Conquer Club

Luke in search of Yoda!

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Luke in search of Yoda!

Postby nique on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 am

I keep falling on my head with the one-handed handstands.

I know the power to win is in me, but I need a real Jedi to train me the old fashioned way. Please PM me if you're looking to take on a student. I will follow all of your instructions and honour you with praise!

Nique
Private nique

Re: Luke in search of Yoda!

Postby saquester on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 am

Hey I've been looking for Yoda too, man. I have come to think all those great Jedi Warriors have gone into hiding or something. The outside is much to dangerous. ;D
New Recruit saquester

Re: Luke in search of Yoda!

Postby gloryordeath on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 am

nique wrote:I keep falling on my head with the one-handed handstands.

I know the power to win is in me, but I need a real Jedi to train me the old fashioned way. Please PM me if you're looking to take on a student. I will follow all of your instructions and honour you with praise!

Nique

PM sent please read it and all the stickies in your classroom.

saquester wrote:Hey I've been looking for Yoda too, man. I have come to think all those great Jedi Warriors have gone into hiding or something. The outside is much to dangerous. ;D

I'll place you in a classroom but you will need to complete 5 games here at CC before you will be able to start any terminator style games. But read the stickies and follow along with the other games being played in the class till you can post games of your own.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds