43 Game War
14 Doubles, 14 Triples, 14 Quadruples and a Tie-breaker game
Clan War Page
Schedule and Round Breakdown
Two rounds - Round 1 to be exchanged by February 23rd and Round 2 to be exchanged by March 9th. Clans will have 4 days to fill away games.
- Round One - 4 Dubs + 3 Trips + 4 Quads chosen by each clan
- Round Two - 3 Dubs + 4 Trips + 3 Quads chosen by each clan + Tie-breaker (Trips Classic, sunny, chained, no spoils created by A^)
- NO manual, freestyle, speed, beta maps, zombie or "no reinforcements"
- No game number limit on trench games
- 50 round limit on trench games
- Each map can only be used twice per clan and only once per game type (dubs/trips/quads)
- Each clan member can participate in a max of 16 games (excluding tie-breaker)
- 12-hour fog of war rule is in effect - Details to be provided before next turn if broken, or game re-made
- New settings that are implemented after the start of the Cup will be excluded from wars