Marvaddin wrote:Great job. These are my final suggestions for now:
1) Change the colour key, so both green continents arent neighbours. Change it with Scandinavia?
2) Correct some colours in the legend that are too bright.
3) I would like a bigger title.
4) I think Europe Russia and W. Asia should have same bonus.
5) Maybe change North Pole territory name?
Bad Speler wrote:1. I just want to make sure i understand clearly. Do you mean move around the names in the key, or change the actual colour on the map?
5. If you can suggest a better name, then I will change it.
Excellent conclusion Dublin, agree with u exactly. The reason I asked you to move the border of North American Ice and the former North Pole before was to allow the north symbol to be completely in the North Pole, would look weird if it was half in NA ice when the country was named North Pole. European Ice is not a good name, change it back plz.DublinDoogey wrote:It's looking good, I like the new North Pole symbol.
I can see why people wouldn't want that territory named "North Pole" but I think that that would be the best option... European Ice is kind of akward, it's not really all that close to Europe. Just my two cents though.
wicked wrote:Where's the Pole? No, not the stripper pole, the NORTH POLE... the actual pole! And Santa's house?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users