Conquer Club

FOED [Selective Recruiting]

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: FOED [Selective Recruiting]

Postby uckuki on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Juris wrote:Let me tell you about my clan from my viewpoint. I'm one of the most recent to join, and am probably the least experienced member of the clan with under 800 games. This isn't my first clan, but I quit the other when it wasn't any fun. FOED is just what I was looking for -- a bunch of people who are serious about the game but never forget that it IS a game. Victories are relished and celebrated, losses are regretted and then pushed aside. FOED brings new people in from time to time but these guys treat the new members with the same respect given to the long-term members. We have disagreements and egos, but I have never seen disagreements get nasty or personal and I've never seen an ego get in the way of good play. When players make dumb mistakes, I know from too much personal experience, the errors are criticized, but it's done constructively, never aggressively or in bad humor.
This group really IS all for one and one for all.
Major uckuki

Postby Arama86n on Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 am

"A bit drunk OSA [Always recruiting]"
They are obviously encroaching on your turf boys.
My advice would be to declare war. And/or challenge them to a duel.
Tequila at dawn?

I love OSA, but my money would be on FOED in a drink-off. Unless both clans are given a certain amount of alcohol to drink in a certain amount of time, for I beleive OSA have a big roster? Then again, maybe money still on FOED :lol:

Something must be done. This encroachment of the FOED brand must be addressed.
Major Arama86n

Postby rockfist on Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 am

So FOED is the only clan drinking now...why do I feel like I'm going to need to sit for someone soon?
Brigadier rockfist

Postby IcePack on Thu May 05, 2016 10:18 am

A speed game war, where everyone is online one Saturday, and losers have to take a shot. Continue all night until the war is over. Each person who passes out gets the other clan +1 war win added to their actual wins

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Arama86n on Fri May 06, 2016 2:51 pm

IcePack wrote:A speed game war, where everyone is online one Saturday, and losers have to take a shot. Continue all night until the war is over. Each person who passes out gets the other clan +1 war win added to their actual wins

=D>
Meanwhile the whole clan scene gets on a IRC channel and spams the night away and follows the war live. All non-fog games for viewer enjoyment.
Trust me when I say that's when you really learn to type fast: When having a conversation with 30+40 people at the same time ;) If you blink it's too late to reply haha.
Major Arama86n

Postby Lanlar on Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 am

I would like to join .... not a bad player but be aware I took your drinking stuff literally as in I am retired and drunk most of thee time ... but I am good at tactics, friendly, this is a game not RL, and I repeat I drink but 99% of the time I will not take a turn drunk ... I like to win ..... I post way to much tactics in team chat .. they are correct 98% of the time but I drink more than most of you. I never post negative insulting stuff in chat. If we are losing I always consider it my fault ... makes life simpler.

If you want to play a few map to see if it is a good fit ... let me know.

Yes I have applied to high level Clans ... I prefer bold moves not lets spend 5 turns and gain 1 extra unit.

I drink a lot play decently it might work.

Lanlar
Captain Lanlar

Postby Lanlar on Sat May 14, 2016 10:16 am

Robes just noted you were in the Clan ,,,, good to see you
Captain Lanlar

Postby Doc_Brown on Sat May 14, 2016 10:41 am

Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby riskllama on Sat May 14, 2016 12:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i warms my heart to know this guy is still around... =D>
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Sat May 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Yeah foed take lanlar and put him in 20 games against us!

He is good in tactics but not too good in strategy!
Major betiko

Postby riskllama on Sat May 14, 2016 9:28 pm

by"tactics", i assume you mean creating multis and milking them for pts?
quick, FOED - snap this guy up before someone else does!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
probly less chance of being sued that way, eh lanlar???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Sun May 15, 2016 1:57 am

sorry for spamming up your recruiting thread, FOED - it's just that his case in C&A was one of the funnier ones i'd read and couldn't help myself. i'll stop now... O:)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Lanlar on Sun May 15, 2016 5:09 am

I was in a car accident and was in a coma for 3 yearss. My brothers son found my Password book - we all have them. He did something that set off the elite. I never got mad because he sounded like a lawyer HE was 12 years old. Read the stuff it is awesome for a 12 year old.

Robes knew me before the coma he can verify my skills.

If you do not want me in your Clan that is not a problem. However, insulting me for hitting a tree and dying 3 times is not what you claimed to be.

Robes you can attest to my skills; I know my nephew pissed you off somehow.

It was a 12 year old child. I was in a coma on a very powerful IV drip drug. I cannot undo what he did nor do I want to. I was on the floor laughing when I read his posts.

Do as you please but trust me I am still a skillful player.
Last edited by Lanlar on Sun May 15, 2016 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Lanlar

Postby Lanlar on Sun May 15, 2016 5:20 am

I was discharged from the hospital 3 days ago. I think his actions and posts are funny as hell and those that left the remarks I challenge to a 5 game 1 vs 1, if you have 80 points you want to lose.

In case you want to know when you die they go to Code Blue after entering your time of death. If they revive you they go back to time of death and type <delete>.

Not sure why but I think it is funny as hell.
Captain Lanlar

Postby Arama86n on Sun May 15, 2016 5:37 am

Lanlar wrote:I was in a car accident and was in a coma for 3 yearss. My brothers son found my Password book - we all have them. He did something that set off the elite. I never got mad because he sounded like a lawyer HE was 12 years old. Read the stuff it is awesome for a 12 year old.

Robes knew me before the coma he can verify my skills.

If you do not want me in your Clan that is not a problem. However, insulting me for hitting a tree and dying 3 times is not what you claimed to be.

Robes you can attest to my skills; I know my nephew pissed you off somehow.

It was a 12 year old child. I was in a coma on a very powerful IV drip drug. I cannot undo what he did nor do I want to. I was on the floor laughing when I read his posts.

Do as you please but trust me I am still a skillful player.

:shock: :D
Unbelievable. Literally, metaphorically, holistically... anyway you want to put it actually ;)
This guy never ceases to amaze me. =D>
Major Arama86n

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 15, 2016 5:59 am

Who comes back to playing CC three days after being discharged from hospital, when they were in a coma for 3yrs?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Sun May 15, 2016 6:09 am

After dying 3 times straight dude!

Then all this Jésus worshipping when you got lanlar.
Major betiko

Postby Lanlar on Sun May 15, 2016 6:12 am

I will email you my Hospital release papers.

clay.massi@gmail.com

I did nothing wrong.

I will now Google holistically , I rarely do not no a word but not sure about this one.

To answer your 3 day question they did not release me for 45 days after coming out of the coma; Doctors were worried I would commit suicide; was not on my plans.

Oh the hospital records exceed 1000 pages and are in a PDF file format even I did not read them all but I will gladly provide you a copy. The bill was $247,370 and I had bought Insurance 50 days before the accident; LOL

Have no clue about your Jesus reference but I did not write the posts.

I never said I died 3 times in a row; it was a long coma read the documents.
Captain Lanlar

Postby Lanlar on Sun May 15, 2016 6:33 am

last comment Robes and I were friends. He must have noted a change because he stopped gaming with me. The change was a 12 year old playing my account who somehow managed to lose his first 22 games he played. I think it is still funny and he got better at playing but used bots or fake accounts to get my points back when it became certain I was not going to die.

You guys are kind of rude; I remembered this game as friends playing Risk what happened?
Captain Lanlar

Postby Arama86n on Sun May 15, 2016 8:11 am

Lanlar wrote:last comment Robes and I were friends. He must have noted a change because he stopped gaming with me. The change was a 12 year old playing my account who somehow managed to lose his first 22 games he played. I think it is still funny and he got better at playing but used bots or fake accounts to get my points back when it became certain I was not going to die.

You guys are kind of rude; I remembered this game as friends playing Risk what happened?

So out of curiosity, when Lanlar applied to TOFU, was that you, or your 12 year old nephew? Because, that was three years ago, before your coma, right? :)
Major Arama86n

Postby loutil on Sun May 15, 2016 9:28 am

Arama86n wrote:
Lanlar wrote:last comment Robes and I were friends. He must have noted a change because he stopped gaming with me. The change was a 12 year old playing my account who somehow managed to lose his first 22 games he played. I think it is still funny and he got better at playing but used bots or fake accounts to get my points back when it became certain I was not going to die.

So out of curiosity, when Lanlar applied to TOFU, was that you, or your 12 year old nephew? Because, that was three years ago, before your coma, right? :)

This is where it gets quite tricky...time lines are funny things. May 12th 2016 you are discharged from the hospital. Which was 45 days after you came out of a 3 year coma. Let us call that March 1st of 2013 you enter your coma. October 4th 2013, 7 months after you enter a coma, you apply for membership in TOFU. Impressive :shock: . Or, was it your nephew who would have been all of 10 at that point? Lastly...what color is the sky in your world? In the world I live in you could not be in a coma for 3 years in a hospital and only run up a tab for $247,000. Of all the stupid things you have said, and there are a lot of them, that takes the cake.
Life lesson for you: it is better to go through life having people think you are an idiot then to open your mouth and remove all doubt 8-) .
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby betiko on Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 am

Hey i was tofu when you applied, thanks for all the lols we were having at our poor clanmates that were on trial games with you. We had copy pastes of your chats, it was hilarious! But i guess it was your 12 yo nephew.

I think that 12 yo nephew is kind of a jerk. I don t think it s nice to go look into your dying uncle s papers to find out about a gaming site where he could screw his games.
Major betiko

Postby Conchobar on Sun May 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Considering that nobody from FOED has posted on this and nor are any of us interested, could y'all please take this conversation elsewhere, please?
Colonel Conchobar

Postby IcePack on Sun May 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Please stay on topic, this is for FOED recruitment purposes only.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Robespierre__ on Sun May 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Lanlar is a good egg. But I am too busy in RL for casual games so we have not played for many moons. I know we all wish him well in his recovery.
Major Robespierre__

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan