Any Premiums want to Share the Warmth?

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderators: Academy Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Any Premiums want to Share the Warmth?

Postby Khan22 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 pm

I won the contest and thus is the reason I have Premium membership. Wisemanpsemc got a General Achievement Award. Their are two times the Share the Warmth is picking two winners. First half of the contest (which Me and wisemanpsemc were one of the winners). Then at the end of the contest they pick out two more.
Lieutenant Khan22

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Postby greenoaks on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Khan22 wrote:I won the contest and thus is the reason I have Premium membership. Wisemanpsemc got a General Achievement Award. Their are two times the Share the Warmth is picking two winners. First half of the contest (which Me and wisemanpsemc were one of the winners). Then at the end of the contest they pick out two more.

then congratulations =D>
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby Khan22 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 am

Lieutenant Khan22

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to SoC Training Grounds