Conquer Club

2700+ Major needs a clan!

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

2700+ Major needs a clan!

Postby krusher on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Hey guys im looking for a good strong and experienced clan who are active in clan vs clan tournaments and are experienced, although I only have 200 games under my belt I have deep knowledge of strategy and have quickly risen up the ranks if clan is interested pm me or reply below, I have some experience in leading clans in other games but I never joined a CC clan here and I'm looking to change that so if you want a experienced player to join your clan I'm the man just reply below or pm me thx.:D
Last edited by krusher on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain krusher

Postby rebelman on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:04 pm

I strongly reccommend KoE. We already have 4 other majors and 4 captains so we have a good mix of high rankers. Overall we are a very impressive active clan click here for more details.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 789#733789
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby Donkey on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:07 pm

Rebel, you may want to have a look at this guys feedback received and feedback left before you invite him into your clan. If you ask me, this guy appears to be a bit of a Douche Nozzle.
Brigadier Donkey

Postby rebelman on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:12 pm

Donkey wrote:Rebel, you may want to have a look at this guys feedback received and feedback left before you invite him into your clan. If you ask me, this guy appears to be a bit of a Douche Nozzle.

i'm not inviting him in I'm asking him to check us out. If he applies admission would not be automatic certain checks would be done first as happens with any member of any rank that applies to KoE.
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby Ronaldinho on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:46 am

rebelman wrote:I strongly reccommend KoE. We already have 4 other majors and 4 captains so we have a good mix of high rankers. Overall we are a very impressive active clan click here for more details.

Dragoons owned you, so if he was to join anyone it would be us, fuckjaw.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby rebelman on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:29 am

Ronaldinho wrote:Dragoons owned you, so if he was to join anyone it would be us, fuckjaw.

you are not keeping up with the times that was old KoE, new KoE is a whole different kettle of fish :wink:
Private rebelman

Postby wilderbeast on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 am

Fact of the matter is. Legion of the Damned is the top clan in the game. Check it out Krusher.

http://legion-of-the-damned.com/index.php

5-0 record in clan vs clan challenges. Kettle of fish or no, our clan is not to be triffled with.
Private wilderbeast

Postby poo-maker on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:10 am

Ronaldinho wrote:
rebelman wrote:I strongly reccommend KoE. We already have 4 other majors and 4 captains so we have a good mix of high rankers. Overall we are a very impressive active clan click here for more details.

lol ron, hes not joining the dragoons...
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:11 pm

poo-maker wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:

lol ron, hes not joining the dragoons...

i dont think we need anybody with that kinda feedback rep, lol. those negatives arent just from noobs.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby krusher on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:54 pm

most of those feedback are retaliatory the rest are from people that dont like to lose so when they lose they get mad of how I play which may i add is not illegal anyone can do it and it is the base of any freestyle game so if you dont like to play the waiting game dont join a freestyle game... thx for the reply guys I got 2 good offers so far that I'm interested in ill check your sites out and decide.
Captain krusher

Postby Naato on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:33 pm

My post is an observation, and is not meant to be antagonistic. However, its probably going to come off that way... Krusher is a strong freestyle player; however, his last statement is a complete contradiction. Krusher cites retaliatory feedback about his style of freestyle play. Well, check out the negative feedback Krusher left for me. The feedback he gave has no basis, and is in fact, the exact same type of feedback he criticizes in his post. Krusher, don't make yourself out to be the victim of disgruntled players you beat. You earned that feedback, like it or not. Please consider in the future that your reputation is not only a product of other players' feedback, but also a product of the feedback you leave for your opponents.

Here is his feedback, and my response:

Krusher: "well played but very cheep strategy went right behind me waiting me to attack the other player then quickly went around my troops and finished off green took hes cards and won the game to make story short he stole the victory that was rightfully my.

Naato's response: Freestyle game my friend. Your tactics of waiting the entire 5 minutes to make a move could be considered cheap as well. You took the risky chance of auto-attacking 73 vs 71. Was I supposed to sit back and let you win? Maybe you should have considered that fact before making such a rash decision. This is not deserving of negative feedback, but considering the feedback which you have been given, I am not surprised."

Btw, the negative feedback is a non-issue to me. I simply disagree with Krusher's previous post, and cite the negative feedback as part of my argument.
Brigadier Naato

Postby GreecePwns on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:47 pm

Pikachu Clan.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby krusher on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:50 pm

lol I stated my views i was not rude to you and what i left you was a result of your actions you stole the victory and you know it sure it was freestyle but that 1 sec made the difference like I said you played well but like it or not you stole the victory that you had not gain you simply stood by and let me do the work for you and you got the points... if this is an atempt to bring my chanses of joining a clan lower it has not worked because my skills and rank will be far more helpful to any clan then what 15 people out of the 500+ people that i played with may think about my style of play.
Captain krusher

Postby poo-maker on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:52 pm

Naato wrote: The feedback he gave has no basis, and is in fact, the exact same type of feedback he criticizes in his post.

The feedback he left for me (5 mins after i left him one) is a joke too. I pmed him straight afterwards laughing at the fact that he was lying. He replied with 2 more pms, in which he accused me of bullshitting about the game in the feedback that i'd left him. :lol:

Oh well, i really don't care about my feedback anyways, (as long as it doesn't get tooooo bad) :wink:
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby krusher on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:10 pm

poo m8 the feedback you left me is bs and you know it you basicly didnt like that i allied my self with another player to take you down well m8 thats the point of the game it even states in the main menu allie your self with other players to take down the game leader... ohh and with your feedback you shouldnt be talking either lol.
Captain krusher

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:13 pm

krusher wrote:poo m8 the feedback you left me is bs and you know it you basicly didnt like that i allied my self with another player to take you down well m8 thats the point of the game it even states in the main menu allie your self with other players to take down the game leader... ohh and with your feedback you shouldnt be talking either lol.

lol, i think the point is, that you leave ppl bad feedback for doing the same things that you defend in your own feedback, the very strategies your claiming here are fair, you leave ppl bad feedback for it. your an ass.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby stringybeany on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Since we are stepping up with clan offers, I might be interested.

Maybe.

No cartoons though. I'm too old for that.
Captain stringybeany

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:16 pm

stringybeany wrote:Since we are stepping up with clan offers, I might be interested.

Maybe.

No cartoons though. I'm too old for that.

Imperial Dragoons. :-)
Cook hwhrhett

Postby The Fuzzy Pengui on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Hope that helps Stringy :wink:
Gilligan wrote:I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
My stepmom locked the bathroom door
So I opened the lock with my shoelace
Corporal 1st Class The Fuzzy Pengui

Postby krusher on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:21 pm

hwhrhett lets not turn my topic into a spam fest cool? if your not interested in me then just leave no need to insult or try to destroy my rep becauseof feedback you never even played me so how can you write stuff about me based on other peoples opinion? if you want to advertise your clan go make your own topic i doubt many people would care much for a bunch of snobs who just spam the forums and only play team games because you are afraid to lose those nice points of yours in 1 on 1's lmao go try to play a 5 man game no teams and see how long you last.
Captain krusher

Postby joecoolfrog on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 pm

Well its pretty obvious anyway who the strongest clan is and they certainly wouldnt accept somebody with that feedback, in fact from what I hear its very difficult for anybody to get in :D
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby hwhrhett on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 pm

krusher wrote:hwhrhett lets not turn my topic into a spam fest cool? if your not interested in me then just leave no need to insult or try to destroy my rep becauseof feedback you never even played me so how can you write stuff about me based on other peoples opinion? if you want to advertise your clan go make your own topic i doubt many people would care much for a bunch of snobs who just spam the forums and only play team games because you are afraid to lose those nice points of yours in 1 on 1's lmao go try to play a 5 man game no teams and see how long you last.

dude, that is the most retarded thing ive ever read, team games? i never play team games. what is wrong with you? i play 1v1 all the time too....
Cook hwhrhett

Postby poo-maker on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:29 pm

krusher wrote:poo m8 the feedback you left me is bs ...ohh and with your feedback you shouldnt be talking either lol.

You know as well as i do that if i had aligned with another player in that position, that you would have thrown a strop. As for my feedback 46-4? lol, not that bad mate, especially since the 2 recent ones are bs.
Brigadier poo-maker

Postby joecoolfrog on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:33 pm

The guy sounds deranged,fancy criticising others when all he does is play freestyle which is viewed as a joke by most of the better players :lol:
Brigadier joecoolfrog

Postby AAFitz on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:Well its pretty obvious anyway who the strongest clan is and they certainly wouldnt accept somebody with that feedback, in fact from what I hear its very difficult for anybody to get in :D

:D
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Next

Return to Callouts Archives