Conquer Club

SoC 1v1 Ladder Challenge

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: SoC 1v1 Ladder Challenge

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 am

Just out of curiosity could i call dibs as nr 1 just in case of a loss?
Lieutenant Lord Arioch

Medals: 73
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (8) Tribe Achievement (1)

Postby bobbythomson on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:43 am

This is an interesting question that I am sure Chuck will answer for us.

I don't think you could issue even a potential challenge against yourself though
Lieutenant bobbythomson

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2)

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 am

After my sleep addled brain thought a bit i think dibs is closed until its resolved thus nulling my question...
Lieutenant Lord Arioch

Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (8) Tribe Achievement (1)

Postby benga on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:50 am

After my current challenge finishes, remove me from the leaderboard, don't have the time anymore.
Lieutenant benga
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Medals: 227
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (32) General Achievement (24) Clan Achievement (50) Challenge Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (15)

Postby celliottii on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:13 pm

bobbythomson wrote:Chuck beat me to take over 3rd
Game 18843633 Chuck
Game 18843635 BT
Game 18843718 Chuck

CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK! This was also the rubber match against Chuck, we were 1-1 in ladder matches. Total games in the three sets 5 Chuck, 4 BT, but the 3rd place slot goes to him. Well played. This round, the team who got first move won each time.

BT (bobbythomson)

Beat me to the punch in reporting this...LOL To follow the rules, I did beat BT 2 - 1 in our match...

Match is recorded...

ElricTheGreat wrote:Just curious how Rule #9 works with this .... in practical terms Bobby has challenged both me as well as the winner of another battle or 2 challenges simultaneously, no?

9. You can only challenge one player at a time.

Can anyone make another challenge while they are currently in a battle where they are the challenger?

No. Bobbythomson currently has his challenge against ETG, so he cannot issue another challenge. But, because he does have DIBS is the next player in line to challenge Lord Arioch.

Now, it BT was in the #6 position and got bumped from #6, he would lose his DIBS. That is the only way he can lose the DIBS.

MGSteve wrote:Can't challenge the top 3 so I challenge Elaterate with Game 18863036 and Game 18863037. Walled

bobbythomson wrote:Good question Elric. I see the DIBS not as a challenge, but as a reservation of the right to challenge.

I have lost to Elric the Great, 2-1, as follows:

Game 18822166 BT
Game 18822163Elric the Great
Game 18824092 Elric the Great

So, now I will post my challenge, fulfilling the DIBS, against Lord Arioch

I think read into Rule 9 that one can challenge and have DIBS at the same time.

BT

PS - when Judge Chuckie Poo says so, DIBS are open again

Got the match recorded...Got the challenge to LA recorded...DIBS has been removed.

DIBS is open!

xroads wrote:dibs then

xroads has DIBS...

xroads wrote:I also challenge Elric the great

Game 18863251
Game 18863252

Got the challenge recorded...
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 80
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (5)
General Contribution (6)

Postby celliottii on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:19 pm

ElricTheGreat wrote:I concur ... I have prevailed over bobby 2 games to 1

I would have to argue that making a challenge and Calling DIBS at the same time is in fact a double challenge ... one challenge starts immediately, with the opponent you immediately select, and Dibs is in fact a challenge against a currently unknown opponent. This can potentially have the effect of stalling the ladder as you can be caught in your ACTIVE challenge when the Top Spot becomes available and nobody else can challenge the King as we ALL have to wait for the person with Dibs to become available before the King can make another attempt to defend his/her throne.

Instead of holding everyone hostage ... maybe it would be more prudent to have the future challenger of the king sit out from making any other challenges while they watch and wait for the king to become available. This way the only person waiting is the future suitor of the ultimate battle and not all other ladder climbers

For that matter ... even the person you have challenged should have priority access to the Throne if they are not challenging anyone when the King becomes available.

An interesting point, but I'm going to have to disagree...and I'm going use xroads's current position for my point.

He's currently in the #6 position...on the verge of losing his DIBS is someone below him pushes him out. If he's able to beat ETG before being pushed out OR the current #1 challenge is over, then he solidifies his position to challenge for #1. I think it's a strategic move that I have no issue with.

If it ever came down to someone not reporting a match victory in a timely manner (where it could hurt a player with DIBS being able to challenge for #1), then I can (and will) look at the game logs and use that supersede the chronological order or the Ladder. If I also thought a player was purposely waiting until the last possible moment to take their turn (and in essence, delay the game), I would supersede as well.
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (5)
General Contribution (6)

Postby ElricTheGreat on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:37 am

Super ... and another discussion gets put to bed after all interested parties got to voice their opinions

=D> =D> =D>

Nicely done Chuck
Click image to enlarge.
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Major ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 141
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (32) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (18)

Postby ganguscalm on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 pm

I have successfully achieved the minimum required victory's to advance " up yo ladder " in my challenge for dhalleyer's spot on the ladder .
please advance me and note my challenge for t4mcr53s2 spot " up yo ladder " ... invite's and notifications to be sent------------------uh huh huh-------------->>>

*edit : challenge Game 18871512 and Game 18871514-----------------------uh huh huh---------------------->>>
pw : elvis
Sergeant 1st Class ganguscalm

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Postby ganguscalm on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am

ganguscalm wrote:I have successfully achieved the minimum required victory's to advance " up yo ladder " in my challenge for dhalleyer's spot on the ladder .
please advance me and note my challenge for t4mcr53s2 spot " up yo ladder " ... invite's and notifications to be sent------------------uh huh huh-------------->>>

*edit : challenge Game 18871512 and Game 18871514-----------------------uh huh huh---------------------->>>

my challenge was accepted but I will not be subjected to " lets see if we need a 3rd game "
Sergeant 1st Class ganguscalm

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Elaterate on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 am

F.Y.I..... if you send some an invite to a game with a PW, they don't need the PW ;)
Colonel Elaterate

Medals: 66
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (15)
General Contribution (1)

Postby MGSteve on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:12 am

Wow! I can hardly believe it with the current state of my dice but I actually beat Elaterate 2-1. And it looks like the only one I can challenge is Bobby so... Game 18871883 and Game 18871885. Good luck, my friend. :mrgreen: Walled
Don't brag, dude. It's just the game computer deciding who gets the crap dice and who gets the great dice.
Sergeant 1st Class MGSteve

Medals: 60
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby Elaterate on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:27 am

You're only looking at your offensive dice... Your defensive dice won you those games and almost the game I won when my 24 barely took your 11 ;)
Colonel Elaterate

Medals: 66
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (15)
General Contribution (1)

Postby bobbythomson on Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:35 am

I am accepting Steve's challenge, billed as "HIPPIE v LAWYER ROUND 5"

Chuck, please let me retire from the ladder after Steve's challenge is completed. I need to become a better one on one player and starting back at the bottom when my game count goes down a bit would be more in keeping with my abysmal record. Erik is cleaning my clock in all 3 games, so I will soon be 4-10, no right to be near the top.

PS - if instead of removing me from the ladder, you could just put me at the bottom, I could then make a challenge to someone when my game count becomes reasonable again. Is that possible?
Lieutenant bobbythomson

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:52 pm

ganguscalm wrote:I have successfully achieved the minimum required victory's to advance " up yo ladder " in my challenge for dhalleyer's spot on the ladder .

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=18871737 is my response game
If I have not seen as far as others it is because Giants were standing on my shoulders
Brigadier t4mcr53s2

Medals: 121
The Championships Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (16) Tribe Achievement (3)

Postby MGSteve on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Elaterate wrote:You're only looking at your offensive dice... Your defensive dice won you those games and almost the game I won when my 24 barely took your 11 ;)

Yes. They were rather offensive. ;)
bobbythomson wrote:I am accepting Steve's challenge, billed as "HIPPIE v LAWYER ROUND 5"
PS - if instead of removing me from the ladder, you could just put me at the bottom, I could then make a challenge to someone when my game count becomes reasonable again. Is that possible?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm still hoping Chuckles comes to his senses and adopts my proposed rule that when the top dog gets unseated, he falls to the bottom. After all, the fun is in the climb.
Don't brag, dude. It's just the game computer deciding who gets the crap dice and who gets the great dice.

Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby ElricTheGreat on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 am

ganguscalm wrote:

my challenge was accepted but I will not be subjected to " lets see if we need a 3rd game "

gangus ... you only get to report it when ALL 3 matches are completed
Click image to enlarge.
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Major ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 141
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (32) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (7)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (18)

Postby MGSteve on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:27 am

uh huh huh... Thank you very much ;)

Postby celliottii on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:15 am

Got both the match and the new challenge recorded...'

MGSteve wrote:Wow! I can hardly believe it with the current state of my dice but I actually beat Elaterate 2-1. And it looks like the only one I can challenge is Bobby so... Game 18871883 and Game 18871885. Good luck, my friend. :mrgreen: Walled

I've got the match against Elaterate recorded...

I'm going to hold off on recording the challenge to Bobbythomson as I have a PM from him requesting to the Ladder after those current matches are done. If BT chooses to accept, then I will allow the challenge. If not, then the Ladder will be readjusted (minus BT) and you can go from there.

bobbythomson wrote:I am accepting Steve's challenge, billed as "HIPPIE v LAWYER ROUND 5"

Chuck, please let me retire from the ladder after Steve's challenge is completed. I need to become a better one on one player and starting back at the bottom when my game count goes down a bit would be more in keeping with my abysmal record. Erik is cleaning my clock in all 3 games, so I will soon be 4-10, no right to be near the top.

The "HIPPIE V LAWYER" war will continue...Challenge has been recorded.

Remind me when the match is over and I will move you to the bottom. Thanks!

benga wrote:After my current challenge finishes, remove me from the leaderboard, don't have the time anymore.

I've made a notation on the Ladder to withdraw you from the Ladder when your current match is over.

MGSteve wrote:I'm still hoping Chuckles comes to his senses and adopts my proposed rule that when the top dog gets unseated, he falls to the bottom. After all, the fun is in the climb.

We've talked about this in the past (quite extensively), but it was agreed (back then) that it would not be truly fair to penalize the former #1 by demoting them all the way to the bottom. Now, if the former #1 chooses to drop to the bottom, that is their choice.

On another note, I did research the current match between Lord Arioch and Bobbythomson for #1. Their match should finish today with Lord Arioch winning, but I do not see any untimely delays. I mention this because xroads did get pushed out of the DIBS position when MGSteve beat elaterate. I looked at time stamps to confirm this.

Therefore, xroads has lost his DIBS and DIBS is now open.

And another note...A rule violation is being imposed on grt for not reporting the win over me in his challenge. On Jan. 13, Rule #14 was officially changed to:

14. No matches can be reported until all games are completed. The winner of the match must report the win to the Forum.

My match with grt officially finished on Jan. 28 (Game 18821227). It has been two weeks and there is no posting of his win over me. Therefore, that match is now null and void with no change being made to record or standings.
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

General Contribution (6)

Postby celliottii on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 am

I have also removed DrT and TimWoodbury from the Ladder for inactivity. Torres44cm has received a win by forfeit in his challenge against TimWoodbury.
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

General Contribution (6)

Postby Shoe555 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 pm

celliottii wrote:Current standings: SoC 1v1 Ladder

We, here in the SoC, have Standard/Term and Team training, but how about some 1v1 action? We started the SoC 1v1 Ladder several months ago in the Grads Lounge and are ready to unleash it for everyone in the SoC. You won't have any teachers to help give advice...you compete on your own skill. Believe me, you will get better the more you play. I know I personally need more 1v1 practice. If you're interested, sign up below.

The Society of Cooks Official 1v1 Ladder Rules:

show: Official rules

The Ladder is currently active, so any new players will be placed at the bottom...you'll have to fight your way up.

It's very simple. You challenge someone (or can be challenged by someone). All matches are best 2 out of 3. Each player creates their own "home" map, with the Challenger creating a random map with specific settings. The winner moves up...the loser stays where they are at.

We are also giving out medals for consecutive win streak and defending the #1 position! Medals will work like this and the names are subject to change:

show: Ladder Defender Medals

show: Ladder Win Streak Medals

As an SoC Student, there are certain prerequisites you have to possess to join the Ladder:

show: SoC Student Prerequisites

All SoC Grads and Teachers are exempt from the prerequisites.

If you're interested, sign on up! You'll have to work your way from the bottom. Do you have what it takes to claim the top spot?

Special thanks goes to Celliottii for his hard work in basically doing everything related to the SoC Grads Ladder, including tracking games, setting up the spreadsheet, revising and consolidating the rules, kicking macbone's rear in gear, and generally being an awesome human being!

show: Initial signup

Hello celliottii,
I am interested in joining the SoC 1v1 Ladder Challenge. How do I get started?

Thanks,
Shoe555
Sergeant 1st Class Shoe555

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Lord Arioch on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 am

I won vs Bobby 3-0
Lieutenant Lord Arioch

Postby celliottii on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Shoe555 wrote:Hello celliottii,
I am interested in joining the SoC 1v1 Ladder Challenge. How do I get started?

Thanks,
Shoe555

Welcome! I've added you to the bottom of the Ladder...Feel free to challenge anyone who is up to 5 rungs above you. If you have any questions, post them there and one of us can help you out.

You can find the Ladder here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Shoe555 has been added to the Ladder.

Lord Arioch wrote:I won vs Bobby 3-0

Match recorded...

Russde has been moved to the INACTIVE list. All players have been moved up.
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

General Contribution (6)

Postby celliottii on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Since no one has DIBS, I'm going to take a shot at the drunk ass Swede...probably hung over now...

Challenging to Lord Arioch:

My Home Game: Game 18877475

Tie-Breaker Game: Game 18877481

Walled, PM'd, and stalked on Facebook...and recorded on the Ladder
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

General Contribution (6)

Postby bobbythomson on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Postby xroads on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 am
dibs then

After I lost to Elric the Great, and posted the game, I mentioned that DIBS would be open as soon as you said so. xroads posted this on February 5, before you had said they were open, but when they were eligible to be open. Maybe you missed xroads post? Or his claiming of DIBS was invalid because you had not yet said it was open?
Lieutenant bobbythomson

Postby celliottii on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 pm

bobbythomson wrote:

Postby xroads on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 am
dibs then

After I lost to Elric the Great, and posted the game, I mentioned that DIBS would be open as soon as you said so. xroads posted this on February 5, before you had said they were open, but when they were eligible to be open. Maybe you missed xroads post? Or his claiming of DIBS was invalid because you had not yet said it was open?

Did you not see this post up above:

...On another note, I did research the current match between Lord Arioch and Bobbythomson for #1. Their match should finish today with Lord Arioch winning, but I do not see any untimely delays. I mention this because xroads did get pushed out of the DIBS position when MGSteve beat elaterate. I looked at time stamps to confirm this.

Therefore, xroads has lost his DIBS and DIBS is now open.

That was posted yesterday morning (Feb 10 @ 8:15 am EST). I waited over 24 hours before making my challenge just to give everyone else a chance to challenge Erik.

Rule #18 should clear this up for you as to why xroads lost his DIBS.

DIBS is still open...
Captain celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

General Contribution (6)

PreviousNext

Return to SoC Training Grounds