cairnswk wrote:gimil wrote:Ok cairns I believe I addressed all your issues
Now further things...when you're ready!
1. The dimensionals appear to be clashing with each other....the outside bevel moves north-west, and the buttons bevel moves south-east...can you experiment to see if they would look better moving in the same direction, or at least so that the lighter edge of the bevel sits in the same corner/orientation.
2. the legend and names is very spaced out across the top, whereas the bonus area is very squashed. can you see if that be amended to perhaps give the bonus area some more space.
3. move the attack diagram down so that the bottom of that is in line with the bottom of the alpha characters.
4. can you move the buttons a little closer to each other horizontally so that there is some more space between the last colums of buttons and the bonus area.i.e. some more eye space.
5. the reds in the bonus area are all legible now, great.
looking good gimil.
1. The bevel effect in the background is correct and all done in the one layer. The black shape has the holes cut in it that is why they hwat white at different orientations.
2. + 3. I will move the attack directions down and space out the rest of the legends acordingly.
4. Seems like alot of leg work for little gain. I keep it on the back burner if I need the space later on. Sorry cairns but its to much work for the sake of a little eye space