Conquer Club

[CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (38-23) - Final 9/11

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (9-8)

Postby freakns on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 am

ye, everything is fine. im just waiting for you guys to finish pacman so i can send an invite to yastreb
Brigadier freakns

Postby Master Fenrir on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am

freakns wrote:ye, everything is fine. im just waiting for you guys to finish pacman so i can send an invite to yastreb

Ah, okay. Then I'll probably just do the update for the 60 games today. Just wall me when you're able to send invites for the tie breaker so that I don't forget to update the last little bit.
General Master Fenrir

Postby freakns on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 am

id like to say im not a poor sport. im really not. seriously. i will admit without doubt that TOFU is better clan. by far. that is why i was hoping we are gonna get some sort of help from gods of random. every little thing would help. and to be honest, in most parts, we were lucky in rolls department. dice were on and off(in one moment, at the beginning of round 2, it become ridiculous how good rolls all TOFU was getting... but before that, and after that, id say we were lucky, at least overall... so id even say we got better rolls). HOWEVER! im not sure how many times, when we need that one last little push(random esc game from first round for example), we failed horrible. same now with stupid Space. we had great rolls to start with, but first, when we needed finishing touch, fail... when we need to stay alive on some places, fail... at the end, we still had a game, but we failed in killing our own... and not to mention, when i needed that all important 4th card, 4 vs 1, failed... now, props to TOFU for staying alive there, i tip my hat to them, so its nothing against their skill, its just me being pissed. anyhow, this is not the worst part. ffs, in how many games have TOFU started first? and to add to that, with bonus?! its like every fucking game they are starting first. not huge advantage, but if i can chose, id always start first! and im sure most of TOFU would.
really, ladies, this isnt attack you at any way. you are all great players(expect maybe Dako... and Fenrir... and CoF... and Seul... and, well, pretty much everyone else), im just ranting because i was hoping we would have all the luck in the world, and its fucking not there! :( and with all those failings in crucial attacks/defense, im feeling like i got look of Adonis, brain of Einstein, wit of Robin Williams, penis size of Ron Jeremy, and at the end, i cant get it up when it counts!
oh well, at least we got our first medal today. =D> to Andrija Zlatic, goooooooooooo Serbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brigadier freakns

Postby nippersean on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Go Tofu!

Just a quick message to say Pedro will not be competing too much in batch 3.
He has a new job with the London 2012 Olympics team, with it being in his home town.

Every time there is a medal ceremony he's in charge of changing the flags.
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Qwert on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

freakns wrote:id like to say im not a poor sport. im really not. seriously. i will admit without doubt that TOFU is better clan. by far. that is why i was hoping we are gonna get some sort of help from gods of random. every little thing would help. and to be honest, in most parts, we were lucky in rolls department. dice were on and off(in one moment, at the beginning of round 2, it become ridiculous how good rolls all TOFU was getting... but before that, and after that, id say we were lucky, at least overall... so id even say we got better rolls). HOWEVER! im not sure how many times, when we need that one last little push(random esc game from first round for example), we failed horrible. same now with stupid Space. we had great rolls to start with, but first, when we needed finishing touch, fail... when we need to stay alive on some places, fail... at the end, we still had a game, but we failed in killing our own... and not to mention, when i needed that all important 4th card, 4 vs 1, failed... now, props to TOFU for staying alive there, i tip my hat to them, so its nothing against their skill, its just me being pissed. anyhow, this is not the worst part. ffs, in how many games have TOFU started first? and to add to that, with bonus?! its like every fucking game they are starting first. not huge advantage, but if i can chose, id always start first! and im sure most of TOFU would.
really, ladies, this isnt attack you at any way. you are all great players(expect maybe Dako... and Fenrir... and CoF... and Seul... and, well, pretty much everyone else), im just ranting because i was hoping we would have all the luck in the world, and its fucking not there! :( and with all those failings in crucial attacks/defense, im feeling like i got look of Adonis, brain of Einstein, wit of Robin Williams, penis size of Ron Jeremy, and at the end, i cant get it up when it counts!
oh well, at least we got our first medal today. =D> to Andrija Zlatic, goooooooooooo Serbia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You write to much instead to write one sentence "TOFU have luck" :mrgreen:
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:26 am

tofu wins Game 11333213 gg
General Big Whiskey

Postby pmchugh on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 am

nippersean wrote:Go Tofu!

He has a new job with the London 2012 Olympics team, with it being in his home town.

freakns wrote:Blah blah blah..

This is my favourite clan war thread.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (11-9)

Postby Big Whiskey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 am

General Big Whiskey

Postby Finsfleet on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Can you post our victory next time? Otherwise, I`ll have to stop coming to this thread when I see your name.

Thank you.
Major Finsfleet

Postby QoH on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 pm

pmchugh wrote:
nippersean wrote:Go Tofu!

freakns wrote:Blah blah blah..

This is my favourite clan war thread.

+1

Freak, you are my new favorite person on CC. You're english is a billion times better than Qwert's, but there are enough typos and screwups that it makes me chuckle. Plus, to me you are, for some reason, insanely funny.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby Master Fenrir on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

All games, game rosters, and player counts are updated and complete. There are no player count violations. I double-checked and Freak is still a toolbox. That is all.
General Master Fenrir

Postby freakns on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 am

well, toolbox is off to a vacation... see you in a week, hopefully Otpisani will take full advantage with their worst player out and get this one close to victory!
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (12-9)

Postby Ace Rimmer on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm

You know what's funny? You both have Feudal War esc/ch/foggy dubs in your set 3.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (12-9)

Postby Dako on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

We also have E Himesphere in trips as NS F. Though forts are chained vs unlimited there.
Colonel Dako

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (20-14)

Postby freakns on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 am

im back! and i still have huge cock in case you are interested... and i see TOFU is still hanging on? damn, must be some serious luck for them!

and just to mention, we both also have Bamboo, esc, sunny, chained... that was nice of you, having Bamboo as your home map thus letting us have free points, ty
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (20-14)

Postby freakns on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:18 pm

i went through some games and this shit surely isnt not over!
Northwest Passage- not over, big advantage TOFU
Hive- over, TOFU will win it
Pearl Harbor- over, TOFU will win it
World 2.1 unlimited- over, TOFU will win it
Bamboo Jack Otpisani- not over, slight advantage Otpisani
Third Crusade- not over, big advantage TOFU
Dawn Of Ages- not over, medium advantage TOFU
Stalingrad triples- over, TOFU will win it
WWII Ardennes triples- over, TOFU will win it
Stalingrad quads- over, TOFU will win it
WWII Ardennes quads- not over, slight advantage Otpisani
Napoleonic Europe- over, Otpisani will win it
Feudal Epic- tight as Fenrir butthole
Treasures Of Galapagos- not over, slight advantage Otpisani
Supermax: Prison Riot!- not over, big advantage TOFU
World 2.1 triples- not over, big advantage TOFU
Age Of Merchants- tight as Dako butthole, ie big advantage Otpisani
Feudal War- no idea
Europe 1914- over, TOFU will win it
Halloween Hollows- not over, slight advantage TOFU
Siege!- not over, medium advantage Otpisani
Space- not over, slight advantage Otpisani
Waterloo trips- over, TOFU will win it
Waterloo quads- not over, slight advantage TOFU
Europa- not over, medium advantage TOFU
Bamboo Jack TOFU- not over, big advantage Otpisani
tiebreaker- not over, slight advantage Otpisani

so basically, its 20-14 with finished games, and TOFU have 8 more in tha bags, with Otpisani having 1... so its realistically 28-15... now, we need to win all the tight ones(2), all the games where we have any kind of advantage(8) and turn around all the games where TOFU have slight(2) or medium(2) advantage. that would bring us to potential 29-28 Otpisani with 4 games that arent over but TOFU have big advantage... well, kk, lets go rolls, screw them as much as possible, we need you big time now! :D
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (23-15)

Postby Big Whiskey on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 am

tofu wins Game 11421428
General Big Whiskey

Postby freakns on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 am

crap... all those close games went down to hell and this one is looking more and more like a blowout :( realistic result will be something like 38-23. good lord :( i really dont think we were that much weaker and for some time we gave them good fight... will try to give last push, to get over 25 games at least :)
Brigadier freakns

Postby Denise on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 pm

freakns wrote:crap... all those close games went down to hell and this one is looking more and more like a blowout :( realistic result will be something like 38-23. good lord :( i really dont think we were that much weaker and for some time we gave them good fight... will try to give last push, to get over 25 games at least :)

This has been a tough war and I'm glad we didn't take you guys for granted! I haven't looked at the games, but I'll take your word for it that it looks to be ours. I've had a good time, and a few giggles. ;)

Fenrir, great job keeping the thread up to date! It seems like you do it daily. Haven't you learned the rule about never doing such a good job with something, or you end up getting stuck with it permanently? :P
Colonel Denise

Postby Master Fenrir on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Denise wrote:Fenrir, great job keeping the thread up to date! It seems like you do it daily. Haven't you learned the rule about never doing such a good job with something, or you end up getting stuck with it permanently? :P

I do update it daily. :) Leaving finished games unmarked bothers my OCD in a way that few could probably comprehend.
General Master Fenrir

Postby L M S on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Master Fenrir wrote:
Denise wrote:Fenrir, great job keeping the thread up to date! It seems like you do it daily. Haven't you learned the rule about never doing such a good job with something, or you end up getting stuck with it permanently? :P

I do update it daily. :) Leaving finished games unmarked bothers my CDO in a way that few could probably comprehend.

fixed.
A truly CDO person would put that shit in alphabetical order.
Details bro, details.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (24-16)

Postby freakns on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 pm

he is doing it only because he has positive score... good lord, we let Fenrir have positive score #-o
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (26-19)

Postby Big Whiskey on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:16 pm

tofu wins Game 11365011 gg all
General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (28-20)

Postby Dako on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 am

Game 11372936 - gg TOFU wins
Colonel Dako

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. Otpisani - (28-20)

Postby Finsfleet on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 pm

23 or 24, depending on waterloo quad, which is even now, although there might be something I can`t see through the fog.

Not bad, although I`m sorry that you haven`t sweated at least for while about the score.

Lots of good games. Congratulations, we`ll meet again I`m sure.
Major Finsfleet

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges