Welcome (back) to the main foundry... How long since you were last here? I think we need the total in hrs/mins!
Anyway, here are my initial comments/observations, in no particular order:
1. U.States could be renamed America, thus preventing the need for the abbeviation; but that's up to you
2. Down the sides of the map you've got horizontal text (Fu) and vertical text (Imp. Kitchen / Li / Tsi). Either make Fu vertical to match, or make Li/Tsi horizontal, as they don't look like they need to be vertical.
3. The yellow Imperial Meridian is a different colour on the legend than on the map.
4. Around the edge, the legend says you have 'borders' coming from the emperors. Are these attack routes? If so, they are a little confusing; not helped by the little flower emblems. Take orange (Emp Pu Yi) as an example... It clearly appears to connect Song Jiooren, Sun Yat-sen and K'tang army, but does it also connect to Peasants, Li Zicheng and Imperial Army? Presumably it links to Japan too, but what about Russia, A-Hungary, Italy etc...?
5. You've already been reprimanded about the use of square brackets [
], I'm going to remind you about [bigimg] tags