Chariot of Fire wrote:33-28 to KORT at the end? It's headed that way. Amazing set of results in the unlimited forts games - and Moonchild with no internet either, who'd have thought it!
Moonchild not have internet at home for many weeks. playing only from job Mon/Fri. Should he be not allowed to play CC because of that? I sit for him on weekends.
What we did because of the situation:
0. I play every his turns in non clan games as well during weekends.
1. When it is possible to avoid sitting I stall my turn which is previous to his, if my turn is on saturday or sunday. I also know which time he will exactly be back, so my sitting is Sunday until 23 hours before his usual coming back to job time.
2. We put him only in games with me, so I do not have my fingers in other games by sitting for him, only in games that I anyway have fingers.
3. I played 14 games totally, to be far behind from maximal 20, due to those sitting made for Moon, and sitting for OzBloke in Hive as he did not appear online for more than a month. OSA contacts were aware of this issue via pm and they are ok with the sitting.
4. We do not make sitting that I log in, and then Moonchild log in to hide my flag
. And I post every my sitting in game chat so it is totally representative and everyone can see it. Not everyone on this site do those actions described in point #4.