Conquer Club

WWII Europe

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: WWII EUROPE-update !6 okt page 1-56![I][GP]

Postby Qwert on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:54 am

gimil
I am ever so sorry for the delay qwert.

However I am overlay impressed with the changes you have made. This map looks like its almost reached its full potential.

I am happy and it seems everyone else is happy. I have a good few nitpicks but I wil come back to them hopfully at a later date.

You earned this:

good
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: WWII EUROPE-update !6 okt page 1-56![I][GP][GR]

Postby Qwert on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 am

Are these map ready to move in FF?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saaimen on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi folks!
I'm quite new around the Foundry... So please keep in mind that I didn't read all 57 pages ;) Here's some comments, I don't know whether they were previously discussed or not. Maybe qwert himself would be so kind to answer my remarks? Here it comes:

- You might want to change the numbering of the bombardment combinations. In Siegfried Defence or West Germany the numbers don't matter, so maybe change them so that the 1-3 on UK matches with UK1-3? Then D1 would get bomb #3, D6 would get #1 and W1 would get #2.
- Since these are only bombardments and there is no attack route into the UK... You could only get the UK1 star by drop? That makes the Western 3 star bonus harder to achieve. Which is no problem of course, but kinda unfair because a good drop would give you higher bonus odds.
- The abbreviation of Stalingrad Army could be "S" instead of "SA". There's no other territory group with an S. And the Leningrad and Moscow armies don't have ".A" as coding. Saves room on the map :)
- I'm not very good at history, but is Karelia a necessary territory? It just sits at the top, it has only 1 way of attacking, and is not part of any bonus... Maybe just drop it? (Or is that too drastic a change :P ?)
- The "No bonus territory" looks a bit chaotic. First of all, there are 2, so it should be territories. Of course, if Karelia drops out, that's not the case ;) If not, I would simply change the text to "No bonus:" . And indeed, as asl80 said, a simple yet subtle underlining would be better than the dotted line. Finally, the font of Karelia makes it so that I read 'Karella' at first. Not a chance you could make the dot on the i smaller :D ? That's really nitpicking, of course ;) Maybe a smaller white shade would do a lot already...
- Last but not least... "Western Task Force" has an abbreviation which usually has a totally different meaning online :D Ever thought about that? It's no problem, just a funny detail. Don't know if anyone noticed...

I guess that's it, hope I'm not being a pain in the ass here :roll:
ImageImage
Winner of "As Easy As 1, 2, 3! - Africa I", "Championship Series: British Isles",
"1v1 Battle to Rule Doodle Earth 2", "Connect 4 (Restarted)" and "Blind Fold Buddy - BeNeLux"
Sergeant 1st Class saaimen

Postby The Neon Peon on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

saaimen wrote:- You might want to change the numbering of the bombardment combinations. In Siegfried Defence or West Germany the numbers don't matter, so maybe change them so that the 1-3 on UK matches with UK1-3? Then D1 would get bomb #3, D6 would get #1 and W1 would get #2.

saaimen wrote:- Since these are only bombardments and there is no attack route into the UK... You could only get the UK1 star by drop? That makes the Western 3 star bonus harder to achieve. Which is no problem of course, but kinda unfair because a good drop would give you higher bonus odds.

The reason is that this is a combination of several existing maps, no changes were done to them yet, and they play well individually. Qwert just added a third in the middle and combined the 2.

saaimen wrote:- The "No bonus territory" looks a bit chaotic. First of all, there are 2, so it should be territories. Of course, if Karelia drops out, that's not the case ;) If not, I would simply change the text to "No bonus:" And indeed, as asl80 said, a simple yet subtle underlining would be better than the dotted line.

Two good points here. The text needs to be changed up there, and the Karelia territory will only cause problems, it is the only territory with one forder on the map, and makes taking over L2 a lot more complex if someone starts out back there. I do not think you should add any territories to the existing maps.

saaimen wrote:Finally, the font of Karelia makes it so that I read 'Karella' at first. Not a chance you could make the dot on the i smaller :D ? That's really nitpicking, of course ;) Maybe a smaller white shade would do a lot already...

In my opinion, maps should have the same text throughout, excluding the title and map creator.

saaimen wrote:"Western Task Force" has an abbreviation which usually has a totally different meaning online :D Ever thought about that? It's no problem, just a funny detail. Don't know if anyone noticed...

I didn't even notice that, but you should probably change it, although it is really the best abbreviation of the territory.
Lieutenant The Neon Peon

Postby Qwert on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm

by saaimen on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am

Hi folks!
I'm quite new around the Foundry... So please keep in mind that I didn't read all 57 pages Here's some comments, I don't know whether they were previously discussed or not. Maybe qwert himself would be so kind to answer my remarks? Here it comes:

- You might want to change the numbering of the bombardment combinations. In Siegfried Defence or West Germany the numbers don't matter, so maybe change them so that the 1-3 on UK matches with UK1-3? Then D1 would get bomb #3, D6 would get #1 and W1 would get #2.
- Since these are only bombardments and there is no attack route into the UK... You could only get the UK1 star by drop? That makes the Western 3 star bonus harder to achieve. Which is no problem of course, but kinda unfair because a good drop would give you higher bonus odds.
- The abbreviation of Stalingrad Army could be "S" instead of "SA". There's no other territory group with an S. And the Leningrad and Moscow armies don't have ".A" as coding. Saves room on the map
- I'm not very good at history, but is Karelia a necessary territory? It just sits at the top, it has only 1 way of attacking, and is not part of any bonus... Maybe just drop it? (Or is that too drastic a change ?)
- The "No bonus territory" looks a bit chaotic. First of all, there are 2, so it should be territories. Of course, if Karelia drops out, that's not the case If not, I would simply change the text to "No bonus:" . And indeed, as asl80 said, a simple yet subtle underlining would be better than the dotted line. Finally, the font of Karelia makes it so that I read 'Karella' at first. Not a chance you could make the dot on the i smaller ? That's really nitpicking, of course Maybe a smaller white shade would do a lot already...
- Last but not least... "Western Task Force" has an abbreviation which usually has a totally different meaning online Ever thought about that? It's no problem, just a funny detail. Don't know if anyone noticed...

I guess that's it, hope I'm not being a pain in the ass here

Well when someon dont read topic,then he dont know that all things what you mention is all ready discused.
Bombardment-Like i say in begining-these is map of combination two quenched maps,and these mean that bombarment its same like in Western Front map.
stalingrad army-i have before Sigfried Defence country with S,and that whas bad,so i change S to D(means Defence),that why i put Stalingrad Army to be SA,because S is not good.
Karelia-i add Karelia,not because i want to do that,but because these whas nort attack route to Leningrad(and that whas real hepend).If Germans dont attack from these side,then Leningrad will not be in siege,right. ;)
No bonus Territoery,well these thing will left for FF,because minor thing is for FF.
Western Task Force-all ready discused.People notice that,and also we find site where WTF have 100 meaning ,not only these bad meaning.
Are you satisfy with answers?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 pm

and the Karelia territory will only cause problems, it is the only territory with one forder on the map, and makes taking over L2 a lot more complex if someone starts out back there. I do not think you should add any territories to the existing maps.

Karelia will cause Problems?How do you mean? Leningrad Army have 7 territories(Leningrad territory start neutral),and i realy dont see how karelia can cause any problems.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saaimen on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 am

qwert wrote:these mean that bombarment its same like in Western Front map.

I still wonder about the importance of drop on UK. I've never played the two maps before, so I don't know what usually happens there. But hey, no problem! If noone complains about it on the original map...
qwert wrote:because these whas nort attack route to Leningrad(and that whas real hepend)

Oh so it's even more historical. Nice :)
qwert wrote:minor thing is for FF

Just make sure you remember it ;)
qwert wrote:Well when someon dont read topic,then he dont know that all things what you mention is all ready discused

I DID warn you for that... Don't blame me. I'm glad that you clarified things for me. So...
qwert wrote:Are you satisfy with answers?

Yeah, kinda ;)
ImageImage
Winner of "As Easy As 1, 2, 3! - Africa I", "Championship Series: British Isles",
"1v1 Battle to Rule Doodle Earth 2", "Connect 4 (Restarted)" and "Blind Fold Buddy - BeNeLux"

Postby Qwert on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Can someon tell me when will these map move to FF? Now its standing in these position,and i think that these map is next to be in FF.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Jumentum on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 am

the title looks a bit cheesy, but the rest of the map is great!

picnik.com has some nice fonts if you need those
Corporal 1st Class Jumentum

Postby Qwert on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:03 pm

by Jumentum on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Cheesy? Can you explane what these word means? If i understand these is Milk product,right?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 pm

list]
            Final Forge
[/list]

---The WWII Europe Map has reached the ā€˜Final Forgeā€™ Stage. I've revived this thread from the pits of the Foundry Furnace (okay, maybe not) and have examined the contents. Nearly every major concern has been addressed. If there are any other current concerns, please make your voice heard. If after a reasonable amount of time there has not been any objection or protest, the map will be deemed finished with the 'Foundry Brand' of approval and will be submitted for live play. As long as there is still discussion or posts that have yet to be commented on, the map will remain in Final Forge until said discussion has reached the conclusion that the map has reached its final and polished version.

Post questions and concerns if any.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Re: WWII EUROPE-update !6 okt page 1-56 [Final Forge]

Postby Qwert on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:59 pm

great,now its time for bigest writing job here,writing XML code.
Maybe someon want to write these for me? Or i need to write alone again?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gilligan on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:44 pm

I could help out if you want. Are the names on the map the ones you'll be using for the XML?
Captain Gilligan

Postby asl80 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 pm

congratulations on the ff qwert, well done ... last stretch now ... god speed to you ... dotted with your usual display of patience no doubt, hehe!
good on you.

Gilligan wrote:I could help out if you want. Are the names on the map the ones you'll be using for the XML?

last i heard it was going to be something like this for the drop down menu ... to allow us all to remember the territory names;
qwert wrote:If i want to use real name in mine map, then these must be something like these:
M1 Rzev
M2 Moscow
M3 Mozhaishk
vL3 Sarema
vL4 Talinn
vB1 Minsk
V4 Lyon
F1 Paris
UK1 London
B2 Belgrade
C1 Prague
G4 Berlin
N3 Milano
WTF Western Task Force
K Karelia
Lieutenant asl80

Postby saaimen on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:14 am

saaimen wrote:The "No bonus territory" looks a bit chaotic. First of all, there are 2, so it should be territories. Of course, if Karelia drops out, that's not the case If not, I would simply change the text to "No bonus:" . And indeed, as asl80 said, a simple yet subtle underlining would be better than the dotted line. Finally, the font of Karelia makes it so that I read 'Karella' at first. Not a chance you could make the dot on the i smaller ? That's really nitpicking, of course Maybe a smaller white shade would do a lot already...
qwert wrote:No bonus Territoery,well these thing will left for FF,because minor thing is for FF.

saaimen wrote:Just make sure you remember it

Just a reminder ;)
ImageImage

Re: WWII EUROPE-update !6 okt page 1-56![I][GP]

Postby asl80 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 am

just thought i'd bring this to the current page seen as we've just made it into the forge.
may as well get all the nitpick comments aired while the xml is been sorted.

qwert wrote:
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant asl80

Postby Gilligan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Anybody know if Berlin starts neutral?
Captain Gilligan

Postby Natewolfman on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 pm

w00t finally
Sergeant 1st Class Natewolfman

Postby Gilligan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Here's the XML for the Western Front part of the map and bonuses. Coordinates are not done yet, if you can do them please do so, as I have not done them before.

Code: Select all
<map>
<title>WWII Europe</title>
<smallwidth></smallwidth>
<smallheight></smallheight>
<largewidth></largewidth>
<largeheight></largeheight>
<filetype>png</filetype>

<continent>
<name>West Germany</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>W1- Army Group H</territory>
<territory>W2- Hamburg</territory>
<territory>W3- Leipzig</territory>
<territory>W4- General Bradenberger</territory>
<territory>W5- General Dietrich</territory>
<territory>W6- OB WEST Keserling</territory>
<territory>W7- Munich</territory>
<territory>W8- General Blaskowitz</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Siegfried Defence</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>D1- Belgium</territory>
<territory>D2- Ardennes</territory>
<territory>D3- Colmar Pocket</territory>
<territory>D4- Field Marshal Model</territory>
<territory>D5- Ruhr Pocket</territory>
<territory>D6- Holland</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>North Italy</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>N1- Trieste</territory>
<territory>N2- Venice</territory>
<territory>N3- Milano</territory>
<territory>N4- Ligurian Army</territory>
<territory>N5- Genoa</territory>
<territory>N6- General Vietinghoff</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Vichy France</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>V1- Vichy</territory>
<territory>V2- Limoges</territory>
<territory>V3- Clermont Ferrand</territory>
<territory>V4- Lyon</territory>
<territory>V5- Marseille</territory>
<territory>V6- Toulouse</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>France</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>F1- Paris</territory>
<territory>F2- Normandy</territory>
<territory>F3- Field Marshal Montgomery</territory>
<territory>F4- General Bradley</territory>
<territory>F5- General Devers</territory>
<territory>F6- Pays De la Loire</territory>
<territory>F7- Brest Fortress</territory>
<territory>F8- Nantes</territory>
<territory>F9- Bordeaux</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Britain</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>UK1- London</territory>
<territory>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</territory>
<territory>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Any Three Stars in the Western Front</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
</components>
<required>3</required>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>East Germany</name>
<bonus>2</bonus>
<components>
<territory>G1- General Wenck</territory>
<territory>G2- Halbe Pocket</territory>
<territory>G3- Oder-Neisse</territory>
<territory>G4- Berlin</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Poland</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>P1- Danzig</territory>
<territory>P2- General Schorner</territory>
<territory>P3- Warsaw</territory>
<territory>P4- Sandomierz</territory>
<territory>P5- Katowitz</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>East Prussia</name>
<bonus>1</bonus>
<components>
<territory>E1- General Hossback</territory>
<territory>E2- Rastenburg</territory>
<territory>E3- Konigsberg</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Central Europe</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>C1- Prague</territory>
<territory>C2- Slovak State</territory>
<territory>C3- Hungarian 3rd Army</territory>
<territory>C4- Budapest</territory>
<territory>C5- Balaton</territory>
<territory>C6- Vienna</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Balkans</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>B1- General Lohr</territory>
<territory>B2- Belgrad</territory>
<territory>B3- General Friessner</territory>
<territory>B4- Jassy-Kishinev</territory>
<territory>B5- Romanian 4th Army</territory>
<territory>B6- Bulgaria</territory>
<territory>B7- Bucharest</territory>
<territory>B8- Marshal Tito</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Berlin</name>
<bonus>1</bonus>
<components>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Leeb</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vL1- Belostok</territory>
<territory>vL2- Riga</territory>
<territory>vL3- Sarema</territory>
<territory>vL4- Tallin</territory>
<territory>vL5- Vilnius</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Bock</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vB1- Minsk</territory>
<territory>vB2- Gomel</territory>
<territory>vB3- Poltava</territory>
<territory>vB4- Kiev</territory>
<territory>vB5- Ternopol</territory>
<territory>vB6- Lvov</territory>
<territory>vB7- Brest</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Rundstedt</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vR1- Dnepropetrovsk</territory>
<territory>vR2- Donets</territory>
<territory>vR3- Isthmus of Perekop</territory>
<territory>vR4- Sevastopol</territory>
<territory>vR5- Odessa</territory>
<territory>vR6- Uman</territory>
<territory>vR7- Cherkassy</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Leningrad Army</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>L1- Narva</territory>
<territory>L2- Leningrad</territory>
<territory>L3- Novgorod</territory>
<territory>L4- Velikiye Luki</territory>
<territory>L5- Demyansk</territory>
<territory>L6- Polotsk</territory>
<territory>L7- Smolensk</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Moscow Army</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>M1- Rzhev</territory>
<territory>M2- Moscow</territory>
<territory>M3- Mozhaysk</territory>
<territory>M4- Bryansk</territory>
<territory>M5- Oryol</territory>
<territory>M6- Tula</territory>
<territory>M7- Voronezh</territory>
<territory>M8- Kursk</territory>
<territory>M9- Belgorod</territory>
<territory>M10- Kharkov</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Stalingrad Army</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>SA1- Don</territory>
<territory>SA2- Stalingrad</territory>
<territory>SA3- Stavropol</territory>
<territory>SA4- Mozdok</territory>
<territory>SA5- Maykop</territory>
<territory>SA6- Novorossiysk</territory>
<territory>SA7- Krasnodar</territory>
<territory>SA8- Rostov</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>All Three Stars in the Eastern Front</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>M2 Moscow</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<territory>
<name>W1- Army Group H</name>
<borders>
<border>W2- Hamburg</border>
<border>W3- Leipzig</border>
<border>W4- General Bradenberger</border>
<border>D5- Ruhr Pocket</border>
<border>D6- Holland</border>
</borders>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</bombardment>
</bombardments>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>         
<smally></smally>     
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W2- Hamburg</name>
<borders>
<border>W1- Army Group H</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W3- Leipzig</name>
<borders>
<border>W5- General Dietrich</border>
<border>W6- OB WEST Keserling</border>
<border>G1- General Wenck</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W4- General Bradenberger</name>
<borders>
<border>D4- Field Marshal Model</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W5- General Dietrich</name>
<borders>
<border>W8- General Blaskowitz</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W6- OB WEST Keserling</name>
<borders>
<border>W5- General Deitrich</border>
<border>W7- Munich</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates> 
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W7- Munich</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W8- General Blaskowitz</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D1- Belgium</name>
<borders>
<border>D2- Ardennes</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</bombardment>
</bombardments>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D2- Ardennes</name>
<borders>
<border>D1- Belgium</border>
<border>F3- Field Marshal Montgomery</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D3- Colmar Pocket</name>
<borders>
<border>F4- General Bradley</border>
<border>F5- General Devers</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D4- Field Marshal Model</name>
<borders>
<border>D3- Colmar Pocket</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D5- Ruhr Pocket</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D6- Holland</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK1- London</bombardment>
</bombardments>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N1- Trieste</name>
<borders>
<border>N2- Venice</border>
<border>N3- Milano</border>
<border>B1- General Lohr</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N2- Venice</name>
<borders>
<border>N1- Trieste</border>
<border>N5- Genoa</border>
<border>N6- General Vietinghoff</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N3- Milano</name>
<borders>
<border>N4- Ligurian Army</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N4- Ligurian Army</name>
<borders>
<border>V5- Marseille</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N5- Genoa</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N6- General Vietinghoff</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>WTF- Western Task Force</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V1- Vichy</name>
<borders>
<border>V2- Limoges</border>
<border>V3- Clermont Ferrand</border>
<border>V4- Lyon</border>
<border>F8- Nantes</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V2- Limoges</name>
<borders>
<border>V1- Vichy</border>
<border>V6- Toulouse</border>
<border>F9- Bordeaux</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V3- Clermont Ferrand</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V4- Lyon</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V5- Marseille</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V6- Toulouse</name>
<borders>
<border>WTF- Western Task Force</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F1- Paris</name>
<borders>
<border>F2- Normandy</border>
<border>F6- Pays De la Loire</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F2- Normandy</name>
<borders>
<border>F1- Paris</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F3- Field Marshal Montgomery</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F4- General Bradley</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F5- General Devers</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F6- Pays De la Loire</name>
<borders>
<border>F7- Brest Fortress</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F7- Brest Fortress</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F8- Nantes</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F9- Bordeaux</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK1- London</name>
<borders>
<border>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</border>
<border>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</name>
<borders>
<border>UK1- London</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gilligan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm

qwert wrote:
by Jumentum on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Cheesy? Can you explane what these word means? If i understand these is Milk product,right?

It basically means it could be better.
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gilligan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Here is the Central Campaign part of the XML...

<territory>
<name>G1- General Wenck</name>
<borders>
<border>G2- Halbe Pocket</border>
<border>G3- Oder-Neisse</border>
<border>G4- Berlin</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G2- Halbe Pocket</name>
<borders>
<border>P2- General Schorner</border>
<border>P5- Katowitz</border>
<border>C1- Prague</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G3- Oder-Neisse</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G4- Berlin</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>         
<smally></smally>     
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P1- Danzig</name>
<borders>
<border>P3- Warsaw</border>
<border>E1- General Hossback</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P2- General Schorner</name>
<borders>
<border>P1- Danzig</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P3- Warsaw</name>
<borders>
<border>P1- Danzing</border>
<border>P4- Sandomierz</border>
<border>E2- Rastenburg</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P4- Sandomierz</name>
<borders>
<border>C2- Slovak State</border>
<border>vB7- Brest</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P5- Katowitz</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E1- General Hossback</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E2- Rastenburg</name>
<borders>
<border>E3- Konigsberg</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E3- Konigsberg</name>
<borders>
<border>E2- Rastenberg</border>
<border>vL2- Riga</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C1- Prague</name>
<borders>
<border>C6- Vienna</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C2- Slovak State</name>
<borders>
<border>C3- Hungarian 3rd Army</border>
<border>C5- Balaton</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C3- Hungarian 3rd Army</name>
<borders>
<border>C4- Budapest</border>
<border>B3- General Friessner</border>
<border>B4- Jassy-Kishinev</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C4- Budapest</name>
<borders>
<border>B2- Belgrad</border>
<border>Shop Purchase</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C5- Balaton</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
 </coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C6- Vienna</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B1- General Lohr</name>
<borders>
<border>B8- Marshal Tito</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B2- Belgrad</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B3- General Friessner</name>
<borders>
<border>B7- Bucharest</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B4- Jassy-Kishinev</name>
<borders>
<border>B5- Romanian 4th Army</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B5- Romanian 4th Army</name>
<borders>
<border>B6- Bulgaria</border>
<border>vR5- Odessa</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B6- Bulgaria</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B7- Bucharest</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B8- Marshal Tito</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gilligan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Here is the complete XML (No Coordinates)

<map>
<title>WWII Europe</title>
<smallwidth></smallwidth>
<smallheight></smallheight>
<largewidth></largewidth>
<largeheight></largeheight>
<filetype>png</filetype>

<continent>
<name>West Germany</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>W1- Army Group H</territory>
<territory>W2- Hamburg</territory>
<territory>W3- Leipzig</territory>
<territory>W4- General Bradenberger</territory>
<territory>W5- General Dietrich</territory>
<territory>W7- Munich</territory>
<territory>W8- General Blaskowitz</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Siegfried Defence</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>D1- Belgium</territory>
<territory>D2- Ardennes</territory>
<territory>D3- Colmar Pocket</territory>
<territory>D4- Field Marshal Model</territory>
<territory>D5- Ruhr Pocket</territory>
<territory>D6- Holland</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>North Italy</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>N1- Trieste</territory>
<territory>N2- Venice</territory>
<territory>N4- Ligurian Army</territory>
<territory>N5- Genoa</territory>
<territory>N6- General Vietinghoff</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Vichy France</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>V1- Vichy</territory>
<territory>V2- Limoges</territory>
<territory>V3- Clermont Ferrand</territory>
<territory>V4- Lyon</territory>
<territory>V5- Marseille</territory>
<territory>V6- Toulouse</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>France</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>F2- Normandy</territory>
<territory>F3- Field Marshal Montgomery</territory>
<territory>F4- General Bradley</territory>
<territory>F5- General Devers</territory>
<territory>F6- Pays De la Loire</territory>
<territory>F7- Brest Fortress</territory>
<territory>F8- Nantes</territory>
<territory>F9- Bordeaux</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Britain</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>UK1- London</territory>
<territory>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Any Three Stars in the Western Front</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
</components>
<required>3</required>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>East Germany</name>
<bonus>2</bonus>
<components>
<territory>G1- General Wenck</territory>
<territory>G2- Halbe Pocket</territory>
<territory>G3- Oder-Neisse</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Poland</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>P1- Danzig</territory>
<territory>P2- General Schorner</territory>
<territory>P3- Warsaw</territory>
<territory>P4- Sandomierz</territory>
<territory>P5- Katowitz</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>East Prussia</name>
<bonus>1</bonus>
<components>
<territory>E1- General Hossback</territory>
<territory>E2- Rastenburg</territory>
<territory>E3- Konigsberg</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Central Europe</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>C1- Prague</territory>
<territory>C2- Slovak State</territory>
<territory>C3- Hungarian 3rd Army</territory>
<territory>C4- Budapest</territory>
<territory>C5- Balaton</territory>
<territory>C6- Vienna</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Balkans</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>B1- General Lohr</territory>
<territory>B2- Belgrad</territory>
<territory>B3- General Friessner</territory>
<territory>B4- Jassy-Kishinev</territory>
<territory>B5- Romanian 4th Army</territory>
<territory>B6- Bulgaria</territory>
<territory>B7- Bucharest</territory>
<territory>B8- Marshal Tito</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Berlin</name>
<bonus>1</bonus>
<components>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Leeb</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vL1- Belostok</territory>
<territory>vL2- Riga</territory>
<territory>vL3- Sarema</territory>
<territory>vL4- Tallin</territory>
<territory>vL5- Vilnius</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Bock</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vB1- Minsk</territory>
<territory>vB2- Gomel</territory>
<territory>vB3- Poltava</territory>
<territory>vB4- Kiev</territory>
<territory>vB5- Ternopol</territory>
<territory>vB6- Lvov</territory>
<territory>vB7- Brest</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>von Rundstedt</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>vR1- Dnepropetrovsk</territory>
<territory>vR2- Donets</territory>
<territory>vR3- Isthmus of Perekop</territory>
<territory>vR4- Sevastopol</territory>
<territory>vR5- Odessa</territory>
<territory>vR6- Uman</territory>
<territory>vR7- Cherkassy</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Leningrad Army</name>
<bonus>4</bonus>
<components>
<territory>L1- Narva</territory>
<territory>L3- Novgorod</territory>
<territory>L4- Velikiye Luki</territory>
<territory>L5- Demyansk</territory>
<territory>L6- Polotsk</territory>
<territory>L7- Smolensk</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Moscow Army</name>
<bonus>6</bonus>
<components>
<territory>M1- Rzhev</territory>
<territory>M2- Moscow</territory>
<territory>M3- Mozhaysk</territory>
<territory>M4- Bryansk</territory>
<territory>M5- Oryol</territory>
<territory>M6- Tula</territory>
<territory>M7- Voronezh</territory>
<territory>M8- Kursk</territory>
<territory>M9- Belgorod</territory>
<territory>M10- Kharkov</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>Stalingrad Army</name>
<bonus>5</bonus>
<components>
<territory>SA1- Don</territory>
<territory>SA3- Stavropol</territory>
<territory>SA4- Mozdok</territory>
<territory>SA5- Maykop</territory>
<territory>SA6- Novorossiysk</territory>
<territory>SA7- Krasnodar</territory>
<territory>SA8- Rostov</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<continent>
<name>All Three Stars in the Eastern Front</name>
<bonus>3</bonus>
<components>
<territory>M2 Moscow</territory>
</components>
</continent>

<territory>
<name>W1- Army Group H</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</bombardment>
</bombardments>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>         
<smally></smally>     
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W2- Hamburg</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W3- Leipzig</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W4- General Bradenberger</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W5- General Dietrich</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W6- OB WEST Keserling</name>
<borders>
<border>W5- General Deitrich</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates> 
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W7- Munich</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>W8- General Blaskowitz</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D1- Belgium</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</bombardment>
</bombardments>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D2- Ardennes</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D3- Colmar Pocket</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D4- Field Marshal Model</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D5- Ruhr Pocket</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>D6- Holland</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<bombardments>
<bombardment>UK1- London</bombardment>
</bombardments>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N1- Trieste</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N2- Venice</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N3- Milano</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N4- Ligurian Army</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N5- Genoa</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>N6- General Vietinghoff</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V1- Vichy</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V2- Limoges</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V3- Clermont Ferrand</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V4- Lyon</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V5- Marseille</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>V6- Toulouse</name>
<borders>
<border>WTF- Western Task Force</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F1- Paris</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F2- Normandy</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F3- Field Marshal Montgomery</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F4- General Bradley</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F5- General Devers</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F6- Pays De la Loire</name>
<borders>
<border>F7- Brest Fortress</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F7- Brest Fortress</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F8- Nantes</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>F9- Bordeaux</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK1- London</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK2- Marshal Brand Defence Group</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>UK3- Marshal Park Defence Group</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>WTF- Western Task Force</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G1- General Wenck</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G2- Halbe Pocket</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G3- Oder-Neisse</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>G4- Berlin</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>         
<smally></smally>     
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P1- Danzig</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P2- General Schorner</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P3- Warsaw</name>
<borders>
<border>P1- Danzing</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P4- Sandomierz</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>P5- Katowitz</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E1- General Hossback</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E2- Rastenburg</name>
<borders>
<border>E3- Konigsberg</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>E3- Konigsberg</name>
<borders>
<border>E2- Rastenberg</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C1- Prague</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C2- Slovak State</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C3- Hungarian 3rd Army</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C4- Budapest</name>
<borders>
<border>Shop Purchase</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C5- Balaton</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
 </coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>C6- Vienna</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B1- General Lohr</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B2- Belgrad</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B3- General Friessner</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B4- Jassy-Kishinev</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B5- Romanian 4th Army</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B6- Bulgaria</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B7- Bucharest</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>B8- Marshal Tito</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vL1- Belostok</name>
<borders>
<border>vL5- Vilnius</border>
<border>vB1- Minsk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vL2- Riga</name>
<borders>
<border>vL1- Belostok</border>
<border>vL3- Sarema</border>
<border>vL4- Tallin</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vL3- Sarema</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vL4- Tallin</name>
<borders>
<border>L1- Narva</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vL5- Vilnius</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB1- Minsk</name>
<borders>
<border>vB2- Gomel</border>
<border>vB4- Kiev</border>
<border>L6- Polotsk</border>
<border>L7- Smolensk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB2- Gomel</name>
<borders>
<border>vB3- Poltava</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB3- Poltava</name>
<borders>
<border>M4- Bryansl</border>
<border>vR1- Dnepropetrovsk</border>
<border>vR7- Cherkassy</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB4- Kiev</name>
<borders>
<border>vB5- Ternopol</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB5- Ternopol</name>
<borders>
<border>vB6- Lvov</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB6- Lvov</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vB7- Brest</name>
<borders>
<border>vB4-Kiev</border>
<border>vB6- Lvov</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR1- Dnepropetrovsk</name>
<borders>
<border>vR2- Donets</border>
<border>vR3- Isthmus of Perekop</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR2- Donets</name>
<borders>
<border>SA8- Rostov</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR3- Isthmus of Perekop</name>
<borders>
<border>vR4- Sevastopol</border>
<border>vR6- Uman</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR4- Sevastopol</name>
<borders>
<border>SA6- Novorossiysk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR5- Odessa</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR6- Uman</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>vR7- Cherkassy</name>
<borders>
<border>vR7- Dnepropetrovsk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L1- Narva</name>
<borders>
<border>L2- Leningrad</border>
<border>L3- Novgorod</border>
<border>L4- Velikiye Luki</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L2- Leningrad</name>
<borders>
<border>K- Karelia</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L3- Novgorod</name>
<borders>
<border>L5- Demyansk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L4- Velikiye Luki</name>
<borders>
<border>L5- Demyansk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L5- Demyansk</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L6- Polotsk</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>L7- Smolensk</name>
<borders>
<border>M1- Rzhev</border>
<border>M3- Mozhaysk</border>
<border>M4- Bryansk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M1- Rzhev</name>
<borders>
<border>M2- Moscow</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M2- Moscow</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M3- Mozhaysk</name>
<borders>
<border>M2- Moscow</border>
<border>M5- Oryol</border>
<border>M6- Tula</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M4- Bryansk</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M5- Oryol</name>
<borders>
<border>M7- Voronezh</border>
<border>M8- Kursk</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M6- Tula</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M7- Voronezh</name>
<borders>
<border>M9- Belgorod</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M8- Kursk</name>
<borders>
<border>M10- Kharkov</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M9- Belgorod</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>M10- Kharkov</name>
<borders>
<border>SA1- Don</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA1- Don</name>
<borders>
<border>SA2- Stalingrad</border>
<border>SA3- Stavropol</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA2- Stalingrad</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
<neutral>3</neutral>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA3- Stavropol</name>
<borders>
<border>SA2- Stalingrad</border>
<border>SA4- Mozdok</border>
<border>SA5- Maykop</border>
<border>SA7- Krasnodar</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA4- Mozdok</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA5- Maykop</name>
<borders>
<border>SA4- Mozdok</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA6- Novorossiysk</name>
<borders>
<border>vR4- Sevastopol</border>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA7- Krasnodar</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>SA8- Rostov</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>

<territory>
<name>K- Karelia</name>
<borders>
</borders>
<coordinates>
<smallx></smallx>
<smally></smally>
<largex></largex>
<largey></largey>
</coordinates>
</territory>
</map>
Captain Gilligan

Postby Qwert on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Are you going to work with coordinates?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gilligan on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:09 pm

I will try, but have a lot of work to do tonight, tomorrow I will.
Captain Gilligan

Postby Qwert on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:23 pm

by Gilligan on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 am

I will try, but have a lot of work to do tonight, tomorrow I will.

:lol: You think that in mine prewios maps, that i work all for 2-3 days,easy man you have time to finish that for 10 days,any way these will not be quenched for month,or maybe even more days. ;)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas