Conquer Club

Clan Medals

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan Medals

Postby MichelSableheart on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 am

The problem I have with what happened is the clarity of the proces. In the first post of CC2, it was announced that the settings for the war were chosen in order to make the awarding of medals for the clanwars possible. The first time I heard that medals might not be coming for our challenge, was when that challenge was already happening, when our representatives told us it was being discussed in the CLA. When our clanwar finished, it was moved to completed without medal issued, but an official public statement from CC about the reason why no medals were issued only came later.

It may have been a mistake in communications from our representatives, but when they told us "the CD's are considering not giving out medals for our challenge against AOC because they feel it's too lopsided", I felt pretty offended. The implication is that as a clan we're simply not good enough, and can't be taken seriously.

If that's the implication your actions are going to have, you better make extremely sure you explain your actions well. Communication about what was happening, at least to normal clanmembers, could have been a lot better.
MichelSableheart,
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
And a member of the Republic
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Re: Clan Medals

Postby jpcloet on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 am

You are right, I could have been clearer. A lot of people are jumping to event X is not getting a medal, therefore must be farming; is simply incorrect. The communication from CLA members to their clans has also been paraphrased incorrectly a number of times it appears.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Previous

Return to Clan Archives