Conquer Club

Remove tournament medals restriction

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Remove tournament medals restriction

Postby xroads on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:51 am

I dont think this has ever been suggested (sarcasm)

But why dont you pull your head out of your ass and remove the medals restriction from tournaments, and for that matter every other category that has them.

I know why, because you are too damn stubborn and lazy to do it.

Seriously, you have fucked players who win tournaments long enough. Why shouldnt they be recognized just because they have already won 30 tournaments?
Major xroads

Re: Remove tournament medals restriction

Postby IcePack on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:04 am

Waste of breath. Everyone came and complained how much work it would be when they didn’t have to lift a finger. Now they for sure won’t go for it cuz now they actually gotta do the work (cuz unlike before when I was willing to do ALL the work, I sure as shit ain’t doing it now)

Or they’ll half ass it and say only moving forward which is just as stupid as leaving it alone. Don’t waste your time

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Bad suggestion. Why should tournaments be worth the same as winning 1000 assassin games?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby xroads on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:50 pm

You are not comparing apples to apples. People already get medals for winning tournaments, yet are capped at 30. There are hard medals and tough medals.

How many clan people get a medal for winning a war by playing in 1 game, and possibly not even winning it?
Major xroads

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

too many?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby nibotha on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:27 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=373568

This is a link to josko.ri wall showing 32 medals won for tournament wins... Yet I do believe I have won several tournaments since I got the medal for my 30th...?
Colonel nibotha

Postby Mad777 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm

nibotha wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=373568

This is a link to josko.ri wall showing 32 medals won for tournament wins... Yet I do believe I have won several tournaments since I got the medal for my 30th...?

30 wins = 30 medals
50 wins = 31st medal
100 wins = 32nd medal

(This include the auto tournament wins as well)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby rockfist on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:13 pm

xroads wrote:You are not comparing apples to apples. People already get medals for winning tournaments, yet are capped at 30. There are hard medals and tough medals.

How many clan people get a medal for winning a war by playing in 1 game, and possibly not even winning it?

Wait you can do that? Then I’ve been getting it wrong all along.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:02 pm

I always though you had to play a larger number of gasmes in a war to get a medal...

xroads ; heres a link to a prior relavant discussion that caused me to remove a lot of what I planned to say in support of your idea

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=227495
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Colonel t4mcr53s2

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:10 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Bad suggestion. Why should tournaments be worth the same as winning 1000 assassin games?

beating 1000 assassin opponents is worth 4 medals

xroads wrote:You are not comparing apples to apples. People already get medals for winning tournaments, yet are capped at 30. There are hard medals and tough medals.

You have to play in at least 3.

I love medals. I want more ways to get medals. Medals are my favorite.

I feel fine with the tournament medals as they are. I’ve organized and won many tournaments. And I love medals. This would be a big boost for me, but I don’t think it’s good. In my view, medals show the overall capabilities of a well rounded player. Being able to do many different things to get medals is part of the fun. I would rather not have limits removed and have medal stats overinflated and skewed by having this.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Suggestions