Whac-a-mod V - Come and get me! =)

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderators: Academy Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Whac-a-mod V - Come and get me! =)

Postby macbone on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Here's the thread with all the info: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=173161

And here are waiting Standard/Terminator Whac-a-Mod games: http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?s ... p3=&p4=&so

I've put up a ton of 6-player Escalating Term and Standard games. I must be nuts!!!

PW for Mac games is "Whac Mac!" (with the exclamation mark). =)
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Whac-a-mod V - Come and get me! =)

Postby Viceroy63 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Isn't W.A.M. (Whac-A-Mod) Weekend over?

You are a glutton for a punishment. :lol:

I wish you luck. =)
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Return to SoC Training Grounds