Conquer Club

TOP vs HH - 23-18 of 41 TOP Win FINAL 4/4

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TOP vs HH - 19-14 of 41

Postby narutoserigala on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Knights TOP

Middle Ages Game 15382993TOP

ACW Game 15383008TOP

Game 15378184 StalingradHH

2 more games to go and the war is settled.

updated
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Re: TOP vs HH - 21-14 of 41

Postby narutoserigala on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:29 pm

AYBABTU Game 15383013TOP

Game 15378458 NZTOP

updated

TOP has reached the 21 game mark. YAY! :D

Well done to HH on putting up such a good fight and congratulations to my mates at TOP on a well earned victory in our first clan war! =D>

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:26 am

A Big Congrats to our NZ & AYB Omega Teams for carrying us to Victory!

Victory Is Ours Omegas! You have fought well!

Paul

Field Marshal PaulatPeace

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:42 am

A very special thank you to Keefie and the entire Headless Horsemen Clan. Being our first Clan War we had much to learn. You have been formidable opponents and we salute you for an honorable and hard fought battle!

We have gained much knowledge in this war, knowledge will help us improve and hone our skills. We owe much to the warriors of the Headless Horsemen Clan for helping us forge our weapons in the fiery furnace of the battlefield!

Thank you to our Friends! We Salute You!

The Omega Pantheon

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:24 am

- Salut Headless Horsemen!

- This was a battle in a blink of time, A battle for HH that in another blink will be cast into the strew of many they have fought, But for TOP it was Our first and never to be forgotten. The respect We have for HH as persons and warriors will be carried with Us as a constant reminder to the definition of Honor & Integrity. This war won by TOP is not a notch in a belt, but a deep mark on Our shield we will never forget.

- Salute HH------)

- Sincerely -

>>>>-----MAGNUSGREEOL------->

>>>>--THE-OMEGA-PANTHEON-->
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby PaulatPeace on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:38 am

Congrats to our FE Omega Team for an amazing win! Nice finish to a hard fought game!

Well done Omegas!

Paul
Last edited by PaulatPeace on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby IcePack on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am

Excellent win TOP

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: TOP vs HH - 22-14 of 41

Postby narutoserigala on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Game 15378202 Feud.EpicTOP

updated

Postby Keefie on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:22 am

Guys of TOP,

Well done on your win, you really are a class act =D> =D> =D>

A warning to the top 5 clans, there's a new clan on the block and it wont take long before they'll be gunning for you.

K
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:42 am

Keefie wrote:Guys of TOP,

Well done on your win, you really are a class act =D> =D> =D>

A warning to the top 5 clans, there's a new clan on the block and it wont take long before they'll be gunning for you.

K

before warning the top 5, you might want to warn the top 15 cause there is a long way before a top 5 would consider facing them in a casual war. I'm pretty sure they would lose against any top 10 for now. curious to see who will be their next opponent ;)
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 am

Tend to agree w Betiko, top 5 is big leap after first war is over.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

IcePack wrote:Tend to agree w Betiko, top 5 is big leap after first war is over.

TOP would stand no chance against fallen For example. In the top 10 right now I think they could stand a chance only against IA because IA is in the middle of a rough patch.

Here's an interesting one: TOP vs RGX, where s your money at icepack? I have really no clue and would be really interested to see that happening. RGX is a rising clan, just like TOP and it would sure be a hell of a battle.
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:24 am

betiko wrote:
IcePack wrote:Tend to agree w Betiko, top 5 is big leap after first war is over.

TOP would stand no chance against fallen For example. In the top 10 right now I think they could stand a chance only against IA because IA is in the middle of a rough patch.

Here's an interesting one: TOP vs RGX, where s your money at icepack? I have really no clue and would be really interested to see that happening. RGX is a rising clan, just like TOP and it would sure be a hell of a battle.

I don't think Keefie was really serious saying that TOP would be of a top 5 clans level, but just saying there is a new "strong" clan that have arisen.
For a first war, beating HH as they did, TOP is indeed a promising clan.
And btw, I find you judge TOP a bit fast betiko saying they would lose FALL, they only have fought one war so far, and it's not even finished yet, it's way too few to tell their level.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby IcePack on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:29 am

Donelladan wrote:
betiko wrote:

I don't think Keefie was really serious saying that TOP would be of a top 5 clans level, but just saying there is a new "strong" clan that have arisen.
And btw, I find you judge TOP a bit fast betiko saying they would lose FALL, they only have fought one war so far, and it's not even finished yet, it's way too few to tell their level.

You can see the results of the majority of the first war, and judge them based on the strength of their opponent. Now granted it's the first war, they probably learnt a lot. Maybe with time they can compete at a higher level. It'll take some experience though.

Betiko - interesting selections. I actually really like that pairing. RGX beat HH by a similar margin.
I think it would be close, RGX has done really well in small skirmish / league. I think they need more depth for wars.

TOP>RGX, but not by much.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 am

Donelladan wrote:
betiko wrote:

I take bets that in a fallen vs top war fallen would win by a landslide. Just make it 100% team games as a clan war is supposed to be. TOP players have a very narrow map knowledge and very little team game experience as a whole.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 am

IcePack wrote:
Donelladan wrote:
betiko wrote:

You can see the results of the majority of the first war, and judge them based on the strength of their opponent. Now granted it's the first war, they probably learnt a lot. Maybe with time they can compete at a higher level. It'll take some experience though.

Betiko - interesting selections. I actually really like that pairing. RGX beat HH by a similar margin.
I think it would be close, RGX has done really well in small skirmish / league. I think they need more depth for wars.

TOP>RGX, but not by much. Smaller war helps RGX more than TOP, larger war brings the edge to TOP.

Yes you might be right but I know that RGX has put ACE in quite some difficulties and the end score didn t reflect what happened on the battlefield according to ACE.
In the CL6 second division rgx is being a pain in the ass following our trail as a solid second. I seriously don t know who would win.
Major betiko

Postby IcePack on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 am

Yeah I was looking @ them the other day. Solid league performances. Decent war performances.
I think that it would be a great match up. I think both could win, it depends how much TOP learned here to ;)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Keefie on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:25 pm

I wasn't suggesting for a minute that TOP are as good as the top 5 at this moment in time. Give them a year, sure they'll be right up there.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby IcePack on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Keefie wrote:I wasn't suggesting for a minute that TOP are as good as the top 5 at this moment in time. Give them a year, sure they'll be right up there.

12 months from this post I have a reminder set on my phone to alert me and check ;)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby JPlo64 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 pm

I think TOP is undoubtedly a top 5 clan in corny trash talk ;)
Major JPlo64

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 am

betiko wrote:

Aeternus' next war is against RGX, decide after that.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby PaulatPeace on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Thank you everyone for your interest in THE OMEGA PANTHON. We are humbled and flattered by the attention.

A special thank you to Keefie and others offering congratulations and positive comments. Your kind words are much appreciated!

Regarding the composition of games in a clan war, we consider all options as viable including polymorphic and 1v1 games. We will make full use of all of our assets under the existing rules. If there are those who are too afraid to face us because of this...we respect your decision...and will not hold your fear against you!

Regarding the use of "trash talk'...we thank you for the compliment and for recognizing our prowess in the use of this skill. We consider psychological warfare a most valuable weapon in our arsenal.

We are the new kid on the block. We have much to learn. We are and we will! We honor & respect those who came before us. And as you lay bloodied and bruised on the battlefield floor, looking up in awe at your Conqueror.......we will honor & respect you then also.....and you will know the power of THE OMEGA PANTHEON!

Paul

(don't ya just love the trash talk... :D )

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Do you have to use that font?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:51 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
betiko wrote:

Aeternus' next war is against RGX, decide after that.

You guys are playing rgx next? I think they will beat you guys. Close war, but I think they will get the upper hand.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges