Rules and Restrictions [Rules] – Who’s in charge around here? Oh, right, us. Well that doesn’t mean we aren’t open to suggestions on the form of our benevolent rule.
Scoreboard [SCBD]– Multiple scoreboards and more! (You know, to show that you’re the best 3-player, assassin, Trafalgar, trench player in the land)
Scoring System [SCSY]– Oh how unfair it is! (for some reason it is alleged to be especially unfair to those that managed to get lots of points within the system … it’s all slightly confusing). Have an idea to improve it?
Game Creation and Game Finder [GC/GF] – What’s it gonna take to get you into a NEW GAME TODAY?
Game Options [GO]– The cool stuff. The sky’s the limit as far as all the crazy ways you can think of to play Conquer Club!
- Rank Restrictions
- Practice Games
- New Game Types
- New Deployment, Spoils, Fort, Round Limit, and Round Length Options
- Other Special Gameplay
- Crazy AI and Neutral Behavior
In-Game and Gameplay [GP/UI]– What can we do to make playing the game better for you?
- Fair Drop Issues – Fix the lopsided drops?
- Missed Turns and Deadbeats – Want us to beat them dead?
- Game Chat – Facilitate communication?
- Team Games – Make team games more fun?
- Spoils changes – Need us to spoil you?
- Assaults, Forts and End of Turn – umm … nothing particularly witty comes to mind
- End of Game – Stalemates, ties and blowouts, and forfeits (you quitters!)
- Game Log - Since 0 CCE (Conquer Club Era), folks have been debating about what should, and what should not, be included
Medals and Awards [Medals]– We could all use a little more bling!
Confirmations Index [Conf]– Ooops … I didn’t mean to do that. The site should’ve stopped me!
Notifications Index [Notif]– Requests for site-generated notifications of events
Profile, PMs, and Wall [PC] (Personal Communication)– Sup, Homies! Suggestions about how we communicate with each other outside the forum.
Forum [Forum]– How the forum looks, feels, and works
Foe Lists [Foe]– all things FOE (and some things friendly, too)
Ease of Access [EoA]– things that make browsing the site easier
- Mobile Apps
- Browser specific Issues
Suggestions Specific to Certain Site Pages [Site]– these are changes that outwardly affect only a small section of the site. (It just happens to be the part you care about the most.)
Artifacts from the Catacombs of Suggestions – Fun trivia about Suggestions
Implemented Suggestions – Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done (Under Construction)
Improving Suggestions [Sugg]– The meta questions: Can a suggestion improve Suggestions?
Index of Subsections
- Subsection 1- Index of Spoils Suggestions
- Subsection 2- Index of Fog and Weather Suggestions
- Subsection 3- Index of Farming Suggestions (incorporated into this Index, external link and page available)
- Subsection 4- Index of Missed Turns Suggestions (incorporated into this Index, external link and page available)
- Subsection 5- Index of XML Suggestions (link to Foundry included for Meta list and discussions)
To the viewers: At the time of the publishing of this Index, the count of total suggestions made was well over 6500, and the count of suggestions in this index was in the 300-500 range, including those indexed via external links. Please understand that we cannot physically index each individual suggestion, however, we have tried our best to incorporate those that are recent or have gathered incredible amounts of community support. If there is a suggestion that has significant reason to go in this index that has not been added, please message a Suggestions Moderator and we will slip it in. Just because this index is published doesn't mean it is final. Suggestions Moderators will be adding to it constantly. We just wanted to send it out to the community so that everyone could use it instead of hogging it to ourselves
Also, if you notice an error or a broken link, please contact a Suggestions Moderator as well. This is a project that has taken place over the course of more than a year, and links may not be as functional as we would like them to be.
Special thanks to spiesr, DoomYoshi, sirgermaine, chapcrap, Metsfanmax, contributors in the Foundry who have compiled XML suggestions, blakebowling, and king achilles for recovering this when all may have been lost. And a huge thanks goes out to agentcom for everything he has done, including the concept and many of the incorporated ideas.