Madness (Our House) [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm

cena-rules wrote:maybe you should have a PC in the den

Yes....all the plan style furniture has yet to go in.
Corporal cairnswk

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:47 pm

cairnswk wrote:
cena-rules wrote:this map lacks something. I cant put my finger on it

your ownership of one of the houses LOL?

Yeah.

No I was thinking more like a PC.

Your idea works though. Can I be next door to wicked.
Nude sunbathing FTW
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Coleman wrote:You could make Telvannia a little lawn statue. :lol:

I'll see what i can come up with

meanwhile this is the latest version 4.

Corporal cairnswk

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Postby cena-rules on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:53 pm

This is looking good. Keep up the good work
Lieutenant cena-rules

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby AfroDwarf on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:46 am

cena-rules wrote:Your idea works though. Can I be next door to wicked.
Nude sunbathing FTW

:shock: :shock: :shock:

On a somewhat related note, Cairns, you haven't answered the request for a tournament to decide the houses, or at least some of the houses.
Lieutenant AfroDwarf

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby cairnswk on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:19 am

AfroDwarf wrote:
Nude sunbathing FTW

On a somewhat related note, Cairns, you haven't answered the request for a tournament to decide the houses, or at least some of the houses.

i'm all for a tournament for the houses on this map, but it will be a tournament played on this map when quenched.
Corporal cairnswk

Postby cairnswk on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 am

Coleman wrote:
BeakerWMA wrote:Cairns: maybe have a Tournament and the winner gets his name on your map?
100% for this. Final 4 get names on the map.

100% for this. :)
Corporal cairnswk

Postby Night Strike on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:17 pm

cairnswk wrote:
AfroDwarf wrote:
Nude sunbathing FTW

i'm all for a tournament for the houses on this map, but it will be a tournament played on this map when quenched.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?? You'd then have to go back and change the names (unless you magically predicted all the correct winners). How about we do a tournament on another of your maps to choose the winner. Or even better (if you want to wait long enough), we can take the four division winners from the giant tournament you'll be starting soon.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby cairnswk on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Night Strike wrote:
cairnswk wrote:
AfroDwarf wrote:
Nude sunbathing FTW

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?? You'd then have to go back and change the names (unless you magically predicted all the correct winners). How about we do a tournament on another of your maps to choose the winner. Or even better (if you want to wait long enough), we can take the four division winners from the giant tournament you'll be starting soon.

Oh, so the word's out eh?

Actually I'd like to have a tournament (small) for this map by itself.
It is easy to add pics to the graphics after it is quenched, but i don't think defeats the purpose. Gives eveyone something to really play for.
Corporal cairnswk

Postby cairnswk on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 pm

However, it's gotta make quench first. And I have had maps go down in the Foundry. Som perhaps we're all jumping in a bit.
Corporal cairnswk

Postby cena-rules on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:59 pm

cairns how close to next update?
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

Postby edbeard on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm

no offense to random people. But, I hope it involves mostly foundry people.

(this has nothing to do with it giving me a better chance to get my name on the map)
Major edbeard

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby cairnswk on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:07 pm

cena-rules wrote:cairns how close to next update?

ooooo...could be sometime because i am now investigating the DiM model.
Corporal cairnswk

Postby Night Strike on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:10 pm

It's a unique map. It's also straightforward and smaller (unlike most current maps), so it'll make it eventually.

I know about tournament specifics b/c they're on OP's tournament website.

And edbeard, do I count as random when I've been involved in several map discussions (even though I have no cartography skills)??

Ok, as for the map:

The dog house needs to be larger: it's very squashed right now.

Make "Hallway Common" into "Common Hallway". (All the others have the description first)

Who puts an office at the back of the garage with no house access???
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby cena-rules on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:36 pm

cairnswk wrote:
Coleman wrote:You could make Telvannia a little lawn statue. :lol:

I'll see what i can come up with

meanwhile this is the latest version 4.

Id move the garage-office terr line down and make office- the bathrooms link
Lieutenant cena-rules

General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas