Conquer Club

Jokers

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Jokers

Postby talonz on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Jokers

The original game has jokers to make sets easier. If possible, this would be a new spoils rule, adding X joker cards to the spoil cardset.

A standard joker card would count as any colour.
A wild joker card could allow a player to institute different spoils rules with the joker (ie: treat the set played as escalating, flat, nuclear, zombie, etc.)
Colonel talonz

Re: Jokers

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:50 pm

wonderful... yet ANOTHER setting to an already flooded list of settings... sounds cool, played this way on the board game, but i personally think they need to start getting rid of settings and maps OR place them in an area where only advanced users can use them... too many options have flooded the site and we don't have enough players to fill games quickly or at all... good luck with this, don't see them taking the time to code it and i'm pretty sure this has been suggested for (a standard variation on the board game)... good luck!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby talonz on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:48 pm

You are reading the wrong forum section.
Colonel talonz

Postby owenshooter on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:21 pm

talonz wrote:You are reading the wrong forum section.

actually, no i'm not. i read your suggestion and i don't think there is any chance they are going to spend time coding this when they have more pressing matters... you know like, members falling from 30K to just over 7K... more settings flooding the game options isn't the solution... cool suggestion, but way too many game options flooding the site... good luck with this...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Suggestions