Conquer Club

[CC2] - LoW vs Legion [24-17] Round of 16 Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2] - LoW vs Legion [23-17 of 41] Round of 16

Postby reptile on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm

lets just be friends.
Last edited by reptile on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major reptile

Postby LFAW on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:27 am

reptile wrote:
chemefreak wrote:Now to discuss how smart you are. You just won in the Round of 16. If the Top 8 get medals...what do you think that means for you and LoW? Here is a link to an online Calculator. If it is too complicated for you to operate, have a friend help you. To make this even easier I will give you the equation x = 16 / 2, solve for x. Or perhaps this will help:

Ok cheme you are getting out of line now. Is your argument with stahr or all of "farmers of war"? If you dont straighten up and open your eyes then please allow me to assist you. this is not 300, you dont have to take on all of low. If you cant even figure things out in a civilized fashion with stahr (or whoever your disagreement is with) that you think that you have to attack her whole clan then i will set something straight.

Let me make it simple for you... grab your phone.. dial 402-730-2762 (some may have to dial (1-402-730-2762). Wait for me to answer and from there i will assist you in finding a point half way between point A and point B. (point a = locatoin of cheme, point b = location of reptile). However you seem to know your math pretty well so hopefully this wont be too dificult for you! However if it is i am sure i can come up with a formula for you also.

if you really want to start getting personal with me then bring it! Either back off or step up to the plate, you decide.

I have always liked legion as well as you cheme, never had a problem with either you or your clan. However when its leader comes out and calls out an entire clan and trash talks them like that then i lost all respect for that player, add on top of that he is a clan director? wow! how pathetic. BTW you wont see me dogging your entire clan just because i have no respect for you anymore.

No Reptile, your clan mate was completely out of line with the original 'Farmers of War' post.

Don't come in here acting like you have a pair due to the fact your clan narrowly defeated my clan on an online game.

I suggest you reign your little bitch of a clan mate in before you go around flaming mine. The insults were fired at us after you had already defeated us and Cheme was defending his clan and his pride.

You won, great, stop this farming shiz and we'll all go back to being friends. Oh, and put Stahr back on the leash.

In kindest regards and many cuddles,
LFAW
Colonel LFAW

Postby Hamanu on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 am

Aw c'mon LFAW, that was uncalled for. Stahr's request was sarcastic, to prove a point. No one in LOW considers this challenge to have been any sort of farming, nor do we think that way about our match against OSA or any other war in CC cup. The results themselves prove that these were all great and equal confrontations and, personally, I have great respect for all participating clans.

Leta try to put this behind us in a civilized manner.
Brigadier Hamanu

Postby stahrgazer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 am

LFAW wrote:
No Reptile, your clan mate was completely out of line with the original 'Farmers of War' post.

Don't come in here acting like you have a pair due to the fact your clan narrowly defeated my clan on an online game.

I suggest you reign your little bitch of a clan mate in before you go around flaming mine. The insults were fired at us after you had already defeated us and Cheme was defending his clan and his pride.

You won, great, stop this farming shiz and we'll all go back to being friends. Oh, and put Stahr back on the leash.

LFAW

No, I was NOT "completely out of line" with that post. An existing ruling - and discussion - appears to define Legends of War as Farmers because we joined this series and happened to win some.

Depending on which of SEVERAL different answers I was given, the title of "farmer" applies either to play-in rounds or play-in and next round.

Nor does my post insult you or your clan ANY MORE than that little decision insults not just Legends of War but any opponents we faced.

My post didn't even mention Legion, it was about Legends of War having the title forced on them from some warped back-door decision we knew nothing about when we agreed to join this series - and my wish to make sure that all the players involved in this skirmish series were aware of the problem, not just the select few who were involved in making that backdoor decision.

cheme's nasty flaming reaction here AND your nasty flaming reaction here are both proof of what I said in the threads about it: it's REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY offensive to players to be labeled either farmer or farmed because we joined a skirmish series in good faith.

Especially when you consider THIS remark by your bosom pal.

chemefreak wrote: Now, even if perception were built in, who here seriously thinks that OSA vs LoW was an evenly weighted war or "fair fight" (besides LoW and OSA)?

He implied we're farmers. My post just tried to ensure the public knows we have that label.

We were, after all, ranked higher than Legion as well as OSA in the seeding for this cup, so both fights must be unfair, right?
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby chemefreak on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 am

reptile wrote:I have always liked legion as well as you cheme, never had a problem with either you or your clan. However when its leader comes out and calls out an entire clan and trash talks them like that then i lost all respect for that player, add on top of that he is a clan director? wow! how pathetic. BTW you wont see me dogging your entire clan just because i have no respect for you anymore.

I'm just curious, what is the proper reaction to someone saying that they farmed your clan? Should I have just drafted a thank you note to stahr? Perhaps send her a gift card? Or some flowers?
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby LFAW on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am

Hamanu wrote:Aw c'mon LFAW, that was uncalled for. Stahr's request was sarcastic, to prove a point. No one in LOW considers this challenge to have been any sort of farming, nor do we think that way about our match against OSA or any other war in CC cup. The results themselves prove that these were all great and equal confrontations and, personally, I have great respect for all participating clans.

Leta try to put this behind us in a civilized manner.

The 'sarcasm' also implied that you lot were farming us. I have no problem with anyone at Legends of War but Stahr's comments did insult our clan.

stahrgazer wrote:No, I was NOT "completely out of line" with that post. An existing ruling - and discussion - appears to define Legends of War as Farmers because we joined this series and happened to win some.

Depending on which of SEVERAL different answers I was given, the title of "farmer" applies either to play-in rounds or play-in and next round.

No-one viewed you as farming. However, it could be argued that this tournament makes certain clan wars that are extremely unbalanced. The small clans may pull an upset yes, but predominantly, the CDs had to make a decision which stopped medals being given out for unfair or unbalanced clan wars.

Nor does my post insult you or your clan ANY MORE than that little decision insults not just Legends of War but any opponents we faced.

My post didn't even mention Legion, it was about Legends of War having the title forced on them from some warped back-door decision we knew nothing about when we agreed to join this series - and my wish to make sure that all the players involved in this skirmish series were aware of the problem, not just the select few who were involved in making that backdoor decision.

You mentioned it in this thread, you even requested the title be changed to 'FoW'. That, quite simply means that you believe that you farmed us.

cheme's nasty flaming reaction here AND your nasty flaming reaction here are both proof of what I said in the threads about it: it's REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY offensive to players to be labeled either farmer or farmed because we joined a skirmish series in good faith.

Then don't label us as a clan who's just been farmed. We gave you a great run for your money and deserve respect, not some ridiculous comment which ridicules my clan.

As for 'nasty flaming reaction'. GFY. You started this crap off, we responded.

chemefreak wrote: Now, even if perception were built in, who here seriously thinks that OSA vs LoW was an evenly weighted war or "fair fight" (besides LoW and OSA)?

He implied we're farmers. My post just tried to ensure the public knows we have that label.

My 'bosom pal' is correct. How was it a fair fight? and btw, in that statement he never suggested you were farming, just that you didn't deserve a medal for what was a fairly easy win.

We were, after all, ranked higher than Legion as well as OSA in the seeding for this cup, so both fights must be unfair, right?

I am taking nothing away from your victories, and perhaps you should deserve a medal for your win against us. But don't ever suggest that you farmed a clan again or as you've finally seen, they will bite back.
Colonel LFAW

Postby jpcloet on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Enough already, time to move on.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby reptile on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

chemefreak wrote:I'm just curious, what is the proper reaction to someone saying that they farmed your clan? Should I have just drafted a thank you note to stahr? Perhaps send her a gift card? Or some flowers?

Well attacking our entire clan is def not the right answer. As hamanu said, not a single person in low thinks lowly of your clan, nor think that we were farming it came from something completely different (i dont remember what but def not from any low members). We all knew it would be a tough fight all the way with you guys, even after we jumped out front like we did, we still knew it wasnt over cause you guys were more than capable of pulling it out even still.

Anyway, i agree with jp here

jpcloet wrote:Enough already, time to move on.

I have no bad feelings towards Legion, lets move on.
Major reptile

Postby stahrgazer on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Well, there are two questions I was asked in this thread that I was not allowed to answer, but we'll move on. :roll:
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby LFAW on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

stahrgazer wrote:Well, there are two questions I was asked in this thread that I was not allowed to answer, but we'll move on. :roll:

Good idea.
Colonel LFAW

Postby Crazyirishman on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 pm

kittens are cute
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby reptile on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

I think your avatar is cute!
Major reptile

Postby stahrgazer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 am

LFAW wrote:
stahrgazer wrote:Well, there are two questions I was asked in this thread that I was not allowed to answer, but we'll move on. :roll:

Good idea.

*raises brow*
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby Tammy DeLee on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

stahrgazer wrote:
LFAW wrote:

LFAW

No, I was NOT "completely out of line" with that post. An existing ruling - and discussion - appears to define Legends of War as Farmers because we joined this series and happened to win some.

Wow! :shock: and you guys call me windy? :roll:
show: purdy
Sergeant 1st Class Tammy DeLee

Postby Tammy DeLee on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 am

chemefreak wrote:
stahrgazer wrote:Oh, but NOW he's offended when he's shown what it implies :evil: but apparently only because now he's seeing the label he designed for himself and others when it's applied to him.

You are just not very bright are you? And it is looking a lot less likely that you can actually understand what you read. As stated in several different threads, it was determined that in the CCup2, due to the great disparity between some of the clans in the play-in rounds, there was the risk of "farming". There was never a determination that all the challenges were farming. Accordingly, the tournament organizer was contacted and an agreement was made that the Top 8 would receive medals. The responsibility of updating this policy in the CCup2 main thread fell upon the tournament organizer. Not the mods.

Now to discuss how smart you are. You just won in the Round of 16. If the Top 8 get medals...what do you think that means for you and LoW? Here is a link to an online Calculator. If it is too complicated for you to operate, have a friend help you. To make this even easier I will give you the equation x = 16 / 2, solve for x. Or perhaps this will help:

You have this many smiley faces: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I take half of them away: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How many are left?

Boo Boo! #-o

[-X

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[-X
show: purdy
Sergeant 1st Class Tammy DeLee

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Tams, seriously? Necrobumper!!!!!
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby reptile on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Well last game is over, low victory.

24-17 final

Great Challenge Everyone
Major reptile

Postby chemefreak on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:59 pm

reptile wrote:Well last game is over, low victory.

24-17 final

Great Challenge Everyone

Please do not mark final until the game is actually complete! Thanks.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Re: [CC2] - LoW vs Legion [24-17] Round of 16 (1 game ongoin

Postby reptile on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 pm

ok well as soon as dcc logs in (which is pretty often) it is a final. sorry if i jumped the gun by an hour
Major reptile

Postby chemefreak on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 pm

reptile wrote:ok well as soon as dcc logs in (which is pretty often) it is a final. sorry if i jumped the gun by an hour

Just don't let it happen again ;)
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby reptile on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm

chemefreak wrote:
reptile wrote:ok well as soon as dcc logs in (which is pretty often) it is a final. sorry if i jumped the gun by an hour

Just don't let it happen again ;)

I am guilty, i almost never count games unless they are finished.
Major reptile

Re: [CC2] - LoW vs Legion [24-17] Round of 16 Final

Postby chemefreak on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:33 am

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. No medals issued at this time.
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges