Conquer Club

Hi, I wanna join and sign in

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hi, I wanna join and sign in

Postby Y@niv on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 am

Hello, My name is Yaniv and i'm from Israel.

One of my friends turned me onto this website and great game. I've played a couple of games (even won one of them) but i want to learn how to play better (no matter on what map). I'd appreciate if you could get back to me in order to sign in into the class / training.

regards!
Cadet Y@niv

Re: Hi, I wanna join and sign in

Postby ManBungalow on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Maybe we should create a new subforum here?

We could have:
  • The Society of the Cooks
  • The Society of New Recruits

I'm not sure how many people will actually take this idea seriously, seeing how the classrooms focus on different fundamentals themselves.
Colonel ManBungalow

Re: Hi, I wanna join and sign in

Postby gloryordeath on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Y@niv wrote:Hello, My name is Yaniv and i'm from Israel.

One of my friends turned me onto this website and great game. I've played a couple of games (even won one of them) but i want to learn how to play better (no matter on what map). I'd appreciate if you could get back to me in order to sign in into the class / training.

regards!

You must first play out 5 games to gain a rank. Then you can join the termanator games we teach. I'll send you the PM and add you, follow the other games in the class till you can post your own.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds