Conquer Club

[Rules] Improving for New Players

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

[Rules] Improving for New Players

Postby PepeAtila on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 am

I think New Players should be trated diferently.
These are my suggestions:
1. I never understood why a New Player get 1000 points when there are players with lower amount... giving to the new players lower ranking than normal players, for example 500 points (no 1000) and every game they finish (not being quicked...with 3 missing) till 10 games give them 50 extra point.
In this way most people will be "cook" with 5 games and they will be increasing their rank little by little, when 10 games experienced... also it will avoid some 'multi-players'
2. New players should have a special zone to play ... like a 'daycare center'.
3. Perhaps to asign some 'instructors' for the New Recruits
Last edited by PepeAtila on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Captain PepeAtila

Re: Improving for New Players (happy christmass)

Postby ManBungalow on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:18 am

I think this would help cut down the 'farming' of New Recruits (for obvious reasons really).
However, I don't really like the idea of having points added on from nowhere. That sort of thing isn't too practical either as Lack would have to do a fair amount of programming for it.

You'll get more responses in the Suggs and Bugs forum, so it's moving on over there now.
Colonel ManBungalow

Re: Improving for New Players (happy christmass)

Postby PepeAtila on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm

ManBungalow wrote:I think this would help cut down the 'farming' of New Recruits (for obvious reasons really).
However, I don't really like the idea of having points added on from nowhere. That sort of thing isn't too practical either as Lack would have to do a fair amount of programming for it.

You'll get more responses in the Suggs and Bugs forum, so it's moving on over there now.

Thank you.
Really I dont think it is difficult to implement, ...
there when the games give or take points (PepeAtila gained xx points) just if I am recruit (or cook) add 50 points... I know that the program should test and calculate how many points do you have. And this points doesnt come from nowhere, they come from 'CC experience'.

Also I think it is useful the 'primary school' (Daycare center) where the new players find their own games and even tournaments among them. You can find how some people become Colonel just 'playing' against new recruits and I dont think it is the best experience to begin.

Anyway it is not my bussiness, if you don't really like the idea, I really think it would be very good this implementation to control 'multiplayers'...

Thank you for reading.
Captain PepeAtila

Return to Archived Suggestions