Madness (Our House) [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby onbekende on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (imagine a ton more of these)

very nice cairnwsk, 1 thing you overlooked: the Rear path doesn't run completely to te garden shed and office.

Done -> bottum -> bottom
pfft
okay on the Bro's thingy, YOU SILLY AUSSIE!!
the stereotyp was that you put mum in the kitchen (not that it difference much in any household)
/me wants taser to fight of the dog, nice idea thou!
Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF
Sergeant 1st Class onbekende

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:53 am

yeti_c wrote:I want Sis's access?!

C.

Mmmmm...maybe i should rename that... :twisted:
Corporal cairnswk

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:03 am

onbekende wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (imagine a ton more of these)

very nice cairnwsk, 1 thing you overlooked: the Rear path doesn't run completely to te garden shed and office.

Done -> bottum -> bottom
pfft
okay on the Bro's thingy, YOU SILLY AUSSIE!!
the stereotyp was that you put mum in the kitchen (not that it difference much in any household)
/me wants taser to fight of the dog, nice idea thou!

Updated Version 4

Rear path thingyh fixed with a BBQ area.

Corporal cairnswk

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Postby DiM on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:08 am

cairnswk wrote:
DiM wrote:also the 4 neighbor squares make them like little houses :)

and make me at the window with a telescope spying on the neighbors :P

Version 4 Update

You ask for it!!!

muahahahaha. i LOVE it. :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:40 am

DiM wrote:
muahahahaha. i LOVE it. :lol:

Thought you would! :wink:
Corporal cairnswk

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:06 am

so do I so can I have my name on the map pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:24 am

cena-rules wrote:so do I so can I have my name on the map pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

nahhhh!
Corporal cairnswk

Postby yeti_c on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25 am

cairnswk wrote:
cena-rules wrote:so do I so can I have my name on the map pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

nahhhh!

Dare I say it...

Pwned!?

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Postby yeti_c on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 am

On another note...

Cairns - is this actually YOUR house?

It'd be great if it was - or if you could recreate a double storey house?

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:39 am

yeti_c wrote:On another note...

Cairns - is this actually YOUR house?

It'd be great if it was - or if you could recreate a double storey house?

C.

let's say it is my dream house. double storey, no, yeti_c, let's keep this simple, there is already more than enough terts and I designed this to have a small number of terts for a change. :)
Corporal cairnswk

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 am

this map lacks something. I cant put my finger on it
Lieutenant cena-rules

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Telvannia on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:05 pm

maybe it is just me but i think you should change enya to wicked, and put her older avatar, to give DiM something to spy on :wink:

also i think my avatar should be in the map, just to scare off the little children :P
Sergeant 1st Class Telvannia

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1)

Postby Coleman on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:47 pm

You could make Telvannia a little lawn statue. :lol:
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
Training Achievement (1) Map Contribution (6) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:49 pm

maybe you should have a PC in the den
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:44 pm

cena-rules wrote:this map lacks something. I cant put my finger on it

your ownership of one of the houses LOL?
Corporal cairnswk

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas