Conqueror's Cup 2010. Winners Knights of the round table !!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conqueror's Cup!!

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 am

ljex wrote:
reptile wrote:chuuuuck, are thota and low advancing ?

everyone knows that they advanced does it really need to be put in the bracket?

Well since it's common knowledge that the bracket is what it is now, why don't we delete all the teams on the bracket and make it blank?
Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby Dako on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 am

By the way, CCup shows how excellent clans at CC are in terms of self-organization! Chuuuuck started the thread, stated the rules and did Round1. After that - everything was done by the clans and their competitive spirit. No complaints, no delays - everything was done top notch so far.

I salute you all!
Brigadier Dako

Medals: 115
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:07 am

Dako wrote:By the way, CCup shows how excellent clans at CC are in terms of self-organization! Chuuuuck started the thread, stated the rules and did Round1. After that - everything was done by the clans and their competitive spirit. No complaints, no delays - everything was done top notch so far.

I salute you all!

I agree 100% =D> =D>
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Colonel Bruceswar

Medals: 140
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 am

Bruceswar wrote:
Dako wrote:By the way, CCup shows how excellent clans at CC are in terms of self-organization! Chuuuuck started the thread, stated the rules and did Round1. After that - everything was done by the clans and their competitive spirit. No complaints, no delays - everything was done top notch so far.

I salute you all!

I agree 100% =D> =D>

Well done the clans for their mutual respect & co-operation.
General laughingcavalier

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:11 pm

I salute you all!

Yet another piece of evidence to the notion that we'd all be better without mod micromanagement.
Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby dividedbyzero on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 am

the.killing.44 wrote:
Yet another piece of evidence to the notion that we'd all be better without mod micromanagement.

.44, you might be my new hero. =D>
Major dividedbyzero

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:44 am

dividedbyzero wrote:
the.killing.44 wrote:

.44, you might be my new hero. =D>

Actually only shows the top clans can manage to keep things on time. Ask Jp how D 2 went last season. O:)
Colonel Bruceswar

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (1)

Postby amazzony on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 am

I think you guy(s) are a bit off here. I don't want you to get me wrong here, I'm not saying that this thing hasn't gone smoothly but I don't think you can compare this and League or whatever you are trying to compare it with. We can draw a very clear line between clans and tournaments in this situation - any idiot can run a simple bracket tournament but the same person can get stuck in running something bigger.
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 am

amazzony wrote:I think you guy(s) are a bit off here. I don't want you to get me wrong here, I'm not saying that this thing hasn't gone smoothly but I don't think you can compare this and League or whatever you are trying to compare it with. We can draw a very clear line between clans and tournaments in this situation - any idiot can run a simple bracket tournament but the same person can get stuck in running something bigger.

I see what you are saying, but what was being said here is this ran smooth even though the host is not around(At this time). The clans themselves (all who took part) made it work without hitch pretty much. All clans who played should commended on a job well done. I do not remember a single clan being late with a batch of games, or having to chase down any clans.
Colonel Bruceswar

Postby amazzony on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 am

Well, I read out from the "mod micromanagement" comment that League would also work without JP and Masli doing all the hard work they are doing. So, I just tried to give an example that most likely it actually wouldn't. Sorry if I misunderstood :oops:
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Medals: 113
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (4)

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am

amazzony wrote:Well, I read out from the "mod micromanagement" comment that League would also work without JP and Masli doing all the hard work they are doing. So, I just tried to give an example that most likely it actually wouldn't. Sorry if I misunderstood :oops:

No worries.. I was just clearing it up... The league surely needs people to run it. When you have so many clans going at once, it is near impossible to expect all clans to be able to keep up like the clans in the cup did.
Colonel Bruceswar

Postby jpcloet on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:49 am

Nothing runs perfectly, and I see posts not updated and challenges being delayed due to vacation or other games going longer than expected. Certainly happened in the league as well. Div1 had some issues, although not as apparent as Div2. I would say this has been very well run and look forward to the CCup2 and clans using the game privileges should help next time. I would like to see some modifications here as to inclusion and timing, but at the same time, the league will need to change/compromise for the larger clan landscape to possibly assist with that happening.
Captain jpcloet

Medals: 69
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (8)

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

anyone hear from Chuck at all>?
General Big Whiskey

Medals: 111
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (18) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby Chuuuuck on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am

Big Whiskey wrote:anyone hear from Chuck at all>?

I am here, just really, really busy lately. The reason this hasn't been updated is because I usually only have the free time to check this at work and all of this bracket stuff is on the home computer. I will get it though. My apologies.
Brigadier Chuuuuck

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) General Contribution (1)

Postby nikola_milicki on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:

I salute you all!

well maybe just 1 mod with a microwhip to speed things up a bit when needed :lol:
Captain nikola_milicki

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12)

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges