Conquer Club

An extra User Tab for active games

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

An extra User Tab for active games

Postby DBandit70 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Not sure if others share the same sentiment, but it would be awesome if I had the ability to put my active games under a few different tabs or in their own folders. For example, I would love to put all active tournament games in one folder or tab, I would like to put all games I am playing with partners in a different folder or tab, and lastly all the games I am playing by myself in a third active folder. Just having the ability to create a tab and categorize ones own games would be really neat and in my case where I have well over a 100 active games at any given time to would be great tool and eliminates having to scroll through so many games to find the ones you are looking for. Just a suggestion.
Lieutenant DBandit70

Re: An extra User Tab for active games

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:07 pm

+1

This would be awesome. My complaint when they changed the CentCom layout a few years ago was that it made it even more difficult to sift through your games to play higher priority ones first. Being able to organize/rearrange them would solve that issue.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Re: An extra User Tab for active games

Postby riskllama on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:45 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:+1

This would be awesome. My complaint when they changed the CentCom layout a few years ago was that it made it even more difficult to sift through your games to play higher priority ones first. Being able to organize/rearrange them would solve that issue.

*seconded x2. fix your pos Central Command, BigWorm... [-(
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Suggestions