Conquer Club

San Francisco [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: San Francisco [Quenched]

Postby natty dread on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 pm

MrBenn wrote:
natty_dread wrote:See, if you only hold alcatraz, you don't have any chance to win the game, you can't move anywhere, you can't even bombard. It's effectively as if you'd lost already. So making it a losing condition would be appropriate, and it would certainly be nice to freemiums who wouldn't have to hold a gameslot for a game they can't win.

Although in a teamgame, you can pass on knowledge learned from inside the rock to your partners on the outside....

Fair enough... that is one aspect I didn't consider. And I guess it would also affect assassin games, where eliminating your target would be easier by 1 territory...
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Re: San Francisco [Quenched]

Postby perchorin on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 pm

natty_dread wrote:
MrBenn wrote:
natty_dread wrote:See, if you only hold alcatraz, you don't have any chance to win the game, you can't move anywhere, you can't even bombard. It's effectively as if you'd lost already. So making it a losing condition would be appropriate, and it would certainly be nice to freemiums who wouldn't have to hold a gameslot for a game they can't win.

Although in a teamgame, you can pass on knowledge learned from inside the rock to your partners on the outside....

Fair enough... that is one aspect I didn't consider. And I guess it would also affect assassin games, where eliminating your target would be easier by 1 territory...

Also, this isn't any different from being stuck in certain of the influence terts on the Iraq map.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Previous

Return to The Atlas