Chariot of Fire wrote:hahaha, pissing myself. World's sorest loser.
Lol, again you point finger into me for what you are. Whenever your clan lost, or even when won but was close to loss, you were thinking of leaving the site, or your clan went social, or you were playing for the whole clan in order to get wins, or dice blaming for your loss, or some similar sore loser stuffs. On the other side, I have always graciously congratulated to the winners who defeated my clan. Let's prove my statement with examples: All TOFU's losses or almost losses and CoF's reactions (in reverse chronological order):
1. TOFU vs PACK
You won at the end, but at one point when it was very close result and decent probability that TOFU may be eliminated, your sore loser personality was thinking of leaving the site if loss happens. Proof: Game 11766833 2012-12-12 00:27:24 - Chariot of Fire: I've made no secret of the fact I'm quitting this shit if we lose this challenge. Am just so sick of it right now. Day in day out, wake up to more disappointment. It's not the kind of fun I'm seeking
2. CL4, Phase 2: This was very close challenge, at the end your clan was eliminated because of just one-two games. And there you showed your real personality and sore losing, the most disgusting sitting abuse saw on the site, where you were even sitting for all 3 players in Hive in decisive match vs AFOS that finally you lost 5-7 and with 7-5 you would proceed to next round. And that is not the only game, there were much more, your methods were even disgusting to your own clan mate who revealed you: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=174462
Also, there was your comment which (look miracle) blame only dice for your elimination:
Chariot of Fire wrote:We could feasibly finish on 8pts if we win our 2 active games vs AFOS. That's looking highly unlikely though. However, with the dice that CC serves up nowadays we're not ruling it out.
After being eliminated in CL4, you even sent pm to Foxglove and myself telling that you are leaving the site because this site makes you worse person, and also telling that in this goodbye moments you reminded yourself of persons outside of your clan who you respected the most (Foxglove and myself), and therefore we are the ones who receive personal goodbye from you.
3. CC2 semifinals: TOFU went social after the loss vs EMP. Great way to show how you can handle loss. Obviously is that loss, especially so big loss, was something that members of your clan could not accept and just continue playing normally like every other clan are doing after being defeated.
4. CL3 quarterfinals: you were eliminated 10-9 and Game 8430363 was decider which was long lasting game and many players outside the game followed it and cheered. But everyone cheered on normal fair way, and here is how you reacted after elimination of your player: 2011-03-02 09:44:12 - Chariot of Fire: 16-8 dice in the last three turns - resulting in an elimination and a broken bonus - has really thrown the spanner in this works. Still possible to rescue it though, God willing.
2011-03-02 17:26:58 - Chariot of Fire: 19-8
While all other players were congratulating TSM for their win, you were the only who put bad dice counts for TOFU into chat. There was no "Congrats TSM for great play and great matches" like it would be expected from someone who is good sportman and who can handle his own loss.
5. CC1 semifinals: While you were eliminated because of your own mistake, which is not know how to count until 21, your terror to KORT members to accept your mistake to proceed to next round was lasting over the next several years. You called our players morons, cretins, our clan CORT, gave us all 1 stars ranks and description "cowards", and instructed the whole clan to do it together with you. Very good way to live with your own mistake and to accept responsibility and aftermath for your own mistake.
As conclusion, there were every single time some sore loser doings such as dice blaming, planning to leave the site, clan going social, doing the worst sitting abuse ever seen in order to progress or similar stuffs etc, done by you.And now, how I was acting in cases of KORT being eliminated:
1. KORT vs TOFU: I did not congrats because I do not think you deserved to win. I admit you deserved 30 wins which is not enough to beat us, while 31st win was awarded to you by site gift. For me winning clan is one who achieve more than 50% wins while playing conditions for both clans were the same. In this challenge in decisive 51st% win conditions for both clans were not the same as you could do every drop/fort normally, and we could not do it in key turn, so therefore that win is undeserved and should be replayed. Therefore, of course I will not congrats to you when I think you did not deserve to have decisive win, you got it by gift from the site. But, at the same time, I am not giving you all 1 stars, Cowards description rank, calling you morons or idiots or COFU (Chariot Of Fire Union), wishing you to die, ordering all clan members to do the same doings, or such a similar stuffs that you did when you felt to be unfairly eliminated. I am only pointing my opinion that you advanced on totally unfair way by gift received from third side, and expressing my disappointment in the site management, who allowed you to progress on this way. That is my honest opinion and I do not see a reason that I would write in my posts contrary to what is my opinion.
2. KORT vs TOFU 5-8, CL4 Cup: My congratulations post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=75#p3856211
Congrats TOFU for beating us. it was a good match
My warning that missing of CoF is close: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=169460&start=60#p3818349
So you see, even vs TOFU I am the one who are first to congrats, of course when win is deserved on fair way. I was even warning in the thread when you were close to missing turn, action that was never seen by any TOFU member in our matches.
3. KORT vs AOC, CL3: My congratulating post: viewtopic.php?f=442&t=141355&start=75#p3131957
great match and great challenge AoC. it is much better feeling loosing a challenge with so lot of fun and so great fights than winning with so lot of drama and imputation.
you showed more than anyone expected, and I wish you to have a lot of fun playing in the finals. I will be rooting for you
4. KORT vs LOW, CL2: On that time I just entered my clan and I did not know for clan forum so I did not post anything. Also, we lost but no dice comments by myself in any games, as I never blame dice for my losses, nor in game chats nor in forums. You will never find any dice blaming comment made by myself.
While I know that now other players will jump at me and how I am flaming CoF, but if someone is flaming here, that is he by calling me World's sorest loser, so the whole purpose of this post is to give proof and comparison about his and my past actions when we were losers in clan matches, in order to give true evidences about who is the real World's sore loser and who always accepted his loses graciously. It is just the fact that he did not lose clan challenge for about 1 year so maybe clan community forgot how he was acting in every losing circumstances in past.