Conquer Club

For friends of Gloryordeath Address added

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

For friends of Gloryordeath Address added

Postby wacicha on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 am

Heidi Case
Lutheran Medical Center
8300 W 38th AV
Room: INCA 10
Wheatridge, CO. 80033

ganguscalm wrote:Hello brothers and sisters !
Many of you may remember my brother by the same mother gloryordeath . And for you that don't know him , he is xi alumni of over 3 years . He took some time away from xi and CC to spend with his family .
Just a few days ago I was informed his wife Heidi had a brain tumor and had to go to under the knife POST HASTE ! :shock: :( :(
I didn't share this with you until now because I didn't want to freak you out over the possibilities that she may have had cancer , or the the operation could have left her disabled .... but , HAPPY DAY ! ... the operation was a total success ! the tumor wasn't malignant ! and she will recover in a few weeks ! [-o< \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Now you can stop the happy dance and listen to the rest of the story : The recovery will be long and tedious , gloryordeath ( Don ) and his wife ( Heidi ) are in for a long road back . I know this because my 1st wife had a brain tumor too ... she did not survive her ordeal , but I had her for home for 90 days of therapy and recovery before we had to place her in a Hospice . That was over 10 years ago and I'm fine now , so don't grieve for me ... point is Heidi needs your support ! She is going to lie in a bed for a long time bored out of her mind . She will have limited movement and crappy day time TV playing limited hospital cable programs .

She will be in ICU for 2 or 3 days before they move her to a room . Once they move her and I get the room number , it would be a nice break for her to get post cards , letters , and pitchers from all over the world ;) ;) ;) ... that's where you come in my friends . I'm not asking for money , flowers , or gifts ... just a hello and " get well soon " from all corners of the world and from her hubby's ole friends . * way 8-) *

I will post here ---> X < --- as soon as I have more info .. Brian surgery sucks .. share a smile .. warm her hart .. warm your hart ..
Major wacicha

Re: For friends of Gloryordeath

Postby Caymanmew on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:57 am

:-s

I'm confused
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Re: For friends of Gloryordeath

Postby wacicha on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Gloryordeath was a Player for Xi and was a teacher here. He was very instrumental in building SoC with me. But he had some personal problems and had to leave the site, I am informing all the news as I hear it.
Major wacicha

Return to SoC Training Grounds