Conquer Club

Looking to join a clan

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Looking to join a clan

Postby Armandolas on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 am

Hello
Im interested in join a clan . If you are recruiting feel free to contact me
Cheers
Colonel Armandolas

Re: Looking to join a clan

Postby AdamKeith on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Check inbox.
Cadet AdamKeith

Postby Arama86n on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 am

Armandolas wrote:Hello
Im interested in join a clan . If you are recruiting feel free to contact me
Cheers

With a decent rank and silver medals in trips/quads I'm sure you wouldn't have to much trouble getting into most clans, granted that your teamwork is good and that you have a good personallity :)

Advertising interest in joining like this might not always be the best way of getting into a clan that's best for you though. Do you know what your looking for? To goof around and play more team games with a friendly but not overly ambitios bunch (low ranked), or perhaps to give 110% to each turn of each game, aiming for perfection (top ranked), or somewhere inbetween?

If you can figure out what sort of commitment your willing to put in, then you can perhaps look at the F400 rankings and check which clans might fit in. Take a look at their threads in the different clan forums, take a look at thier roster, do you recognise any names from games or the forum, see any friendly faces? If you can narrow it down to 2-3 clans, you can approach them, show a little interest, try and play some games with their members see how you get along.

That would be my biggest tip btw, make sure you play games with a handfull of differnet players in any clan you are thinking of joining, especially if you don't know anyone in the clan. Ofc you can always join and if you don't like it leave, but too much of that won't do wonders for your reputation, so it's better to take it easy when applying and make the right choice for you. Don't be rushed.

Of course these are just tips/suggestions, and my personal opinion, you can approach this anyway you like :) Best of luck to you.

F400
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=174424
Major Arama86n

Postby Armandolas on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 am

Adam, thanks for message

Arama, thanks for your input and usefull advices

Cheers to both ;)
Colonel Armandolas

Postby torres44cm on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 am

Hey Armondolas, I've sent you 2 pm's, but no reponse. if your still looking, should respond to your pm's. good luck in your search.

Torres
SoH Recruit Commissioner
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Return to Clan Archives