canada
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby i-andrei on Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:21 am

shoop76 wrote:I made it through 70 games once against Highlanderattack before he quit on me

viewtopic.php?f=445&t=157491&start=25

That was before poly too. I hope you guys make it to the end.

My bet is *pixar* in a close battle.


Let's do it shoopy!
Image
User avatar
Colonel i-andrei
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:33 am
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby chanakam2020 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:22 am

OK I bet shoop & i-Andrei will finish it before Pixar & Devante =D> =D>
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
652

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Devante on Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:40 am

Like a crackhead lookin for a fix...gamblers beware. Is that a bet, don't seem like it. I'll take it 100 credits. If not, and no bet, take i-andreis challenge, step up chakam
Image
User avatar
Colonel Devante
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 am
Location: Canada
2

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:02 am

shoop76 wrote:I made it through 70 games once against Highlanderattack before he quit on me

viewtopic.php?f=445&t=157491&start=25


shoop76 wrote:Good Luck and yes I do think I will win. I actually doubt you will make it to the finish line.
Image
User avatar
Colonel iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 11550
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: All Maps Challenge *Pixar* vs Devante

Postby Razorvich on Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:28 am

chanakam2020 wrote:Can we place bets ?


Gambling on the site is not permitted....

However, an Official Event is...

stay tuned.
High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 4480
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Next

Return to Callouts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users