Conquer Club

I'd like to sign up for classes

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I'd like to sign up for classes

Postby Clutz450 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Jason from New York. Just signed up for this site a few days ago and I really think I am liking it. I have never played Risk or any other game like it but my friends at work play all the time so I decided to join too. I am starting to get the basic gameplay down but I have no strategy and would appreciate the help so I don't get knocked out after 5 turns again. lol. So just let me know what I need to do. Thanks in advance.
Cook Clutz450

Re: I'd like to sign up for classes

Postby gloryordeath on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 pm

I'll send you a PM of what we do here and put you in a class. You can not join terminator games till you play and finish your first 5 games. But read the stickies and look in on other students games till you can post your own.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby Clutz450 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks for the reply. I responded to your PM before I read your response to my post. I currently finished 1 game and am in 4 others right now so it shouldn't be long before I have 5 completed games under my belt. What is the importance of haveing those 5 games done so I can enter terminator games and why are they necessary for the classs? Also, I believe I have read all the stickies but just in case, what stickies specifically should I have read and what should I have taken out of them? Thanks again for your help.
Cook Clutz450

Postby wacicha on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 am

Read the stickies in the classrom. So when we talk about something you understand the reference.

In terminator you do not have to win to win.
Major wacicha

Postby shortstop5 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Id like to sign up I have enough games but im premium right now can I still sign up?
Private 1st Class shortstop5

Postby gloryordeath on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 pm

shortstop5 wrote:Id like to sign up I have enough games but im premium right now can I still sign up?

PM sent please read the stickies in the classroom.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby brian fletcher on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 am

hi all.
first of all i would like to say, what a wonderful site this is. i never in my wildest dreams could have imagined being able to play my favourite childhood game online like this.

well my name is brian from the uk and for some reason i received an email to join the group. which i did, obviously. have now paid my dues, (membership) and would like to enrol in the teachers class please. many thanks brian
Lieutenant brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Postby brian fletcher on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 am

gloryordeath wrote:I'll send you a PM of what we do here and put you in a class. You can not join terminator games till you play and finish your first 5 games. But read the stickies and look in on other students games till you can post your own.

hi again and thanks for a quick response. sorry for being so thick, but will the im be sent to my inbox or in here?
Lieutenant brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Postby gloryordeath on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 am

It is a PM not a IM. it is basically in game mail and I'll send yours out now and get you into a class.

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds