- Change the conditions necessary for a polymorphic deadbeat
- Currently, the same player on a polymorphic team has to miss 3 in a row to deadbeat. In these games, you can be waiting up to 12 days for a full team to deadbeat. Not to mention if players come back after 11 misses. I propose that ANY consecutive 3 misses, regardless of color, is a win for the other team.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Makes polymorphic games a bit more fair
- Makes games shorter for those waiting on deadbeats
- It's essentially the same player missing 3 turns, so should be treated no differently than other deadbeating standards