Conquer Club

I dont c how to contact cc management.

Current news, information, and exciting things from the world of Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I dont c how to contact cc management.

Postby armati on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 pm

New event this winter will showcase P.E.I. gaming industry

A new event in the province will bring together members of P.E.I.ā€™s gaming community for some fun this winter

.http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/News/Local ... industry/1

Conquer club might want to advertise here, there are hundreds of thousands of gamers seeing this.
Talk about direct advertising.

Website is igcon
Sergeant armati

Re: I dont c how to contact cc management.

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 pm

armati wrote:New event this winter will showcase P.E.I. gaming industry

A new event in the province will bring together members of P.E.I.ā€™s gaming community for some fun this winter

Conquer club might want to advertise here, there are hundreds of thousands of gamers seeing this.

Website is igcon

Population of that place people who are not canadian have never heard about... 147k lol. What can you expect.. 10 people who will register a freemium account like you at best?
Major betiko

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 pm

armati wrote:New event this winter will showcase P.E.I. gaming industry

Website is igcon

Filing a help ticket might be best.
http://support.conquerclub.com/
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:41 am

Was looking 4 my post, didnt no how to find it and just happened to c it.
Well, i guess i gotta say "oh well" nobody could tell me how to contact cc management.

betiko?
You dont understand direct or controlled advertising.
1 charity alone is informing 250 thousand people, by email, you no, the kind of people that......... own computers, some people that own computers check out stuff like .....the net...or might even play......a computer game.
If only 1% are interested thats 250 people and oh, did I mention that 250 thousand people notified was from ONE charity.

Universities and colleges are being notified....by email...people that own computers....college and university people sometimes play......computer games.

When advertising goes directly, or controlled to only people interested in the message the ads pay off at a far higher % than any other advertising.
In other words, Its a smart business decision for an advertising dollar.

Another consideration is the cost of the ad,............. last I heard it was.............wait for it................FREE!

Getting the idea now?

I understand you might be a kid,Im an old guy, one of those old guys that cant figure out computers, so its tuff for me to find stuff out, like how to contact the management....thats why I asked.
If I knew how I wouldnt have tried posting on a forum I would have contacted them.

This opportunity may be very beneficial to the business of CC and its community at large, thats why I was letting them know about it.

If anyone can inform them they will be grateful Im sure.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:46 am

Oh, dukesaur....i just re read, thanks I didnt see the suggestion the first time.
I will try to notify them with a help ticket.
Thanks again, apologize for saying nobody helped.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:57 am

I sent it, thanks Dukasaur.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:00 pm

armati wrote:Was looking 4 my post, didnt no how to find it and just happened to c it.
Well, i guess i gotta say "oh well" nobody could tell me how to contact cc management.

betiko?
You dont understand direct or controlled advertising.
1 charity alone is informing 250 thousand people, by email, you no, the kind of people that......... own computers, some people that own computers check out stuff like .....the net...or might even play......a computer game.
If only 1% are interested thats 250 people and oh, did I mention that 250 thousand people notified was from ONE charity.

Universities and colleges are being notified....by email...people that own computers....college and university people sometimes play......computer games.

When advertising goes directly, or controlled to only people interested in the message the ads pay off at a far higher % than any other advertising.
In other words, Its a smart business decision for an advertising dollar.

Another consideration is the cost of the ad,............. last I heard it was.............wait for it................FREE!

Getting the idea now?

I understand you might be a kid,Im an old guy, one of those old guys that cant figure out computers, so its tuff for me to find stuff out, like how to contact the management....thats why I asked.
If I knew how I wouldnt have tried posting on a forum I would have contacted them.

This opportunity may be very beneficial to the business of CC and its community at large, thats why I was letting them know about it.

If anyone can inform them they will be grateful Im sure.

Seems like you're mostly struggling to write down two words correctly. It's quite hard to read you, my eyes are bleeding...
Sorry but I'm a dad, not a kid and I work in online advertising so I think I understand something about the subject. The population you are targetting is meaningless for a worlwide website.
Sure, it's always good to get an extra 10 members on the site, but there are more effective ways to spend time on in terms of advertising.

PS: do you read your spam? me neither
Major betiko

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 pm

armati wrote:I sent it, thanks Dukasaur.

You're welcome.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi Betiko

Your in advertising? ok
Time? well, maybe the CC guys dont have a business card, maybe it would be hard to forward their home page or info?
I dont know Im not a pewter guy.
But if pewter people dont have time to send an email, they are already broke.

A gaming gathering just happened this weekend in an Edmonton Mall, 82 thousand dollars raised, thats alot of people.
It was a minor gathering, far from a convention.

Im not arguing with you (it makes your eyes bleed to read, we dont want that) but it seems to me you sell advertising and dont think like a business person.

I know of a few options the igcon has to spread info of CC, I actually never even thought of spam.
I have spam blockers and dont even get it.
So,I agree with you, spam would be a waste of time.

Being associated with charities does not harm business, it helps.

I just thought of something, maybe you see the igcon as a competitor? lol
ok, I see why you would downplay the opportunity. Funny tho.

If not, you gotta free your mind up, think outside the box as they say.

In any case I notified the CC guys so its up to them, thanks to Dukasaur.

Best to you
Sergeant armati

Postby King_Herpes on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Thank you for this, armati.

We want you to know that your e-ticket has been received. We here at Conquer Club appreciate your buisness and we look forward to working for you. It has been a long time since we stumbled upon a good advertising opportunity such as this(lately it's been nothing good but Swanson eye drops and the occasional feminine hygiene gig) and we are eager to get this thing started. Although it's important to note that we were once a very viable self sustaining gaming site before Hasbro bufu'd us something fierce.

Two questions for you, where do we sign and is this event new?
Sorry about your little butt āœŖ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby tzor on Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 am

Oh my, memories of when I worked for the "Multi-Player Games Network." We used to have a booth that we would bring to gaming conventions for the vendor's area. A few terminals, and a small server so we didn't have to worry about network connections, with local accounts that people could use to play the game.

We used to play nice soothing music, Pachabel's canon, non stop, right next to the booth that loudly hosted the Mech Warrior games. (THUMP THUMP THUMP)

Fun times.

Don't think there's a budget for it here.

Don't think there's a budget for ANYTHING here.
Cadet tzor

Postby armati on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:41 pm

King Herpes
You guys just have to contact igcon.ca.
Maybe you get your card attached to tickets?
Maybe a poster hanging somewhere?

There are lots of ideas that wouldnt cost much at all.

I know this guy and he is all about promoting gaming of every kind.
We worked together doing conventions etc in the 80s.

Life happened so things came to a halt.

We actually did the Canadian risk championships, it was huge, funny, the guy going sixth never got a turn, everyone attacked him, it was hilarious.

Anyway, your just going to have to contact them and work something out, remember, this is just going to be his first one in a long time, he intends to do many more.
In other cities too.
If he puts those together alot of people will hear about cc.
Potentialy 100s of thousands and maybe even miiilllliiiooonnsssssss. lol

250k people have already been notified by 1 email alone.

Best of luck, I hope it works out for you guys.
Sergeant armati

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:50 pm

armati wrote:King Herpes
You guys just have to contact igcon.ca.
Maybe you get your card attached to tickets?
Maybe a poster hanging somewhere?

Already on it my man, I had my pewter guys get with their pewter guys and we came up with this:

armati wrote:There are lots of ideas that wouldnt cost much at all.

I'm geeked! This is going to rock!!

armati wrote:I know this guy and he is all about promoting gaming of every kind.
We worked together doing conventions etc in the 80s.

The National Toy Hall of Fame just announced bubble wrap as one of the finalists for 2016. Not Risk but bubble wrap. Yeah let that one sink in for a while.

armati wrote:Life happened so things came to a halt.

Say no more, man. I know how she goes. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't.

armati wrote:We actually did the Canadian risk championships, it was huge, funny, the guy going sixth never got a turn, everyone attacked him, it was hilarious.

Lol I love stories like this.

armati wrote:Anyway, your just going to have to contact them and work something out, remember, this is just going to be his first one in a long time, he intends to do many more.
In other cities too.
If he puts those together alot of people will hear about cc.
Potentialy 100s of thousands and maybe even miiilllliiiooonnsssssss. lol

Again thank you for this, you are a godsend.

armati wrote:250k people have already been notified by 1 email alone.

Okay now you're just having a laugh. That's about as many people that are wanting to leave my country to go to yours!

armati wrote:Best of luck, I hope it works out for you guys.

I'm certain that it will just make sure to let Bigwham know how much we owe you and for whom to make it out towards, he's the one who signs all of the checks around here.

P.S. Don't worry about betiko he's just a little under the weather about the whole esidentpray umptray dealio

P.P.S. Do you by any chance support the fight against Global Warming?
Sorry about your little butt āœŖ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby armati on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Glad to hear you guys could work something out.
I figured you could.
If he ever gets the chance, and time, I can tell you of a couple games that were huge in my stores.
The challenge was to get them online, which wasnt possible in the 80s.(has to do with subs)
Anyway, 1 thing at a time, but if these ever got done, I kid you not, they would be huge.
Our problem is we dont know programming.
We only know the games.
They were the most popular games in my stores bar none.
One BIG issue with this game and other risk games online is the dice algo, its gotta get fixed.
He who fixes it first will have a big advantage.
But I am told thats alot of work, again, I no nutin about programming.

As far as global warming, Im not sure, I have read both arguments and they both sound valid.
My daughter swears its true,(she is a scientist, sumtin to do with the envirnment,I always forget what exactly,drives her nuts) others say its sun cycles and just a money grab for the nwo.
So, I havnt come to any conclusion on the matter.

Oh, I wasnt kidding about the 250k people notified by 1 email, it was a charity, I forget which one, proceeds are going to it, this is one of the advantages of being affiliated with charities.
Might be on his site.

No checks to me, Im not involved. Just knew about it and figured Id let ya know.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:39 pm

so are you not listening to your scientist daughter and you prefer to listen to any jackass who speaks louder than your daughter? that's totally uncool man.
Global warming is happening... now! I feel it in my pants!
Major betiko

Postby armati on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:25 pm

You make un substantiated assumptions, which you accept as fact.
This drives you to erroneous conclusion.

Best to you.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:44 pm

armati wrote:You make un substantiated assumptions, which you accept as fact.
This drives you to erroneous conclusion.

Best to you.

Is that an assumption or a fact? And if you consider it as a fact, isn't it an assupmtion?
In other words; How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Well They can't chuck wood right?
Major betiko

Postby tzor on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:47 pm

King, you just brought memories of another game that once ran an advertisement campaign with a woman whose outfit keep getting skimpier ad skimpier with the title "Play now m'Lord."
Cadet tzor

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I see why you don't c how! They're closed. :(

http://radio-locator.com/info/CHOW-AM

What I heard at breakfast every day for at least 12 years, gone.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Thx again for explaining Dukasaur.
Sergeant armati

Postby Beast Of Burson on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Wait. You said this....

armati wrote:Another consideration is the cost of the ad,............. last I heard it was.............wait for it................FREE!

Now you say this.....

armati wrote:There are lots of ideas that wouldnt cost much at all.

:shock:

Which is it? Free or "low-cost"?
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby armati on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 pm

I have no idea who I am talking to.

Its really is quite simple actually, A post from from the cc management on this thread said that they had set everything up.
Really easy to do, an email, that was it, and the cost as I said, was/is free.

There are contacts thru the entire gaming industry there, from,boards,cards,computer,online and the new stuff, 3 d virtual reality stuff.

Now if they didnt contact after they said they did, well, what would that indicate?
Their word being no good would not exactly be something a company would want spread about it thru the gaming industry, kinda negative if a person associated with cc ever wanted to work for another gaming company, not exactly the reputation a person or company wants when asking people for financial info for their game, not to mention just how stupid they would come across for not jumping on an opportunity to advertise at no cost and connect with the industry, lol, so we have to assume it has already been done.

A weird thing I find here, any info is just an email to the igcon.ca site, how is an email so problematic to pewter people?
Just strange.

Anyway, guess I could just have said "free".
But logic would dictate if an ad was going to be run at the superbowl that might cost something.
As they said, they worked it out.
Cant say their ad is anything special tho. lol
I wouldnt want my name attached to it but wadoIno?
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:44 pm

armati wrote:I have no idea who I am talking to.

Its really is quite simple actually, A post from from the cc management on this thread said that they had set everything up.

No, that was a joke post from King Herpes. He's not anything to do with site management; he's just a practical joker having a bit of fun.

I also posted an answer to you, but my answer was that you should file an eticket. Or you could do something like send an old-fashioned letter to the webmaster. One thing is certain: you're not going to get any interaction with site management by posting in the forums. Nobody in the actual administration reads the forums or pays any attention to them except for very limited, very specific situations. You can post here for a hundred years and get no official response.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Thats funny.
I actually responded to you saying thx for explaining.
I put in the ticket.

I figured I would help them out and copied that "girl poster" thing and sent it to igcon.

They said they will print it off and put it up somewhere during the convention.
See? no cost advertising.
The forum people can say they helped out cc.

Totally lame ad tho.
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:06 pm

armati wrote:Thats funny.
I actually responded to you saying thx for explaining.
I put in the ticket.

I figured I would help them out and copied that "girl poster" thing and sent it to igcon.

They said they will print it off and put it up somewhere during the convention.
See? no cost advertising.
The forum people can say they helped out cc.

Totally lame ad tho.

Thanks for trying, man.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Next

Return to Conquer Club Newsletter