Conquer Club

[NC] Newcomers Cup /winners=THE PACK/

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [NC] Newcomers Cup /winners=THE PACK/

Postby smegal69 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:25 am

well here i was thinking if it was written in tournament rules it would be correct, well i must be wrong

under the rules of the tournament it say's

awards
Each clan war is to be issued a medal as it normally would.

The winner of the Cup will also receive a medal.

no medal for winning the cup, unless we give up our clan war medals, and i think there is a fat chance of us doing that
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 am

smegal69 wrote:well here i was thinking if it was written in tournament rules it would be correct, well i must be wrong

awards

no medal for winning the cup, unless we give up our clan war medals, and i think there is a fat chance of us doing that

Yeah, sorry. That was not the agreement with the TO. I'm not sure how that got there. I was being facetious about taking away the medals and issuing one. In order to do that we would have to strip every medal earned by every clan, and then give the Pack one overall medal. That is not going to happen. Unless you guys are gunning for the "Most Unpopular Clan" Award!
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby smegal69 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 am

chemefreak wrote:
smegal69 wrote:well here i was thinking if it was written in tournament rules it would be correct, well i must be wrong

awards

Yeah, sorry. That was not the agreement with the TO. I'm not sure how that got there. I was being facetious about taking away the medals and issuing one. In order to do that we would have to strip every medal earned by every clan, and then give the Pack one overall medal. That is not going to happen. Unless you guys are gunning for the "Most Unpopular Clan" Award!

i though we had the "Most Unpopular Clan" Award already for going 7-0, seven clans out there already hate us, when we beat the next 7 clan it will be 14 than not like us :D
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 am

smegal69 wrote:i though we had the "Most Unpopular Clan" Award already for going 7-0, seven clans out there already hate us, when we beat the next 7 clan it will be 14 than not like us :D

I'm not touching this one. You guys have a long way to go to get that Award 8-) Some clans have been working on it for almost five years :lol: Cheers. Enjoy your victory.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby grifftron on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 am

chemefreak wrote:
smegal69 wrote:i though we had the "Most Unpopular Clan" Award already for going 7-0, seven clans out there already hate us, when we beat the next 7 clan it will be 14 than not like us :D

I'm not touching this one. You guys have a long way to go to get that Award 8-) Some clans have been working on it for almost five years :lol: Cheers. Enjoy your victory.

Looks like some of us in the pack got more medals then Legion tho ;) So some have been working on it for years... we have been working on it for 6 months, just more successful ;) [Insert=Unpopular clan award for cockiness] :twisted: [/insert]

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges