Page 1 of 11

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 pm
by patrickaa317
Good solid group you have started. Best of luck to you guys.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 pm
by freakns
nice group to start off!
good players, active leaders, these guys can make some impact for sure. now, top 10? thats a reach...

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:19 pm
by IcePack
We are perfectly comfortable proving ourselves in game :)

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm
by betiko
wow, that s some news! koa still exists?

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 pm
by grifftron
Reminds me of when we broke off of MM with a solid group of players... took us a year to get into the top 10, mostly because top clans wont give you a shot until you move up the list, so that 4 month shot is rushing it a bit i think :)

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 am
by chapcrap
Keefie wrote:Top 10 my Ass :shock:

The Headless Horsemen will make sure you don't succeed this year.

I assume you mean that you're going to kill our members in RL, because there is no way you mean that HH can beat us.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:17 am
by IcePack
grifftron wrote:Reminds me of when we broke off of MM with a solid group of players... took us a year to get into the top 10, mostly because top clans wont give you a shot until you move up the list, so that 4 month shot is rushing it a bit i think :)


I think 4 months is a very aggressive schedule, I agree it will be a bit before any top 10 gives us a chance to show our strengths.
For the record, we didn't say we would accomplish it in 4 months... though I wont complain ;) I agree a year is more realistic.

IcePack

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 am
by Keefie
chapcrap wrote:
Keefie wrote:Top 10 my Ass :shock:

The Headless Horsemen will make sure you don't succeed this year.


I assume you mean that you're going to kill our members in RL, because there is no way you mean that HH can beat us.


That sounds like a challenge. Whenever you're ready to have your asses kicked let me know. We'll be looking for a war by the end of this month.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am
by freakns
chapcrap wrote:
Keefie wrote:Top 10 my Ass :shock:

The Headless Horsemen will make sure you don't succeed this year.

I assume you mean that you're going to kill our members in RL, because there is no way you mean that HH can beat us.

yes, there is. you guys have 0 wins in clan wars so far. im not sure how much HH have, but im sure its more then 0

IcePack wrote:
grifftron wrote:Reminds me of when we broke off of MM with a solid group of players... took us a year to get into the top 10, mostly because top clans wont give you a shot until you move up the list, so that 4 month shot is rushing it a bit i think :)


I think 4 months is a very aggressive schedule, I agree it will be a bit before any top 10 gives us a chance to show our strengths.
For the record, we didn't say we would accomplish it in 4 months... though I wont complain ;) I agree a year is more realistic.

IcePack

top 10 is a reach based on your roster, not the time you need to get there.
KORT, small dicks clan aka TOFU, PACK, TSM, Empire, IA, AOC, FOED, AFOS... thats 9 clans, right there, every single one of them is better then you, based on roster, nothing else.
then youll have as WPBRJ said bunch of clans in which group you may hope to get in... and not to mention that real strength of those clans are still undetermined(MD and WAR are getting up the rankings every day, Dynasty has becoming better and better, LHDD still hasnt lost a challenge...).
and i know it wasnt you who first said you are going to be top10, it was Ollie. but its not like he ever knew what on earth he is talking about.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am
by benga
You are wrong, PACK from the start were organizing themselves
so that they would be in this position one day.

PACK probably has the best communication in the whole clan world
and they stick together like a glue.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 am
by IcePack
Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:19 am
by Finsfleet
IcePack wrote:Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

I wouldn`t mind this. ;)

Good luck!

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 pm
by lynch5762
The only reason you guys formed is because you are bent out of shape that you don't have a NC CUP trophy on the bookshelf! :P :P

Just kidding of course... good luck to you guys!
And for the record, that was not a knock on the NC CUP. It was a very exciting place for us to get started and I think it is a great venue for new clans! I still follow it and remain curious to see who will take it each year.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:40 pm
by swimmerdude99
Good luck, guys, sorry your stay in EMP was cut short by this stupid clan idea. They will be the worst clan on the site for 7 years.

;) love you chap and happy

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm
by chapcrap
swimmerdude99 wrote:Good luck, guys, sorry your stay in EMP was cut short by this stupid clan idea. They will be the worst clan on the site for 7 years.

;) love you chap and happy

:lol: Thanks P.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 am
by QoH
swimmerdude99 wrote:They will be the worst clan on the site for 7 years.

+1

:lol:

By the way, can I refer to chapcrap and happyfeet in a tandem? "chappy"? I think it would make things easier...

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm
by uk massive
Hey Guys,

You have a great looking new clan, Outstanding, Loyal players, who love everything, CC. I Personally wish you all the best in getting into the top 10. I have played many of your clan members and enjoyed every game.

UK MASSIVE

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 pm
by TheCrown
QoH wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:They will be the worst clan on the site for 7 years.

+1

:lol:

By the way, can I refer to chapcrap and happyfeet in a tandem? "chappy"? I think it would make things easier...


If you can refer to yourself and my butt in tandem as "Qott". :P

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:59 am
by IcePack
Finsfleet wrote:
IcePack wrote:Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

I wouldn`t mind this. ;)

Good luck!


We will evaluate the future possibilities when the time is right :) Thanks and GL to you as well.

IcePack

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 am
by Keefie
IcePack wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:
IcePack wrote:Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

I wouldn`t mind this. ;)

Good luck!


We will evaluate the future possibilities when the time is right :) Thanks and GL to you as well.

IcePack


Ahhh running scared now I see :lol:

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 am
by chapcrap
Keefie wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:
IcePack wrote:Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

I wouldn`t mind this. ;)

Good luck!


We will evaluate the future possibilities when the time is right :) Thanks and GL to you as well.

IcePack


Ahhh running scared now I see :lol:

I think he means we just don't want to play clans below our rank...

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am
by QoH
chapcrap wrote:
Keefie wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:
IcePack wrote:Freak & keefie, unless you plan in leaving OTP & HH to apply here, how 'bout you start a new thread elsewhere to debate our strength or challenge us.

This is a recruitment thread ;)
Thanks,
IcePack

I wouldn`t mind this. ;)

Good luck!


We will evaluate the future possibilities when the time is right :) Thanks and GL to you as well.

IcePack


Ahhh running scared now I see :lol:

I think he means we just don't want to play clans below our rank...

As of now, you have no rank. You just formed. Therefor, no rank, so you can't really say no based on a matter of rank ;)

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am
by mviola
QoH wrote:As of now, you have no rank. You just formed. Therefor, no rank, so you can't really say no based on a matter of rank ;)

*Whoosh*

That's the sound of a joke going over your head.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 am
by TheCrown
I look forward to reading this thread every day now.... my apologies to icepack and chapcrap for all the talk on here, but it's very entertaining.

Re: [NEW] the Fallen [Competitive] [Selective Recruiting]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am
by chapcrap
QoH wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
Keefie wrote:
IcePack wrote:
We will evaluate the future possibilities when the time is right :) Thanks and GL to you as well.

IcePack


Ahhh running scared now I see :lol:

I think he means we just don't want to play clans below our rank...

As of now, you have no rank. You just formed. Therefor, no rank, so you can't really say no based on a matter of rank ;)

All I know is new clans start with 1000 points and HH has 994. That means we're 6 points better. ;)

TheCrown wrote:I look forward to reading this thread every day now.... my apologies to icepack and chapcrap for all the talk on here, but it's very entertaining.

You should see the forum!