Conquer Club

D400 (Official Clan Ranking) - April 2024 Ranking

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: D400 (Official Clan Ranking) - Mar 2022 ranking

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 am

Thanks for tracking down that data!

What I read from this is that 1470 by Fallen is the highest score for a top ranked clan that won any big competitions. (TOP's score gets an extreme asterisk in my mind - go ahead tell me I'm wrong).
Brigadier rockfist

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:59 pm

rockfist wrote:Thanks for tracking down that data!

What I read from this is that 1470 by Fallen is the highest score for a top ranked clan that won any big competitions. (TOP's score gets an extreme asterisk in my mind - go ahead tell me I'm wrong).

Your dead @$$terisk wrong! You don't and wouldn't have the time/energy it took to pull off a win streak TOP had in our debut! The countless hours spent and the super talent we had was second to none, You can take your "@$$terisk" and stick it where the sun don't shine rockworm.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby rockfist on Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:

You don't and wouldn't have the time/energy it took to pull off a win streak TOP had in our debut!

Would you like to compare records?

You beat FOED who was pretty good and OSA who was pretty good. You beat no one else good and you got your asses handed to you in CC8 (where it counts) then by OSA. You have no factual arguement. You won nothing. I may not like Fallen, but I can respect what they do because they entered the arena on multiple occasions and took on whoever came at them from the other side.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:36 am

hahahahaha
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby aad0906 on Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:07 pm

Congrats Fallen!
Major aad0906

Postby loutil on Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:42 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:

Your dead @$$terisk wrong! You don't and wouldn't have the time/energy it took to pull off a win streak TOP had in our debut! The countless hours spent and the super talent we had was second to none, You can take your "@$$terisk" and stick it where the sun don't shine rockworm.

While the win streak was impressive. It was not against any of the top clans. That matters, even if it does not fit your narrative.
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:12 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:

I think the part they wouldn't have energy for is doing that while also competing in high level events at the same time. They'd have no problem pulling off a streak like that against similar competition.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:25 pm

Guys. Come on. They are called TOP. How can you argue with this?

1. highest in position, rank, or degree

Or, maybe they're just a lid.

2. a lid, cover, or cap
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby i-andrei on Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:42 pm

Never heard about TOP until the war, this January.
Captain i-andrei

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:03 am

----
Last edited by MagnusGreeol on Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:00 am

I think this debate was about TOP's streak and score in the D400, not about AWOL's posting habits. But yes, AWOL is a clan. They beat TOP 10-2 in SD at home and scored 6-6 away.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:27 am

I see he deleted whatever he wrote. Was he mad that I compared his clan to a lid?

Personally I'd like him to leave the trash talk up. I want some GD contentious rivalries.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby rockfist on Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:24 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:I see he deleted whatever he wrote. Was he mad that I compared his clan to a lid?

Personally I'd like him to leave the trash talk up. I want some GD contentious rivalries.

Since I challenged him, I'm sure it was an insightful analysis and commentary on why TOP was better than TOFU and why he was a better clan player than I was. Or it fell short of that, so he gave up :?:
Brigadier rockfist

Postby i-andrei on Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:35 pm

rockfist wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:I see he deleted whatever he wrote. Was he mad that I compared his clan to a lid?

Since I challenged him, I'm sure it was an insightful analysis and commentary on why TOP was better than TOFU and why he was a better clan player than I was. Or it fell short of that, so he gave up :?:

From EW's reply, it looks like he wasn't aware Awol is a clan, but we can only guess. Maybe EW said that to disguise his actual post
Captain i-andrei

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:14 pm

I Actually like these little stars, very calming")>

Good luck all!
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:30 pm

Imagine shutting out every single dissenting thought or opinion in your life?

What a TOP notch existence that must be. Disappointing on so many levels. Enjoy being a lid.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:12 pm

the GRAVITY of this situation is hilarious
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MTIceman41 on Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons or something…I aint lion on this one.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:18 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons or something…I aint lion on this one.

To be fair, I would have loved to see TOP at that time actually compete and wish P@P could have learned how to not be so neurotic. He was given so many dang chances and chose to absolutely light himself on fire. And with him, he took down many another good player.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:10 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons or something…I aint lion on this one.

What? S&M may have went down the rankings a bit somewhere in the middle, but they did not start their ascension to the top then. I have been a member of S&M(KoRT) for 9 years now, and they were ranked no1 when I joined and had been in the top 3 for years. I find it weird that you would say that since you were a member of the clan for a while and should know it's history. :lol:

S&M and Tofu were the two most consistently on top of the rankings over the years. And yes, things change (as they should) and others get their time in the spotlight. We returned to the top for a while, but we were still a top 5 clan when we weren't on top. We'll get our crown back again in time, I tell ye. We'll have to work for it against some fantastic competition up there on top now, but we will. 8-)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby MTIceman41 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:50 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons(LHDD) or something…I aint lion on this one.

What? S&M may have went down the rankings a bit somewhere in the middle, but they did not start their ascension to the top then. I have been a member of S&M(KoRT) for 9 years now, and they were ranked no1 when I joined and had been in the top 3 for years. I find it weird that you would say that since you were a member of the clan for a while and should know it's history. :lol:

S&M and Tofu were the two most consistently on top of the rankings over the years. And yes, things change (as they should) and others get their time in the spotlight. We returned to the top for a while, but we were still a top 5 clan when we weren't on top. We'll get our crown back again in time, I tell ye. We'll have to work for it against some fantastic competition up there on top now, but we will. 8-)

Silly! Was just being whimsical with the various clan names with my story. Yep top 5 clans here all very solid
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:08 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:Top was very good that year which was also the year S&M started its ascension to the top but over time they started falling with eating bad tofu or something and fights with dragons(LHDD) or something…I aint lion on this one.

Silly! Was just being whimsical with the various clan names with my story. Yep top 5 clans here all very solid

Puns are only clever when they are accurate, dear. :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Clans