1. You all have very keen eyes, not sure most people would have noticed the tiny inconsistencies in the boarders on the chalkboards.
I can fix those.
isaiah40 wrote:3. In the color blind test there is a problem between Plate and Flank. They are a little too close together. I suggest swapping the Left Leg and Flank colors.
3. I can also swap colors as suggested.
isaiah40 wrote:2. The title font doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the map.
2. The logo however being a different style is intentional and goes back about 20 pages or so. The debate was for a while that the map needed a theme. And the theme / setting is a poster hanging in a butcher shop wall. Keeping that in mind the Logo on the poster was created by a different person than the one who wrote on the chalk board.
isaiah40 wrote:6. The special offer. You have it split in two places. Suggested wording "Special offer can attack and be attacked by items on offer. Special Offer area reverts back to 3." You can then remove the text on the bottom left. Short, and too the point.
6. The same debate relates to the special offer text. To fit into the theme, I had to avoid words like attack. Because it was argued that you can't attack on a cow map. It's more like you are trying to buy, or own the whole cow, hence words like acquire. Also think writing out the regions on offer makes it more clear than only having them written in the special offer sticker.
isaiah40 wrote:4. The chalk lines are good, I would suggest making them look like they are "HAND" drawn on. Right now they are too straight.
4. I'm leaving the chalk lines as is because they need to be straight so the text is easier to read. Imagine whoever made them had the intelligence to use a ruler.
The star, and actually all the stars are way too hard to see. I only see 2 stars on the map itself, if there are more I can't find them (this is especially true on the color blind version). Get a good contrasting color, maybe a bright color?
5. I can play around with the color of the stars, keeping in mind the color will look a little different depending what color background they are on. However I don't think the stars are hard to find. I would think if someone could notice small details on the chalkboard boarder they could easily see all the stars.
At the end of the day I want this map to get published, so I'm happy to make most of these changes if it helps me get the elusive graphics sticker. But it can be time consuming to uploaded spot the difference variations on this map over and over again, so is it possible to get a definitive list from the people in charge of approving a graphics sticker before I post another update.
What do you think, koontz1973? You seem to be the one in charge. Can you approve a list of final changes?
Thanks again for the feedback, I know it is all good stuff and makes the map better, even if it's a bit hard to hear sometimes.