Halloween Hollows [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Halloween Hollows [Quenched]

Postby Grifter on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 pm

I played this map recently with some recruits. One of the players was confused by the layout of the map. It is not clear that the tombstones cannot attack each other. I use the BOB plugin so map analysis is not a problem for me.

Can the map image be modified to show that the tombstones cannot each other? Just a suggestion.
Lieutenant Grifter

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Training Achievement (1)

Postby cairnswk on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Grifter wrote:I played this map recently with some recruits. One of the players was confused by the layout of the map. It is not clear that the tombstones cannot attack each other. I use the BOB plugin so map analysis is not a problem for me.

Can the map image be modified to show that the tombstones cannot each other? Just a suggestion.

Do the tombstones border each other?
Corporal cairnswk

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Map Contribution (35) General Contribution (3)

Postby dagdam0r on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

red bonus didn't work for me, just blew a tourney game because of it
Cadet dagdam0r

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Rodion on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

dagdam0r wrote:red bonus didn't work for me, just blew a tourney game because of it

You also need "Wicked the Witch" to get red bonus.
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to The Atlas