edocsil wrote:the mountains r ok for now its the territories that r ugly
also the feather might have to go. If all your artwork is origonal then there are no copywrite problems.
id say go check out Fiest's books from a library and basethe countrys off it
That seems to be the second biggest problem. Just get a better texture and ppl wount complain to much
KEYOGI wrote:I don't have the time or energy for a long detailed post, so I'll make this brief and to the point.
- The map is very texture heavy, consider reducing the impact of the textures and/or trying different variations of other textures.
I'll try my best to make it less heavy but I don't have time right now to do big changes, that's for after my holliday
- The font on both the map and legend is barely legible in most places, impossible to read in others. Experiement with different fonts and maybe boldness. Also consider reducing the glow around the territory labels or use some colours not so bright and hard on the eye.
I'll try out some new fonts...But if I reduce the glow around the territorys it will be even more impossible to read...
- Consider some other options for your attack routes. They're barely visible in most places.
Ya, Working on that
- Is everything on the map your own work? The snake coin or whatever that is and the knife stand out in quality above everything else in the map.
The knife is my own work and the coin is not entirely my but there is no copyright issue in this case
- Have you sought copyright permission from the publisher or author of the books?
Well my English is not that good but maybe some1 can help me with an e-mail so I can send it to ask permission...
shadowdude wrote:Gnome i am sorry i made a little translation error it is edheldar instead of but hedraldar but i no u probably wanna keep it as it is. Your choice
Users browsing this forum: No registered users