Conquer Club

New Clan: "Salami Fighting Association''

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Som General on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:30 am

No joke. You really are a retard.

Next time you need to find 20 people's opinion, you don't need to go outside. Just ask the group of people that come by on a daily basis to anally penetrate you with their fists while you fellate your helpless dog. I see that you can't use 'there', 'they're', or 'their', correctly so the not being able to count makes sense. I'll help you out: there are way more than 20 fists in your ass.

wow you've really improved did you get 20 poeple who were around from the 1920's to help you out on this one also. ohhh and just for your information, posting strange and irrelevant fantasies on this forum is not suggested. until you find something other than poor grammer or a spelling mistake to try to make fun of me for, I'm going to have to divert you back to my previous post and beg of you to follow my suggestion
just wondering what happened in your childhood to make you fantasize about over the top anal fistage, I just hope It didn't involve farm animals and products.
I write my verses in the bathroom so i know there the shit
-keak

WALNUT, We run it ova the 200, throw it up

Salami Fighting Association -- Why not?
Sergeant 1st Class Som General

Postby Som General on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:31 am

oooh and I got it this time, Automatically?
-keak

Postby V.I. on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:42 am

In. Four more.
Lieutenant V.I.

Postby jcalebmoore on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:45 am

Som General wrote:
No joke. You really are a retard.

Next time you need to find 20 people's opinion, you don't need to go outside. Just ask the group of people that come by on a daily basis to anally penetrate you with their fists while you fellate your helpless dog. I see that you can't use 'there', 'they're', or 'their', correctly so the not being able to count makes sense. I'll help you out: there are way more than 20 fists in your ass.

wow you've really improved did you get 20 poeple who were around from the 1920's to help you out on this one also. ohhh and just for your information, posting strange and irrelevant fantasies on this forum is not suggested. until you find something other than poor grammer or a spelling mistake to try to make fun of me for, I'm going to have to divert you back to my previous post and beg of you to follow my suggestion
just wondering what happened in your childhood to make you fantasize about over the top anal fistage, I just hope It didn't involve farm animals and products.

That was pretty weak there punkin'. Chin up though. Practice makes perfect.

2 things:

1. I wasn't trying to make fun of your grammar, it just makes it harder for me to figure out what inane sentence you were trying to construct when you don't know how to use your words. For example, I believe I've lost some brain cells trying to figure out what would qualify as a 'farm product'. Would that be a product produced at a farm, like corn, or more a product used on a farm, like a combine? I don't know and it's frustrating. I desperately want to understand the depths of your retardation, but its hard when you communicate so badly.

2. I deeply appreciate your suggestion, but I have a personal policy against taking advice from people that love fists in their asses. Call me strange, but I'll just have to pass on all future free advice.
Lieutenant jcalebmoore

Postby jcalebmoore on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:23 am

Sorry for all this off topic nonsense, and sorry I didn't notice this jumped forums. I'll leave it be now. Good luck with the new clan V.I.
Lieutenant jcalebmoore

Postby Som General on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:02 am

hmmm your infatuation with anal fisting still puzzles me however Ill continue to ignore it and highlight a few things.
First off no-where in my post does the difference between their and there change the meaning of the post or for any of your other examples, the context is still there.
and I can really tell that you did have a troubled childhood but Ill clarify farm products can be whatever you want them to be however I think you went into what really happened when you searched for an answer, corn and a combine gruesome.
please don't tell me those poeple from the 1920's you often refer to were somehow involved, i mean how can you look at those monsters and then manage to ask them suxh profound questions as the spelling of Automatically in the 1920's yours is an adventurous life you live.
-keak

Postby V.I. on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:53 pm

Fringe Benefits.

Join the Salami Fighting Association.
Lieutenant V.I.

Postby turtleman on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:15 pm

V.I. wrote:Fringe Benefits.

I'll take 3 lbs of shoulder , 4 lbs of rib and finish me off with 69 pounds of Rump =P~
Cook turtleman

Postby lofty on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:05 am

Any news of more Salami Fighting members?
wrestler1ump wrote:I deadbeat.
Cook lofty

Postby Dancing Mustard on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:28 am

turtleman wrote:
V.I. wrote:Fringe Benefits.

I'll take 3 lbs of shoulder , 4 lbs of rib and finish me off with 69 pounds of Rump =P~

Yeah, I'd pound that rump pretty hard too
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby pimphawks70 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:06 pm

this is allmost as dumb as the Fat Cust clan!
Brigadier pimphawks70

Postby lofty on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:03 am

pimphawks70 wrote:this is allmost as dumb as the Fat Cust clan!

Does this mean you want to join? or are you just looking for a fight? If the later I'm happy to take you through the works of flame wars.
wrestler1ump wrote:I deadbeat.
Cook lofty

Postby V.I. on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:22 am

Last Call for the Salami Fighting Association.

I took wrestler1ump off the list; he's like poison to any would-be clan. Someone write that down someplace, it needs to be stickyfied.

Any rate, here is the Salami Fighting Association den mother. She has deadly accuracy with her Flying Bologna Bags of Fury. Deadly indeed.

Lieutenant V.I.

Postby turtleman on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:28 pm

V.I. wrote:

73-32-36 , that cant be real :shock:
You can leave ratings for 100 members!
Cook turtleman

Previous

Return to Callouts Archives