I'm quite new around the Foundry... So please keep in mind that I didn't read all 57 pages
Here's some comments, I don't know whether they were previously discussed or not. Maybe qwert himself would be so kind to answer my remarks? Here it comes:
- You might want to change the numbering of the bombardment combinations. In Siegfried Defence or West Germany the numbers don't matter, so maybe change them so that the 1-3 on UK matches with UK1-3? Then D1 would get bomb #3, D6 would get #1 and W1 would get #2.
- Since these are only bombardments and there is no attack route into the UK... You could only get the UK1 star by drop? That makes the Western 3 star bonus harder to achieve. Which is no problem of course, but kinda unfair because a good drop would give you higher bonus odds.
- The abbreviation of Stalingrad Army could be "S" instead of "SA". There's no other territory group with an S. And the Leningrad and Moscow armies don't have ".A" as coding. Saves room on the map
- I'm not very good at history, but is Karelia a necessary territory? It just sits at the top, it has only 1 way of attacking, and is not part of any bonus... Maybe just drop it? (Or is that too drastic a change
- The "No bonus territory" looks a bit chaotic. First of all, there are 2, so it should be territories
. Of course, if Karelia drops out, that's not the case
If not, I would simply change the text to "No bonus:" . And indeed, as asl80 said, a simple yet subtle underlining would be better than the dotted line. Finally, the font of Karelia makes it so that I read 'Karella' at first. Not a chance you could make the dot on the i smaller
? That's really nitpicking, of course
Maybe a smaller white shade would do a lot already...
- Last but not least... "Western Task Force" has an abbreviation which usually has a totally different meaning online
Ever thought about that? It's no problem, just a funny detail. Don't know if anyone noticed...
I guess that's it, hope I'm not being a pain in the ass here