List of changes:
* "Cuban Missile Crisis" logo/title changed. The Cuban flag overlay is now vertical and the text is clearer/straight.
* Taken all of the red-colouring off the Soviet ships. Although it was useful to have as a quick indicator of a ship's ownership, all ships have flags denoting their ownership and the US ships are grouped in one area, and the Soviets in another, so it's not as if you could easily mistake them.
* Moved the mini-flags close to the region labels so to create a uniform pattern among all ships to quickly identify its ownership.
* Altered the bottom legend and created a "Bombardments" section as Natty suggested.
* Recreated all missile-base missiles, both US and Soviet ones.
* Added slight flag overlays on the nuclear launch buttons for graphical purposes.
* Moved the "It is 1962" text over where it is more suited.
To-Do [before creating large]:
* Create shadows for ships.
* Recreate the arrow connecting Cuba to Haiti.