Conquer Club

Medal Stripping

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Medal Stripping

Postby grifftron on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am

Chemefreak is a dickhead, and that is why i got my medal taken away for.. and why they will forum ban me... the man is a dickhead of all dickeads... no bigger dickead then this dickehad.. all mods remember you will never be a bigger dickhead then the mommajomba of dickheads ALL HAIL DICKHEAD OF ALL DICKHEADS CHEMEFREAKKKKK
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 am

lynch5762 wrote:
MegasWoman wrote:Since I am sure Cheme was not the only mod in the decision to strip the medals I am thinking you might want to give them some time to get together and put together a reply. Continuing this mod flame thread is not going to help your cause-and is, in fact, proving their point for them.

Correction... this is not a "mod flame" ... this thread was just an attempt to receive opinions on this subject... all opinions are welcome (especially since this is an open forum) and therefore your "flaming" accusation is unsubstantiated and uncalled for....

Also... you too may want to read the "forum guidelines" because you may be in violation with that statement.. ;)

There is an incredible amount of mod flaming in this thread. GO can pursue this case how he wants, but he is a lot more likely to get traction with his case if he states his points in a calm and reasonable tone instead of insinuating that the mods act like children.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:
MegasWoman wrote:Since I am sure Cheme was not the only mod in the decision to strip the medals I am thinking you might want to give them some time to get together and put together a reply. Continuing this mod flame thread is not going to help your cause-and is, in fact, proving their point for them.

Correction... this is not a "mod flame" ... this thread was just an attempt to receive opinions on this subject... all opinions are welcome (especially since this is an open forum) and therefore your "flaming" accusation is unsubstantiated and uncalled for....

Also... you too may want to read the "forum guidelines" because you may be in violation with that statement.. ;)

There is an incredible amount of mod flaming in this thread. GO can pursue this case how he wants, but he is a lot more likely to get traction with his case if he states his points in a calm and reasonable tone instead of insinuating that the mods act like children.

For the tenth time i tried to communicate privately. Everyone ignored me. chemefreak told me where to go. How was is suppose to handle this. We are mad, and trust me there are a lot of us now. This is about to snowball into not a fun situation until somone stops the mod abuse.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby Leehar on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

grifftron wrote:dickhead

And you don't see why just that simple expressed sentiment could cause any undue negative consequences? If it's your reflexive action then I can't see how you could blame someone for handing out penury?

Great-Ollie wrote:i will never go away until you admit fault, period!

And that helps any of your cases how?

Again, if you really believe it's 'mod abuse' as you claim (which is a very flimsy accusation), then the way to go remains the admins. But if they also support their moderator decision you'll then claim admin abuse?
Idk, claiming that this will destroy you seems off the wall as well...

Edit: Fastposted a bit, but nothing that needs to be expanded on except perhaps lynch being a more active proponent of trolling?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

Great-Ollie wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
lynch5762 wrote:

For the tenth time i tried to communicate privately. Everyone ignored me. chemefreak told me where to go. How was is suppose to handle this. We are mad, and trust me there are a lot of us now. This is about to snowball into not a fun situation until somone stops the mod abuse.

I said the tone you're taking is inappropriate, not the way you're handling the problem. If you think you're a victim of mod abuse, fine, but that doesn't justify flaming the mods. You would have been fine to state your case concisely and without remarks on your personal feelings about the mods, which are irrelevant to the case.

Postby grifftron on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

what you dont understand is king chemefreak posted his final post.. he wont give us our medals no matter what... so it doesn't matter now.. lock this thread and the mods win again... mods 90234302 to public 0
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

So your advice is to sit back, and take it on the chin no matter how bad the ruling was? Really good strategy there.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:You called a mod a "dickhead" and called members of other clans "pussys," and you don't find that to be "disruptive or inappropriate?"

So what did the other people in the war thread get for discipline? After the warning we did nothing period. Thirdly do i really need to go through the last Thota BPB thread and show you what inappropriate is? They all got their medals? So why us, still no evidence? Come on quit beating around the bush.

If you think the rules are applied inconsistently, perhaps you are right. That doesn't justify what you did, though it would perhaps explain why you are confused about this ruling.

P.S. So a mod saying in a public thread which was ours, that he hated our clan is appropriate? Then the same mod decides we are the poster clan for his wraith of his discipline? Is this appropriate?

I don't know the context, it looked like a joke when I read it. Again, this is about whether you violated the behavior rule, not about what anybody else does.

Good point... but then again it is not... violating the behavior rule should be across the board should it not??? just curious... for instance... I could say that i want to kill you mother but if I wasn't involved in the war than it wouldn't matter right?? yes I see the logic now.. :? :? :?
Captain lynch5762

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

Great-Ollie wrote:So your advice is to sit back, and take it on the chin no matter how bad the ruling was? Really good strategy there.

No. As I quite clearly stated, my advice is to state your case without accusing the mods of acting childish. What are you trying to prove here, that the mods are human, that they get mad when you insult them? Well, you're right. It happens. We're human, and we make mistakes. We'll even admit it if you demonstrate our mistakes to us, but getting us to do so with the tone you're using is not a clever way to go about it.

You opened this thread with "Please only post constructively and keep personal attacks out of this thread. Thanks" but by page 4 you resorted to "admit your a 19 year old kid in a position of power." Something has gone wrong in the communication process.
Last edited by Metsfanmax on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:So your advice is to sit back, and take it on the chin no matter how bad the ruling was? Really good strategy there.

No. As I quite clearly stated, my advice is to state your case without accusing the mods of acting childish. What are you trying to prove here, that the mods are human, that they get mad when you insult them? Well, you're right. It happens. We're human, and we make mistakes. We'll even admit it if you demonstrate our mistakes to us, but getting us to do so with the tone you're using is not a clever way to go about it.

Please inform me how to approach this without getting be littled and ganged up on by all mods. What is the first step in starting a case against the moderators?
Major Great-Ollie

Postby chemefreak on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

grifftron wrote:what you dont understand is king chemefreak posted his final post.. he wont give us our medals no matter what... so it doesn't matter now.. lock this thread and the mods win again... mods 90234302 to public 0

We aren't going to lock it. Venting is good for the soul. Also, you guys keep proving our point and the vast outpouring of support you told me you expected from every clan on this site is obviously not going to happen.

For instance, while one of your leaders was asking for an explanation on why the medals were not granted and as I was typing a detailed explanation to said (at the time) polite leader, I received this message from another one of you leaders:

Great-Ollie wrote:So i calm the thread down like you ask me too, we followed your fucking rules, and you pull this shit. f*ck you. Prepare for the biggest headache you have ever had asshole. You are directly targeting us and it is bullshit. I have had this in my mind for some time if you pulled this shit and there are many clan leaders prepared in my defence. So issue the medals, this is bs and you know it, or we will cause the biggest fucking headache and all get banned. Then other clan leaders will follow trust me.

So...anyway, looking forward to reading the reported posts in the morning! Already quite a few. Cheers.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am

If you have a problem with the way chemefreak handled it, the next step would be to discuss the decision with Masli. If you didn't like how he handled it either, you could talk to Andy or ka. These public threads may be good for venting (as cheme pointed out) but are not an efficient way to solve the problem.

Postby grifftron on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 am

Wars are gonna be so fun from now... don't call me stupid or you wont get a medal!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

chemefreak wrote:
grifftron wrote:what you dont understand is king chemefreak posted his final post.. he wont give us our medals no matter what... so it doesn't matter now.. lock this thread and the mods win again... mods 90234302 to public 0

We aren't going to lock it. Venting is good for the soul. Also, you guys keep proving our point and the vast outpouring of support you told me you expected from every clan on this site is obviously not going to happen.

For instance, while one of your leaders was asking for an explanation on why the medals were not granted and as I was typing a detailed explanation to said (at the time) polite leader, I received this message from another one of you leaders:

Great-Ollie wrote:So i calm the thread down like you ask me too, we followed your fucking rules, and you pull this shit. f*ck you. Prepare for the biggest headache you have ever had asshole. You are directly targeting us and it is bullshit. I have had this in my mind for some time if you pulled this shit and there are many clan leaders prepared in my defence. So issue the medals, this is bs and you know it, or we will cause the biggest fucking headache and all get banned. Then other clan leaders will follow trust me.

So...anyway, looking forward to reading the reported posts in the morning! Already quite a few. Cheers.

Like i said all you got is private pm's after you had insulted me golden boy. I have none saved because i never imagined you to be enough of a jerk to pull this. Keep posting private pm's dude, it's all you got. So much for private! Great sure wish i had your pm's you sneaky little, backstabbing, rat.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby chemefreak on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Like i said all you got is private pm's after you had insulted me golden boy. I have none saved because i never imagined you to be enough of a jerk to pull this. Keep posting private pm's dude, it's all you got. So much for private! Great sure wish i had your pm's you sneaky little, backstabbing, rat.

You guys destroyed the privacy of our private message strings several posts ago. Posting my private messages out of context here and in the war thread was fine with me. But once you did so you "opened the door" for me to clarify the record.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒŃ Š² руŠŗŠ¾ŃŃ‚ŠŗŠ°Ń…
I ā™„ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:55 am

chemefreak wrote:
Great-Ollie wrote:Like i said all you got is private pm's after you had insulted me golden boy. I have none saved because i never imagined you to be enough of a jerk to pull this. Keep posting private pm's dude, it's all you got. So much for private! Great sure wish i had your pm's you sneaky little, backstabbing, rat.

You guys destroyed the privacy of our private message strings several posts ago. Posting my private messages out of context here and in the war thread was fine with me. But once you did so you "opened the door" for me to clarify the record.

* Edit post
* Report this post

Re: IA vs The Pack - 15 - 18

Postby Great-Ollie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 am
Ok PACK members no more posting unless it is positive. I have been threatened with loss of privelages, and medal stripping i guess. chemefreak seems to think that i need to be held accountable for everything that goes on so let's just play the remaining games, win, and go on our merry way.

Our regulations put the onus on the clan leaders. The best way for us to discourage clan misconduct is to hold the leadership accountable.

I locked it for a minute so I can get all the offensive posts reported correctly. Expect some bans and some medal stripping, if your clan wins. Also, privs may be in danger too.

The red is pm's from chemefreak! In my opinion this is a joke, but we better obey the almighty chemefreak! Can no longer have fun i guess, too bad because this thread was funny.

You mean this, i posted it so my members could see what we were warned about. While your at it post some more of your private pm's to me on here chemefreak, please do.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 am

chemefreak wrote:

Let me tell you something pal...

You claim to be an attorney on your wall but I'm not convinced....
surely you have more to offer to the site than this quote by you --- "We aren't going to lock it. Venting is good for the soul. Also, you guys keep proving our point and the vast outpouring of support you told me you expected from every clan on this site is obviously not going to happen." ---

This is a clear cut cut case of someone who has an agenda.... If your not sure what that means then maybe you should look it up and while you at it you might look up the term "unbiased"

Let's be clear on two things:

#1: I paid money to play on this site as did many others..... #2: you have certainly not heard the last of me and when I am finished you will no longer be a moderator

cc; Clapper011, Andydufresne
Last edited by lynch5762 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain lynch5762

Postby The Voice on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:13 am

I do wonder, hypothetically speaking, had IA won the war, would any of their players not have been awarded a medal? They weren't exactly angels. And of course they weren't. It's a clan "war." Question is, did any of them cross the line?
Last edited by The Voice on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major The Voice

Postby Great-Ollie on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 am

Thanks Mike but it is fighting a battle that seems impossible to win.I have a sick kid so i am getting off to monitor him for now. Sorry i got a little heated but certain mods have been egging me on all day, you know who you are. I probably will not be able to post tomorrow so good luck to whoever wants to try and keep the good fight going. All we want is fairness, that is all. Thanks for your time people.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 am

The Voice wrote:I do wonder, hypothetically speaking, had IA won the war, would any of their players not have been awarded a medal? They weren't exactly angels. And of course they weren't. It's a clan "war." Question is, did any of them cross the line?

I hate to be a stickler here but It really doesn't matter "hypothetically speaking" who won the war or or whether or not any members of this site "crossed the line"

My question is simple... If the said rules of this site that are in place were violated... were the proper procedures implemented to inforce these same rules???

Clearly the answer to this is NO...

Trust me I can start citing the rules and interpretations if need be but that would be a waste of everyone's time... People pay money to play on this site and therefore they are entitled to certain rights....
Rules and regulations that are put into place must be adhered to but also implemented as they are designed... they are certainly not open to the interpretation of any one person to implement as he / or she seems fit.....

This a black and white issue with zero room for grey area period..... And I don't care if this went straight to the top... (that just means that they are solely responsible and must be held accountable)

Trust me this will be resolved!
Captain lynch5762

Postby greenoaks on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:23 am

lynch5762 wrote:Good point... but then again it is not... violating the behavior rule should be across the board should it not??? just curious... for instance... I could say that i want to kill you mother but if I wasn't involved in the war than it wouldn't matter right?? yes I see the logic now.. :? :? :?

i believe they hand out forum bans for that. i think eddie got one for his posts in one of the earliest Pack or KOA war threads. it might have been the Pack v KOA war thread.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Dako on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:37 am

Nasty situation.

Some words of advise from me for both sides (PACK and clan mods). You can ignore them if you want but I believe they will make our world a little bit better.

1. PACK, if you are not cool with mods decision - talk it to either other mods (side opinion) or take it straight to the Andy/KA. Public threads never do any good.
  2. Mods, denying clan-leaders their medals because "they should be responsible for their clanmates" is total bs. You should not create rules during the ruling process. If you want, you can alter Medals Guidelines now but you should not apply this ruling on the current case.
  3. PACK, being mad doesn't help. Also having multiple people posting in the thread makes everything disorganized and uncontrollable. Choose 1-2 level-headed guys to be your speakers and stick with them.
  4. Cheme, if you want to be firm, don't comment like "you see, you called me dickhead again". Proving they are wrong makes it look like you satisfy your inner call for superiority even if it is not like that.
  5. PACK, be smarter next time and learn from your mistakes.
  6. Masli, perfect position on this ruling.
  7. PACK, you will not get your medals back :(
  8. Mods, don't deny the timeline law! You posted warnings, they stopped, you got more reports for previous posts and you made a ruling over those reports.
  9. PACK, just win more wars and get your medals with weaker clans :p.
  10. Mods, getting baited is unacceptable, learn from C&A department. I thought THOTA-BPB thread taught you something but I guess it didn't. Well, this 2 threads are another lessons, take them!
I am done, thanks.
Colonel Dako

Postby smegal69 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 am

The Voice wrote:I do wonder, hypothetically speaking, had IA won the war, would any of their players not have been awarded a medal? They weren't exactly angels. And of course they weren't. It's a clan "war." Question is, did any of them cross the line?

my question is "where is the line?"
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Leehar on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 am

lynch5762 wrote:Trust me I can start citing the rules and interpretations if need be but that would be a waste of everyone's time... People pay money to play on this site and therefore they are entitled to certain rights....
Rules and regulations that are put into place must be adhered to but also implemented as they are designed... they are certainly not open to the interpretation of any one person to implement as he / or she seems fit.....

But Medals are a privilege not a right? Therefore the mods are in the position to enforce the guidelines to the extent of the grievance caused to them?

Also, I saw GO jumping first from leaders not being responsible for the actions of their clan members, or that griff or tec didn't do anything culpable, but from that can we assume that if GR was the only one to not receive a medal that he still wouldn't rise to the defence of his clan member?
Last edited by Leehar on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Dako on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:48 am

And also, it would be good to have a final statement from Masli (like our C&A does) to say who is guilty of what posts in particular and so on.
Colonel Dako

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives