Conquer Club

PACK vs EMPIRE 38-23 Final 4/14

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 27-17

Postby Chuuuuck on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:02 pm

The Voice wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:Another example of this is Owenshooter's portrayal of THOTA as a group of perpetual cheaters. Of course, I'm extremely biased in that case, but I would like to imagine there are some who agree with me, despite the unfortunate fact that very few choose to do so publicly.

I believe that we as a community should put our foot down in cases like these, where past events are deliberately distorted and portrayed in a malicious, negative light... and then repeated over and over and over again, under the guise of "trash-talking," or, worse yet, "joking." When you leave out key historical facts, yet still structure your argument as if you're presenting the whole picture and know all the facts, you're committing an offense far more destructive and morally reprehensible than by merely lying outright.

I very much agree with you, Commander. Most of us know enough to know the true version of THOTA (one as an elite clan), not owen's distorted version. That said, I don't see much harm in what some members of the Pack have said of us, nothing comes close to how owen continually belittles members of THOTA.

Admittedly, I don't find much of what pack members say in jest to be funny, but I also can see that these comments (the exception being the rebuttals) are in fact made in jest and are not malicious or uneducated. Since I do not have the authority to decide what's funny beyond my personal perspective, I take no offense.

This was a great war, pack. You showed up again and outplayed us. You have proven yourselves to be an elite clan in my mind.

You quoted me here. I didn't say that.
Captain Chuuuuck

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 32-18

Postby tec805 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 am

10k+ views and an epic war, thanks for playing Empire!
show: spoiler sigs are like my dice, they suck
General tec805

Location: ā˜€ Southern California, where the sunshine's shining ā˜€

Postby John Deere on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 pm

At the rate these final games are finishing, we may get a lot more views.... These last few games are hard for either side to finish! :)
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm

well i hope it finishes quick, now that the winner is known. probably not before april though i guess, still 11 games to go.
Major betiko

Postby chemefreak on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Did every Pack members' heart skip a beat when they saw I posted here ;) This is one of the most impressive wins I have seen in the clan world. Congrats to the Pack on a well played war. A force to be reckoned with for sure.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm

I could and would take Denise anywhere in life and win.... the rest of her friends in that guild... lol

Should she join the Pack though? lol no... 5 cool guys maybe 7 the rest a fucking hens in a hen house and complete fakes.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby lynch5762 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 am

chemefreak wrote:Did every Pack members' heart skip a beat when they saw I posted here ;) This is one of the most impressive wins I have seen in the clan world. Congrats to the Pack on a well played war. A force to be reckoned with for sure.

This is the big one Elizabeth... (any takers on the quote there??)

And army...
Should she join the Pack though? lol no... 5 cool guys maybe 7 the rest a fucking hens in a hen house and complete fakes.

Take a chill pill dude... I'm sorry you didn't hang around but geeze! :lol:
Captain lynch5762

Postby John Deere on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 am

chemefreak wrote:Did every Pack members' heart skip a beat when they saw I posted here ;) This is one of the most impressive wins I have seen in the clan world. Congrats to the Pack on a well played war. A force to be reckoned with for sure.

WOW..... Thanks man ;) Didnt expect this, thanks man!
Major John Deere

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 am

thanks chemefreak
Major betiko

Postby Great-Ollie on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 am

Again chemefreak we do not hate you. We realize you did what you had to do even though we did not agree with being the only ones punished. Thanks for your kind words and gl to the Legion in the upcoming wars as well!Game 10705087 another Pack win, good job guys! Looks like this thing will finish up 38 to 23. =D> =D>
Major Great-Ollie

Postby IcePack on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Surprising score, well played PACK interesting to watch these wars unfold.

Cheers,
IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Estebanopart on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Thank you kind sir! May I have my clan achievement medal now? :D

army of nobunaga wrote:I could and would take Denise anywhere in life and win.... the rest of her friends in that guild... lol

Please name the 5 cool guys and 7 hens. We would appreciate it. Thanks!
Captain Estebanopart

Postby grifftron on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 am

Estebanopart wrote:

Thank you kind sir! May I have my clan achievement medal now? :D

army of nobunaga wrote:I could and would take Denise anywhere in life and win.... the rest of her friends in that guild... lol

Please name the 5 cool guys and 7 hens. We would appreciate it. Thanks!

I bet ted is one of the hens :lol:
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby tec805 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

grifftron wrote:I bet ted is one of the hens :lol:

cluck cluck cluck BGOK!
General tec805

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 34-18

Postby John Deere on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am

updated
Major John Deere

Postby pconnolly365 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

OK so which one of you guys is Brian??? :?: :?:

After a night of drinking, Brian crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep. He gave her a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.:*
When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a long flowing white robe.:O ā€œWho the hell are you?ā€ demanded Brian,ā€œand what are you doing in my bedroom?ā€. The mysterious Man answered, ā€œThis isnā€™t your bedroom and Iā€™m St Peterā€. Brian was stunned :| ā€œYou mean Iā€™m dead!!! That canā€™t be, I have so much to live for, I havenā€™t said goodbye to my familyā€¦. youā€™ve got to send me back straight awayā€ :'( St Peter replied, ā€œYes, you can be reincarnated but there is a catch;) . We can only send you back as a dog or a hen.>:/ ā€Brian was devasted, but knowing there was a farm not far from his house,=-?
he asked to be sent back as a hen. A flash of light later, he was covered in feathers and clucking around pecking the ground.
ā€This isnā€™t so badā€ he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.
The farmyard rooster strolled over and said, So youā€™re the new hen, how are you enjoying your first day here?ā€ Itā€™s not so bad,ā€3-| replies Brian, ā€œbut I have this strange feeling inside like Iā€™m about to explodeā€.:&
Youā€™re ovulating,ā€ explained the rooster, ā€œdonā€™t tell me youā€™ve never laid an egg before.ā€ Never,ā€ replies Brian. ā€œWell just relax and let it happen.ā€ And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from under his tail.:$ An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first
time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that had happened to himā€¦\=D/ ever!!! The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he felt an enormous smack on the back of his head :]xx and heard his wife shouting,
ā€œBrian, wake up you drunken bastard, youā€™re shitting in the bed.ā€
Lieutenant pconnolly365

Postby tec805 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm

pconnolly365 wrote:"smegal, wake up you drunken bastard, youā€™re shitting in the bed.ā€

Wow, how'd you know???
General tec805

Postby douitashimashite on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

tec805 wrote:
pconnolly365 wrote:"smegal, wake up you drunken bastard, youā€™re shitting in the bed.ā€

Wow, how'd you know???

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Captain douitashimashite

Re: PACK vs EMPIRE 37-18

Postby John Deere on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Updated, only 6 games left :)
Major John Deere

Postby Leehar on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Well they won't finish soon at the rate we keep missing turns. I think this is the 5th life we've given you in Prohib Chicago or something?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Sniper08 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Leehar wrote:Well they won't finish soon at the rate we keep missing turns. I think this is the 5th life we've given you in Prohib Chicago or something?

prohib was over a long time ago ,2 of your players could deadbeat and you'd still win that game.the only game that could swing is NYC but most likely its your win. 38-23 will most likely be the final score.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby grifftron on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Leehar wrote:Well they won't finish soon at the rate we keep missing turns. I think this is the 5th life we've given you in Prohib Chicago or something?

If you guys were winning this war would your players still be missing turns? I may have got your tone wrong in your last post since there was no tone, but it sounded pretty proud of the turn misses.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 am

grifftron wrote:

If you guys were winning this war would your players still be missing turns? I may have got your tone wrong in your last post since there was no tone, but it sounded pretty proud of the turn misses.

It's actually self-immolation. I was online for 2 of the misses in prohib., so I should've gotten them, but didn't.

I was probably being critical of you guys for not being like josko and warning us when we went low on turns as well tho ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Swifte on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 am

Very impressive overall result for the Pack, congrats guys.
Colonel Swifte

Postby Sniper08 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 am

Leehar wrote:
I was probably being critical of you guys for not being like josko and warning us when we went low on turns as well tho ;)

i suppose we all just got used to you guys waiting till an hour left to take the turns.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges