Conquer Club

Ask the CD's

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ask the CD's

Postby codierose on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 am

Awesome thanks =D>
Major codierose

Medals: 111
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (14) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby celliottii on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Hey, guys...

I'm having issues moderating our clan's forum and user groups. I went to https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... _modtools/ but it looks like I don't have the mod abilities I once had.

1. How do I create a new private forum/user group for my clan? We've got two right now, but we would like to add a third as a subgroup of our main clan forum.

2. How long does it take the CC servers to update a clan usergroup name? We want to change the user group "Capralis" to "The Bar". I made the edit using my Control Panel.

3. How can i get mod privileges back?

Thanks!
Major celliottii
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 74
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Training Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (5)
General Contribution (4)

Postby IcePack on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:59 pm

celliottii wrote:Hey, guys...

I'm having issues moderating our clan's forum and user groups. I went to https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... _modtools/ but it looks like I don't have the mod abilities I once had.

1. How do I create a new private forum/user group for my clan? We've got two right now, but we would like to add a third as a subgroup of our main clan forum.

2. How long does it take the CC servers to update a clan usergroup name? We want to change the user group "Capralis" to "The Bar". I made the edit using my Control Panel.

3. How can i get mod privileges back?

Thanks!

Hey celliottii

1) Clans are allowed to have 2 groups, A) Clan Usergroup, and B) Clan Training group. This needs to have 50% "new" members (can't be the same users as Group A) and must have activity every 30 days. Thats the limit on Clan related user groups. If you wanted, you could create a social usergroup following the regular social usergroup requirements and such.

2) This just changes the usergroup name where you find it etc. The forum and other stuff would have to get edited by submitting an e-ticket. Provide them the current name, and the name you want it changed too.

3) Did you have them before? Was there a requested change? Each clan is allowed one moderator to archive / edit stuff if desired. If you were given those priv's and can't, that would be a bug. If you haven't requested that yet, you would do so by PM'ing me. If someone else has those moderator privs within your clan, then they are the ones with the priv to do so. You can contact them and see if your clan wants to make a change and PM me if thats what you want to do, just let me know (and CC the other guy who currently has it)

Hope that helps

IcePack
The Office Season 7 E19: 14:45
Lieutenant IcePack

Medals: 156
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (4)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13) General Contribution (25)

Postby Tin Trumpet on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 am

hi

i nede to change my 2nd leader within the Atlantis clan from Jigger1986 to Shoop76.

i found a link for an e-ticket, but the link was broken.

can you help me do this, pls

thanks
TT
Brigadier Tin Trumpet

Medals: 98
The Championships Bronze (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (24)

Postby IcePack on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Tin Trumpet wrote:hi

i nede to change my 2nd leader within the Atlantis clan from Jigger1986 to Shoop76.

i found a link for an e-ticket, but the link was broken.

can you help me do this, pls

thanks
TT

Leadership change is done, I’m not sure what was up with the link. Had it checked and it appears to work (I’m on phone so I can’t check myself).
If there are further issues please let me know.

Thanks
IP
The Office Season 7 E19: 14:45
Lieutenant IcePack

Medals: 156
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (12) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (4)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (13) General Contribution (25)

Postby Tin Trumpet on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 am

it was a link from a previous post. i searched e ticket. anyway, thanks
Brigadier Tin Trumpet

Medals: 98
The Championships Bronze (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (29) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (24)

Postby shoop76 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:03 am

Have the clan rankings disappeared? or am I just looking in the wrong place.
Major shoop76

Medals: 204
The Championships Silver (1) The Championships Bronze (1) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Most Improved Silver (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (34) General Achievement (20)
Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (12) Tribe Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby Swifte on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:00 am

shoop76 wrote:Have the clan rankings disappeared? or am I just looking in the wrong place.

Unfortunately the files and calculations did not survive the recent transfer of power, and the CD team need to recreate them, which will take some time.

Citation
Colonel Swifte
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 184
The Championships Gold (1) Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (41)
Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (19) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (17)

Previous

Return to Clans