Conquer Club

The Brethren of Fat Mermaid are calling you out!

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Brethren of Fat Mermaid are calling you out!

Postby DAAAAAAANG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 am

Pander88uk wrote:
FrancisBoyle wrote:
brian fletcher wrote:Due to the luck factor influencing formats shorter than 60 game challenges. Also the fact that many in FOED not prepared to lift jifjif from their foe list, we will look elsewhere.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Every member of FOED will be 100% FOED until that obnoxious avatar comes down. I don't even see why you have such a problem with Bogan. You're even in another usergroup together. Honestly, I expected something a little more mature and friendly from your clan. I guess I was wrong.

Toys - thrown - pram etc.

You realise our clan has absolutely nothing against Bogan? About 3 people put it up, who just happened to be part of the clan. The clan did not endorse the avatar, nor did the clan leaders have the avatar up.

FOED has absolutely nothing to do with baiting Bogan, just a few individuals. To foe the whole clan for something one or two members did as a joke is so childish. What, for example, did Jippd do against Bogan? Or Dan? Or L M S?

Grow up BOTFM!

Pander88uk, Hopscotcher, brian fletcher, and wolfpack0530 are the 4 players from FOED who sported the avatar. That includes you and one of the clan leaders. Just because you have since changed your avatar doesn't mean no one saw it while it was up. Also, I think you forgot to mention how a member of your clan hijacked one of our members' accounts to read and forward messages from our clan forum to his fellow members of FOED. You're clan is acting childishly, and you have broken the rules of CC. You will remain Foed.

PS Don't hijack our callout thread too.

Goodbye sir.
Major DAAAAAAANG

Postby Royal Panda on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

FrancisBoyle wrote:Pander88uk, Hopscotcher, brian fletcher, and wolfpack0530 are the 4 players from FOED who sported the avatar. That includes you and one of the clan leaders. Just because you have since changed your avatar doesn't mean no one saw it while it was up. Also, I think you forgot to mention how a member of your clan hijacked one of our members' accounts to read and forward messages from our clan forum to his fellow members of FOED. You're clan is acting childishly, and you have broken the rules of CC. You will remain Foed.

Goodbye sir.

Thought I was foed? How come you could read my post? Never said I wasn't one of the members... 4 players from our clan? Wow that's a lot to justify foeing everyone they happen to play with! The reason I put up the avatar was because Bogan had had a go at one of my friends, nothing to do with my clan.

Which member of our clan hijacked your forum then? ONE member, again absolutely nothing to do with the clan or well more than half it's members. Tell me once again please why Jippd was foed, and HippieBroker, and Dan, and systemex14?

Please advise which rule of CC I have broken?

PS Don't use a callout thread to talk about something completely unrelated to callouts or clan challenges.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby DAAAAAAANG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 am

Pander88uk wrote:
FrancisBoyle wrote:Pander88uk, Hopscotcher, brian fletcher, and wolfpack0530 are the 4 players from FOED who sported the avatar. That includes you and one of the clan leaders. Just because you have since changed your avatar doesn't mean no one saw it while it was up. Also, I think you forgot to mention how a member of your clan hijacked one of our members' accounts to read and forward messages from our clan forum to his fellow members of FOED. You're clan is acting childishly, and you have broken the rules of CC. You will remain Foed.

Goodbye sir.

Thought I was foed? How come you could read my post? Never said I wasn't one of the members... 4 players from our clan? Wow that's a lot to justify foeing everyone they happen to play with! The reason I put up the avatar was because Bogan had had a go at one of my friends, nothing to do with my clan.

Which member of our clan hijacked your forum then? ONE member, again absolutely nothing to do with the clan or well more than half it's members. Tell me once again please why Jippd was foed, and HippieBroker, and Dan, and systemex14?

Please advise which rule of CC I have broken?

PS Don't use a callout thread to talk about something completely unrelated to callouts or clan challenges.

I can choose to display your post if you're on foe. Please stop posting in our callouts thread then.
Major DAAAAAAANG

Postby Hopscotcher on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 pm

My one and only comment on this....

It was a prank. a joke. Bogan has been giving some of our members a lot of crap, so we thought we'd dish some back. Simple as that.

Good luck in all of your endeavors!
I'm a sucker for Assassin Games

My claim to fame..... Game 6311393
Lieutenant Hopscotcher

Postby BoganGod on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 am

Hopscotcher wrote:My one and only comment on this....

It was a prank. a joke. Bogan has been giving some of our members a lot of crap, so we thought we'd dish some back. Simple as that.

Good luck in all of your endeavors!

It hasn't been one sided as you are well aware. Thanks for the Good luck, good luck to you as well.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Big Whiskey on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Are any of you watching RoOk's turns?He is about to start missing some.
General Big Whiskey

Postby AAFitz on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Big Whiskey wrote:Are any of you watching RoOk's turns?He is about to start missing some.

what a good guy.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Gold Knight on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

AAFitz wrote:
Big Whiskey wrote:Are any of you watching RoOk's turns?He is about to start missing some.

what a good guy.

Or he is teamed with him and is just holding his rage back... ;)
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby dazerazer on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA...... SPELLED IT WRONG... LMFAO
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby Arama86n on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Last edited by Arama86n on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major Arama86n

Postby DAAAAAAANG on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:34 am

So, who's up next?
Major DAAAAAAANG

Postby aaronvollrath on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:22 pm

TFFS would be interested in a couple of weeks. We need to get a few more members as we are sitting at 8 active members at the moment. We are currently in a glacial-paced clan war where we are really taking our time to get to know our opponent through the exchange of pms. Prior to our current clan war have only been with two other clans. So here is to you partaking in sloppy fourths with a nubile, relatively tight-knit clan?
Major aaronvollrath

Postby Arama86n on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

If your able and willing when things are wrapping up with BSS give us a call :)
Major Arama86n

Postby aaronvollrath on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

slap! (sounds like a plan!)
Major aaronvollrath

Previous

Return to Clan Archives