1.As i suggest you in a previous post, I would have preffered you splitted central and southern Italy in 3 continents instead of only 2.
2. the Po river idea works very well, but if possible, in the border between Liguria and Lombardia, could you use as unpassable border the Appenino mountains? in this way you could let the Po in its true position, without force it to follow Lombardia south-west border.
3. About bridges and harbours i would like you to make them different. There are many harbours in Italy, maybe you could use or a pretty harbour draft or you could put a monument or something peculiar with the city where the harbour is located.
4. Since Rome and Milan are the 2 main italian airports, you could give them the property to be linked by an airport connection.
5. you could take some ideas from the space map: if you add some more sea way connection between the harbours, you could transform the harbours into little territories and consider them as a continent.
The same it could be done with Rome and Milan (and maybe with some other airport you would like to introduce)...
6. you have to invert Trentino with South Tirol (you made a little mistake with names)
7. i would like you add Garda lake at the Veneto-Trentino-Lombardia border and use Mincio river as the natural border between Veneto and Lombardia.
8. i would llike to put some more unpassable border such as the Alps and the Appenino
9. Honeslty i dislike the way how you split Sicily...maybe you could let Sicily as it was before, adding only Palermo harbour and or airport.
the same i would say about Toscana, i would prefer if you added Florence airport, instead of spliting the whole region.
10. I still think that Corsica would work better in map playability than Pantelleria. Moreover, you placed Pantelleria in a complitely wrong position in order to make it in inside your map. I suggest you to consider Ustica in the place of Pantelleria, in the case you dislike corsica option.
11. i would like you added naples in the map if it were possible
12. you could add also Venice and togheter with Trieste transform them into harbours. Moreover, why did you linked Puglia with Friulli and not with Trieste? i would like you added also Genoa as harbour, inside Liguria.
13. So, at the end, you could have at least 3 more continents, made up by italian main cities: Adriatic harbours system, Tyrrenian harbours system and italian airport system. you could aso think about to divide Tyrrenian harbours system in 2 continents.
I have many others feedbacks, but for now let's see your opinion about these...
Last edited by Lupo
on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nature is a temple in which living pillars
Sometimes emit confused words;
Man crosses it through forests of symbols
That observe him with familiar glances."