Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby rockfist on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:32 am

LFAW wrote:Hello all,

Looking to join a clan once more as I can feel myself starting to get hooked on CC again. Wasn't going to post because the last few times I've come back onto the site I have ended up forgetting about it BUT can now confirm after the last couple of months that the routine of logging into CC twice a day so I don't miss any turns is definitely back in the system and can feel myself routinely scrolling games waiting for turns and joining tournaments galore to get my fix.

For those that don't know me, I'm a long-time vet from 2007ish who played in the clan scene previously in the Legion and was co-leader of Imperial Britain with a high score of 4042.

Good at following orders and discussing a plan with like-minded teammates, but also good at leading on certain maps when required.

PM if you have any questions :)

LFAW

I sent you a PM, thanks.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:34 am

LFAW wrote:Hello all,

Looking to join a clan once more as I can feel myself starting to get hooked on CC again. Wasn't going to post because the last few times I've come back onto the site I have ended up forgetting about it BUT can now confirm after the last couple of months that the routine of logging into CC twice a day so I don't miss any turns is definitely back in the system and can feel myself routinely scrolling games waiting for turns and joining tournaments galore to get my fix.

For those that don't know me, I'm a long-time vet from 2007ish who played in the clan scene previously in the Legion and was co-leader of Imperial Britain with a high score of 4042.

Good at following orders and discussing a plan with like-minded teammates, but also good at leading on certain maps when required.

PM if you have any questions :)

LFAW

Welcome back :)

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby LFAW on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:45 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
LFAW wrote:co-leader of Imperial Britain

this is not a flex :lol: but do you remember Tazzy_J? good lad. he was in the early days of Aeternus/Ascension. those were good times.

anyway would highly recommend picking up LFAW. just dont join ATL, FALL or LION.

I certainly remember Tazzy. Good solid team player! Played with Dustine, Denise and Neanderpaul alot. I miss those peeps.
Colonel LFAW

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:46 am

LFAW wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
LFAW wrote:co-leader of Imperial Britain

this is not a flex :lol: but do you remember Tazzy_J? good lad. he was in the early days of Aeternus/Ascension. those were good times.

anyway would highly recommend picking up LFAW. just dont join ATL, FALL or LION.

I certainly remember Tazzy. Good solid team player! Played with Dustine, Denise and Neanderpaul alot. I miss those peeps.

denise still plays. the other don't i think but i do remember that. tazzy was one of our best.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby LFAW on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:01 am

IcePack wrote:Welcome back :)

Thanks Icepack. Good to be home
Colonel LFAW

Postby MTIceman41 on Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:41 pm

Welcome back!
Legion clan as well? We used to battle back in the day; welcome back and find a clan! =D>

You used to play with downfall
Some great years in CC back then
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby LFAW on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:34 am

MTIceman41 wrote:Welcome back!
Legion clan as well? We used to battle back in the day; welcome back and find a clan! =D>

You used to play with downfall
Some great years in CC back then

Lindax and Downfall… good times 8-)

Thanks for the warm welcome
Colonel LFAW

Postby LFAW on Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:02 am

Just want to say thank you for all of the messages that have been sent to me by various clans. Honestly feel so welcomed and it's good to see CC still thriving at least in the Clan and Tribe side of things.

I will make a decision over the next week or two before I'm sure you'll find me in a roster ready to compete.
Colonel LFAW

Postby sm8900 on Thu May 11, 2023 5:37 pm

hi. how do i view the page for an active clan? thanks.
Private sm8900

Postby IcePack on Thu May 11, 2023 7:32 pm

sm8900 wrote:hi. how do i view the page for an active clan? thanks.

https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=showclans1

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby SuperSian on Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:30 pm

Hi

Clan I joined has fizzled out so resigned and looking for a new home please

I joined as a complete newbie during covid, had no idea what the game was about etc, continued to play daily since so definitely addicted

I enjoy a variety of maps and game type, looking to learn more and hoping a clan will have more chat than most games I play at present

Tia
Corporal 1st Class SuperSian

Postby Fewnix on Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:16 am

Welome new recruit Supe- and a few other things
Postby Fewnix on Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:23 pm

hi mates:

In try-out games new recruit SuperSian hereafter known as Supe, showed great communicaton skills and the independent soul of a wariror

Let's wekome her to clan RGV and to the Blue Falcons =D> =

posted in our forum
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby SoN!c on Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:20 pm

Fewnix wrote:
Welome new recruit Supe- and a few other things
Postby Fewnix on Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:23 pm

hi mates:

In try-out games new recruit SuperSian hereafter known as Supe, showed great communicaton skills and the independent soul of a wariror

Let's wekome her to clan RGV and to the Blue Falcons =D> =

=D> posted in our forum

=D> =D> =D> she is the best, so nice in chat. You will all love her!

"Supe" is not a name for a lady, "Miss S" is!
Major SoN!c

Postby kongming3 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:31 am

Looking to get into the clan scene, I'm new to CC but I'm an old hand at strategy games and I've managed to put myself within striking range of Major with just over 60 games played. I've played primarily speed games so far because of how easy they are to get into and finish, but I'm very open to learning and playing any type of mode or settings. Hoping I might be able to snag a spot in an active and competitive clan, very willing to learn from and follow the lead of more experienced players and practice different scenarios.

Cheers.
Major kongming3

Postby theflycassanova on Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:43 pm

kongming3 wrote:Looking to get into the clan scene, I'm new to CC but I'm an old hand at strategy games and I've managed to put myself within striking range of Major with just over 60 games played. I've played primarily speed games so far because of how easy they are to get into and finish, but I'm very open to learning and playing any type of mode or settings. Hoping I might be able to snag a spot in an active and competitive clan, very willing to learn from and follow the lead of more experienced players and practice different scenarios.

Cheers.

I might be a bit of a poor sport here, but you play very well for someone only on the site nine days.
You've completed a whopping 120 games with a 55% win rate in 9 days. I am impressed to say the least.

Question - you started out by buying Premium immediately and joining dozens of games - how did you know you would even like the game? Why not give it a test run for a couple days first?
General theflycassanova

Postby kongming3 on Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:00 pm

All good, I'll take that as a compliment. I've played plenty of classic risk and axis and allies and similar games before, and finding a site with unlimited access to scratch that itch for the price of a nice meal seemed like a fair deal to me. Not as easy to find people willing to sit down for a ten hour axis and allies global 1940 session. Playing primarily one on one and avoiding most of the wonkiest looking maps so far also helped to adapt pretty quickly, though I'm sure I'll need to experience playing more kinds of maps to fully encounter all the site has to offer.

Cheers
Major kongming3

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:18 pm

kongming3 wrote:Looking to get into the clan scene, I'm new to CC but I'm an old hand at strategy games and I've managed to put myself within striking range of Major with just over 60 games played. I've played primarily speed games so far because of how easy they are to get into and finish, but I'm very open to learning and playing any type of mode or settings. Hoping I might be able to snag a spot in an active and competitive clan, very willing to learn from and follow the lead of more experienced players and practice different scenarios.

Cheers.

Interesting. May I ask where you're from / where you live?
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby theflycassanova on Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:56 pm

kongming3 wrote:All good, I'll take that as a compliment. I've played plenty of classic risk and axis and allies and similar games before, and finding a site with unlimited access to scratch that itch for the price of a nice meal seemed like a fair deal to me. Not as easy to find people willing to sit down for a ten hour axis and allies global 1940 session. Playing primarily one on one and avoiding most of the wonkiest looking maps so far also helped to adapt pretty quickly, though I'm sure I'll need to experience playing more kinds of maps to fully encounter all the site has to offer.

Cheers

That's awesome. Like I was saying in our game chat, I wish we had an influx of skilled new players joining the site by the thousands. But I'll take even one! Welcome.
General theflycassanova

Postby loutil on Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:18 pm

kongming3 wrote:All good, I'll take that as a compliment. I've played plenty of classic risk and axis and allies and similar games before, and finding a site with unlimited access to scratch that itch for the price of a nice meal seemed like a fair deal to me. Not as easy to find people willing to sit down for a ten hour axis and allies global 1940 session. Playing primarily one on one and avoiding most of the wonkiest looking maps so far also helped to adapt pretty quickly, though I'm sure I'll need to experience playing more kinds of maps to fully encounter all the site has to offer.

Cheers

Axis and Allies...brings back memories. Great board game. One of my all time favorites.
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby detlef on Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 am

I'm coming back to the site and looking for a clan.

Qualifications: rusty, old and in the way, plays vanilla maps pretty well, doesn't know jack about silly maps that don't much resemble Risk. I will get my premium back shortly.

Shortcomings: can be a bit of an a-hole and leans on probability and odds to an annoying degree. Will bombard you with mathematical analysis on various strategies.

Wait, those qualifications seem pretty weak. Oh well.
Colonel detlef

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:01 pm

detlef wrote:I'm coming back to the site and looking for a clan.

Qualifications: rusty, old and in the way, plays vanilla maps pretty well, doesn't know jack about silly maps that don't much resemble Risk. I will get my premium back shortly.

Shortcomings: can be a bit of an a-hole and leans on probability and odds to an annoying degree. Will bombard you with mathematical analysis on various strategies.

Nice to have you back.
We will gladly take you and your calculator in ACES :D
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby detlef on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:24 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
detlef wrote:I'm coming back to the site and looking for a clan.

Nice to have you back.
We will gladly take you and your calculator in ACES :D

Thank you kind sir
Colonel detlef

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:30 pm

detlef wrote:

You? An asshole? When did this happen? :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby detlef on Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:51 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
detlef wrote:

I think if you asked some here, before I left... How've you been?
Colonel detlef

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:57 pm

detlef wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
detlef wrote:

I think if you asked some here, before I left... How've you been?

Haha! Ah, that doesn't define you. I'm good, just been extremely busy recently.

Next week, I'll have a little less stress going on. Invite me to a game then. =)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan