Conquer Club

Clan advisory team

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clan advisory team

Postby MTIceman41 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:06 pm

I see their input, discussion, etc. How does one become part of this and who decides who becomes part of this organization?
Brigadier MTIceman41

Re: Clan advisory team

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:20 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:I see their input, discussion, etc. How does one become part of this and who decides who becomes part of this organization?

That should have all been explained to you when you became a clan officially. I see that *Pixar* is your representative so you must have been asked for that, I would assume anyway. Sorry, I wasn't part of the team then. It should have been Jdsizzleslice and JPlo64 who contacted you to explain everything and ask for your rep. I will wall them both with this.

Basically, each clan appoints one person to be their representative. That person would be the one to post in the forum their clans opinions/questions/feedback. If you'd like to change your rep or have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:01 am

groovysmurf wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:I see their input, discussion, etc. How does one become part of this and who decides who becomes part of this organization?

That should have all been explained to you when you became a clan officially. I see that *Pixar* is your representative so you must have been asked for that, I would assume anyway. Sorry, I wasn't part of the team then. It should have been Jdsizzleslice and JPlo64 who contacted you to explain everything and ask for your rep. I will wall them both with this.

Basically, each clan appoints one person to be their representative. That person would be the one to post in the forum their clans opinions/questions/feedback. If you'd like to change your rep or have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

Hmm interesting; newb question I know
Thanks for the information; I was unaware of this and appreciate the response.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby groovysmurf on Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:13 am

MTIceman41 wrote:Hmm interesting; newb question I know

No, no, there are no "newb" questions. Always good to ask if you're unsure. Sorry if I came off like it wasn't. Please don't hesitate to ask anything at anytime and I and my team will do our best to answer as soon as we can. :)
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:33 am

groovysmurf wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:Hmm interesting; newb question I know

No, no, there are no "newb" questions. Always good to ask if you're unsure. Sorry if I came off like it wasn't. Please don't hesitate to ask anything at anytime and I and my team will do our best to answer as soon as we can. :)

Thank you!
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Fewnix on Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:34 am

Any clan tournaments like CL1 5 or Conqueror's Cup coming up soon??
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby groovysmurf on Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:28 pm

Fewnix wrote:Any clan tournaments like CL1 5 or Conqueror's Cup coming up soon??

Conquerors Cup 13 is ongoing now and only in Round 2. The next one won't be up for sign-ups until around December.

CL 15 sign-ups should be up in September or October.
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Fewnix on Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:26 am

groovysmurf wrote:
Fewnix wrote:Any clan tournaments like CL1 5 or Conqueror's Cup coming up soon??

Conquerors Cup 13 is ongoing now and only in Round 2. The next one won't be up for sign-ups until around December.

Lst me try again- any clan tournamentsto be signed up for, starting th4 next month or to?

This ha come up before as a schedling issue. Ideallt as one clan torunament eds ther re one or two new clan torunqment to be singed up for. RGV was on ale to handle CL14 and passed on other clan tournament tht woul overlapd. Now CL14 is over, where's the next clan tournament comming up?

appreciate all that you have done, are doing and will do
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:18 am

Fewnix wrote:
groovysmurf wrote:

Lst me try again- any clan tournamentsto be signed up for, starting th4 next month or to?

This ha come up before as a schedling issue. Ideallt as one clan torunament eds ther re one or two new clan torunqment to be singed up for. RGV was on ale to handle CL14 and passed on other clan tournament tht woul overlapd. Now CL14 is over, where's the next clan tournament comming up?

appreciate all that you have done, are doing and will do

Sounds like no based on the above answer, tho as she mentioned CC13 is ongoing and so is RL.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby MTIceman41 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:39 pm

I think there should be 2 representatives for each clan advisory team…

Also icepack I disagree with your post in the clan advisory forum.

Take a deep breath…

What happened with the awol situation was a joke…your logic was flawed and I think we can compromise the issue.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby IcePack on Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:13 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:I think there should be 2 representatives for each clan advisory team…

Take a deep breath…

What happened with the awol situation was a joke…your logic was flawed and I think we can compromise the issue.

I’m about to leave for vacation, so I won’t be able to debate. But feel free to tell me why and I’ll see it in ~1 week. What happened has happened before, and will happen again. I don’t think this situation was so special it needed to be handled any differently.

But again, feel free to explain why and how it differs so much that the standard for a long time now should get changed. Happy to listen at a minimum (just not able while I’m gone)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:17 pm

IcePack wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:I think there should be 2 representatives for each clan advisory team…

Take a deep breath…

I’m about to leave for vacation, so I won’t be able to debate. But feel free to tell me why and I’ll see it in ~1 week. What happened has happened before, and will happen again. I don’t think this situation was so special it needed to be handled any differently.

But again, feel free to explain why and how it differs so much that the standard for a long time now should get changed. Happy to listen at a minimum (just not able while I’m gone)

I agree with groovysmurf’s proposal.
If a clan completes more then 50% of the league or 1/2 round robin those games and points stand as completed vs being wiped clean as currently stated.

When has it happened where it could have cost a clan a league title? Pretty sure the awol/rep/lion was a unique situation…so just because a rule has been around a long time that makes it okay? You seem smarter then that lol
As I recall your clan benefited so if you were in our position you would be slightly more upset.
Rules are the rules?
So to me easy fix…100% back what groovy stated…fair, logical, protects any future shenanigans.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:56 pm

I FULLY agree. I know JPlo64 attempted to implement this when he was head CD. Let me find out exactly why it didn't happen then and see if there's any chance to get past that and get this approved asap!
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:21 pm

groovysmurf wrote:

I FULLY agree. I know JPlo64 attempted to implement this when he was head CD. Let me find out exactly why it didn't happen then and see if there's any chance to get past that and get this approved asap!

Good stuff :D
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby IcePack on Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:26 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Take a deep breath…

I agree with groovysmurf’s proposal.
If a clan completes more then 50% of the league or 1/2 round robin those games and points stand as completed vs being wiped clean as currently stated.

When has it happened where it could have cost a clan a league title? Pretty sure the awol/rep/lion was a unique situation…so just because a rule has been around a long time that makes it okay? You seem smarter then that lol
As I recall your clan benefited so if you were in our position you would be slightly more upset.
Rules are the rules?
So to me easy fix…100% back what groovy stated…fair, logical, protects any future shenanigans.

I’d have to look at her proposal a little more but if both rounds there’s home and away sets and not home for clan A in the first and away for clan A in the second it might work.

I’m really not arguing from REP perspective. I’m talking my own thoughts and not really biased based on the exact situation. I have barely been playing clan games, and paying even less attention to what’s going on or who is leading what event etc.

I know of the type of experience and been screwed out of things plenty of times. Maybe not the title itself, but I don’t really think that changes my stance. Again I don’t really see why all departures wouldn’t be treated that way.

Anyway, I don’t really care. Was just providing thoughts. Disagree, agree, approved, not. Doesn’t seem like it matters all to much anymore. Sounds like groovy is on board and in agreement w you so I’m going to go enjoy my vacation now :))

Cheers
IP

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:41 pm

Enjoy the vaca…your response though was blah and you can do better…
Brigadier MTIceman41

Return to Clans