* Move some of the territory names slightly farther away from the borders, like roma and lazio, so the fuzziness from the labels doesnt affect the border lines?
* Make the capitol city colours slightly darker, especially venezia?
* Make the flag a little less bold, to fit better with the rest of the colour scheme.
* The word Bonus is a bit hard to read when it gets to the white part of the flag.
* The number on Napoli is a bit hard to read for me, try lightening that city a bit.
* Venezia doesnt stand out enough in its continent, try darkening that city a bit.
* Move the number for Eolie islands a bit so it doesnt cover te sea route.
* Bump yellow down easily to 3 and bump purple up to 5.
1) Took "glow" off of country names.
2) Made country names white
3) Changed bonus armies
4) Adjusted colors / positions of some country names. I'm having troble with the dark purple & dark green city colors being too dark. So I made them lighter.
5) Provided some alternate title fonts.
* Any chance you could make those sea ports instead of bridges that don't reach the other side? Not unless other people want it. I like how it is
* Maybe make San Marina also a capital/city/citta or whatever. I think the new bonus armies should take care of this request.